Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3773376 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Did a little digging... so this isn’t actual steaming data, but searches for movies on JustWatch.

Yes and No. It's a streaming data by JustWatch, which tracks users’ monthly streaming choices across the country.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

Check again, it's Top Gun (1986). The data is legit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

Check again, it's Top Gun (1986). The data is legit.

Edit: I missed Maverick, my bad.
Yeah...i have just seen your edit lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

Yes and No. It's a streaming data by JustWatch, which tracks users’ monthly streaming choices across the country.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's search based.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TrollsNeverDies(f): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Guys I just checked Lupita Nyong'O's profile on Wikipedia and how the heck am i suppose to believe she's fuccking 39 years?
This is so unbelievably as she looks so fuccking young
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Did a little digging... so this isn’t actual steaming data, but searches for movies on JustWatch.
Clears that up.
Cuz Tom Cruise has been at loggerhead with Paramount pictures over the VOD release... Paramount pictures have been releasing thier big titles on thier streaming platform "Paramount+" after a 45 day theatrical run to boost the latter numbers..Tom cruise was not having that for "Top gun: Maverick" and Paramount pictures cowered... paying off so far imo seeing the box office earnings.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
oyaskii:
Clears that up.
Cuz Tom Cruise has been at loggerhead with Paramount pictures over the VOD release... Paramount pictures have been releasing thier big titles on thier streaming platform "Paramount+" after a 45 day theatrical run to boost the latter numbers..Tom cruise was not having that for "Top gun: Maverick" and Paramount pictures cowered... paying off so far imo seeing the box office earnings.

Artists have the right to present their work in the medium that they intended. He deserves credit for standing up to Paramount, even if the pirate in me wishes Paramount hadn't listened. I want to see this film on the high seas as soon as possible. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Artists have the right to present their work in the medium that they intended. He deserves credit for standing up to Paramount, even if the pirate in me wishes Paramount hadn't listened. I want to see this film on the high seas as soon as possible. undecided
Yes bro.. especially movies shot in "IMAX detail" of which a long theatrical run is main reason they bother with it.

I think it is part of the reason Christopher Nolan walked away from WB.

As fellow pirates, we just have to wait it out till "Top Gun: Maverick" is ready to sail grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seanwilliam(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Pls make una recommend war movies for me,

All AMERICA and Russia sweet sweet war films wey dem use tanks and snipers, and war plane . Also war movie with history like the fury ., pls
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sailors everywhere
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parizz: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
TrollsNeverDies:
Guys I just checked Lupita Nyong'O's profile on Wikipedia and how the heck am i suppose to believe she's fuccking 39 years?
would you fúck her?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dazzlingd(m): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
seanwilliam:

All AMERICA and Russia sweet sweet war films wey dem use tanks and snipers, and war plane . Also war movie with history like the fury ., pls

Saving private Ryan
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
oyaskii:
Yes bro.. especially movies shot in "IMAX detail" of which a long theatrical run is main reason they bother with it.

I think it is part of the reason Christopher Nolan walked away from WB.

As fellow pirates, we just have to wait it out till "Top Gun: Maverick" is ready to sail grin

You're a man of culture.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
phr0nesis:
Sailors everywhere
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seanwilliam(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
dazzlingd:

Saving private Ryan
thank you bro .
Make I watch this for the night
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aflix(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
seanwilliam:

Check out 1917. You will love it.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Delacroix6(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
TrollsNeverDies:

Check Crystal Reeds too.
It fascinates me when I see celebrities who look too young for their age.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seanwilliam(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
Aflix:
thank you bro .,
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

I hated that film. I just couldn't get past the myth of a skinny girl outmatching men twice her size in hand and gun combat without breaking a sweat. To make matters worse, they messed up the film's technology.

Watch Atomic Blonde if you want to see a film about a female spy in cold war era done right. The fight scenes are breathtakingly realistic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XarGS1AeEcE

This is how a real fight between a skilled Woman and a Man should be.
Not those unrealistic stuff
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kamsi04: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Is anyone having the same problem or just me?
I haven't been able to open nkiri for two days now

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seanwilliam(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2022
dazzlingd:

Saving private Ryan
how far . Bro I love this movie o oooo. I don almost watch am finish … soldiers self Dey gossip grin ( when they were talking about vecchio) I don laugh tire and the time one corporal asked his oga to salute am grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seanwilliam(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Aflix:
I’ll move to this after saving private Ryan . Pls recommend more o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seanwilliam(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2022
seanwilliam:

more pls, I no get work grin film wey dem Dey use correct snippers and artillery
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by meobizy(f): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2022
Thor: Love and Thunder is surely in cinemas today.

The worldwide premiere was yesterday. Studios do those a day before distribution. Marvel also has their three day cheat window to maximize box office earnings.

I’m not a Thor fan so I’ll sit this one out. The best movie in the series for me was the second part followed by the first. The third was a big meh. Marvel overdoes their comedic elements in recent offerings to appeal to younger audiences. Unfortunately I get older and more serious with life as years pass.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2022
seanwilliam:
I’ll move to this after saving private Ryan . Pls recommend more o
- Platoon
- Hacksaw Ridge
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2022
Purpl3:

This is how a real fight between a skilled Woman and a Man should be.
Not those unrealistic stuff

Yep, the change in fighting style adjusts to the type of individual she was engaging. If they were bigger, she went for the soft spots or use the surroundings to her benefit. I liked that she did get hurt and was not like she was superhuman. Her character just pushed through the pain and exhaustion.

Part 2 is currently in development with Netflix.

https://www.slashfilm.com/615723/everything-we-know-about-atomic-blonde-2-so-far/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mecka: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2022
meobizy:

The worldwide premiere was yesterday. Studios do those a day before distribution. Marvel also has their three day cheat window to maximize box office earnings.

I’m not a Thor fan so I’ll sit this one out. The best movie in the series for me was the second part followed by the first. The third was a big meh. Marvel overdoes their comedic elements in recent offerings to appeal to younger audiences. Unfortunately I get older and more serious with life as years pass.
can they just turn it into a series and stop bothering us with mundane sequels
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by meobizy(f): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Mecka:
Series take a lot longer to make returns on their investment. They also require commitment as fans will need more, hence additional seasons. A movie is a one and done deal which makes profit in a year or less.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Mecka:
Series no dey get season 2, 3, 4? Nobody's forcing you to watch.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mecka: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Who the fùck has seen Valkyrie by Tom Cruise?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 9:44am On Jul 05, 2022
meobizy:

Humour exists to alleviate the stress of awkwardness and tragedy, allowing us to process the negative without being crushed by it.

Thor 3 is a sad film. What separates it from the rest is, rather than wallowing in tragedy with gloom, it chose to push through it with a smile.

Implying that you've grown so serious that you've become immune to humour is quite sad. I hope you reconsider and watch Thor 3, it's a great film. I'm hoping Thor 4 is nearly as good.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by solostar1: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2022
[b][/b]What is wrong with nkiri....

Has not been able to open the site for 2+ now

(1) (2) (3) ... (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: MetroLane and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.