Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3773601 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by osars: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Baddestguyp:
h e n t a i s e a . c o m

Remove the spaces

P o r n site , you're wic ked o. cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wrong session.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
osars:

P o r n site , you're wic ked o. cry
didn't you say you wanted kids-friendly animation? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xavier5(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
If this is true, then it's goodnews. DC stories like this, just like Injustice and Warworlds, should have a trilogy, and if they're going with one movie, a 2hrs 30mins to 3hrs 30mns in length, in other to explore and properly tell the stories. Such stories are big DC stories, and they have a lot of details, characters and elements to explore and flesh out. And aside that such moves makes tons of sense since it's this trilogy is the climax to the current saga of the Tomorrowverse.

I'm glad DC Animation have decided to do the right thing with Crisis On Infinite Earths, unlike the rubbish they did with the Injustice and Warworld movies. It was an insult to those movies giving them runtimes of 1hr 30mns. Such big stories fΓΌcked in such insignificant runtime. πŸ™„.

#Xavier

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
But...but...I 'm supposed to trust these critics ...afterall they are "professionals"

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Baddestguyp:
But...but...I 'm supposed to trust these critics ...afterall they are "professionals"
Are you really that surprise? 😁
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by rogerebert: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
blingxx:

I swear I won't watch that woke nonsense, patiently waiting for Oppenheimer
Oppenheimer directed by none other than Christopher Nolan, is one such cinematic marvel that encapsulates the historical depth, emotional resonance, and technical brilliance.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mablie(m): 1:29am On Sep 08, 2023
Shot Caller--2017; This is a thoughtful and brutal crime/drama about a mild-mannered stock broker who gets sent to prison and is depicted, slowly transforming into a hardened gangster.
The movie stars some known faces from popular tv shows like Jeffrey Donovan (Burn Notice),Jon Bernthal (The Walking Dead & The Punisher) and Nikolaj-Coster-Waldau (Game Of Thrones)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Taliayv: 4:47am On Sep 08, 2023
The Hidden Figures. It is a really wonderful movie that that shows female power. smileyBy the way, I have been Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader and Y2Mate Paramount Plus downloader to watch some wonderful shows and movies. These video downloaders are of great use to filter annoying ads.
https://y2mate.ch/amazon-prime-video-downloader
https://y2mate.ch/paramount-plus-downloader
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Karleb:

It ruined the movie for me. From start to finish.

How man go dey tell fellow man 'I love you', he be idiot? undecided
For someone whose moniker talks about emancipation from mental slavery, it's completely obvious you are still under the shackles of it. You obviously don't know what love is because if you did,you wouldn't be saying the bolded rubbish and you will know love can happen regardless of gender but you are so focused on lust that you have mistaken it for love so how will you know that two people regardless of their genitals can fall in love
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
xynerise:
Nimona is interesting but the gay agenda at the end is not necessary angry
When you straight people started conversion therapy to torture us to turn us "straight",did you see us shouting the "straight agenda"?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
Flamemignon1:

For someone whose moniker talks about emancipation from mental slavery, it's completely obvious you are still under the shackles of it. You obviously don't know what love is because if you did,you wouldn't be saying the bolded rubbish and you will know love can happen regardless of gender but you are so focused on lust that you have mistaken it for love so how will you know that two people regardless of their genitals can fall in love
Flamemignon1:

When you straight people started conversion therapy to torture us to turn us "straight",did you see us shouting the "straight agenda"?
So 10 pages of discussion and nothing was of interest to you except the part they mentioned homosexuality. Why are you people like this?

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
phr0nesis:

So 10 pages of discussion and nothing was of interest to you except the part they mentioned homosexuality. Why are you people like this?
Yep, anymore question?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Yep, anymore question?
None bro. Enjoy your life

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Flamemignon1:

It's funny how LGBT people move with logic.

I don't enjoy watching homosexuals public display of affection in any way. That doesn't mean I hate or want them to stop loving themselves. I don't just care and I don't want to know about it or see it.

It's like saying I don't want to have a taste of vegan food because it tastes "funny".
Or I don't want to eat meat because I'm vegan.
Or I don't want to eat junk because I'm building weight.
Or I don't want to read about surgery because I'm not a surgeon.
Or I don't want to play classical music because it's too restrictive.

Trust me, some straight sex scene even disgusts me.

So maybe, rather than quoting everyone who doesn't like LGBT except L of course grin wink, you should think of emancipating yourself from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
phr0nesis:

It's why some employers don't employ them in the US.

Imagine you have a serious task and your colleague is causing a scene because you are not calling xem by xier preferred pronoun.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
My Professor's Guide To Murder:

I blame TFPDL for this.

*sigh*

I knew who the villain was from the very first murder.

*sigh* πŸ˜”
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
Flamemignon1:

now this is bloated rubbish woke folks always like to spew to push forward their weird narrative.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Flamemignon1:

The so called " Straight Agenda" is a fact. Yours is delusional

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
ShaqFu:
now this is bloated rubbish woke folks always like to spew to push forward their weird narrative.
Very weird indeed

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ishilove:

Very weird indeed
I'm telling you. A friend of mine in the UK told me today he shares desk space with a transgender.

Dude has big ass and big boobs (all factory made/fitted) with a heavy baritone voice. He said shim at any given opportunity is always waving sher fake asset at his face despite knowing he is married and always telling him Love isn't what most people think it is. Can you imagine that!.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
Karleb:

It's why some employers don't employ them in the US.

Imagine you have a serious task and your colleague is causing a scene because you are not calling xem by xier preferred pronoun.

Very sensitive people. I actually don't blame them, my issue is with the hypocrites who support them
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
ShaqFu:
I'm telling you. A friend of mine in the UK told me today he shares desk space with a transgender.

Dude has big ass and big boobs (all factory made/fitted) with a heavy baritone voice. He said shim at any given opportunity is always waving sher fake asset at his face despite knowing he is married and always telling him Love isn't what most people think it is. Can you imagine that!.
Straight people in the western world are really seeing things
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by solostar1: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Can someone please put me through on how to download from psa...

I use 1DM+ browser
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
solostar1:
Can someone please put me through on how to download from psa...

I use 1DM+ browser
Maann..The Psa site is not easy to navigate, but just click the "download" button on the page of what you want to download and it will take you 3rd party site, some might require to solve captcha others will require you to just be clicking "next" and waiting for some small amount of time, the "next" button might not be pronounced but look well. The final page will have a set of links to the file you want and you can paste those links on 1DM+ browser to download.

I know Psa is premium quality but the hassle to get their link is a real struggle as they get thier revenue from ads so they are aggressive with it, but Pahe offers almost similar quality but with way less hassle.

Plus it's been almost 3 years since i physically even visited the Psa site itself, as if you know your way around Telegram, thier files are always hosted thier...let me if you would like this option.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
phr0nesis:

Straight people in the western world are really seeing things
they are being oppressed. It's like modern day slavery. You're treated in a particular way and you can't speak out for fear of being canceled.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
Karleb:

It's funny how LGBT people move with logic.

I don't enjoy watching homosexuals public display of affection in any way. That doesn't mean I hate or want them to stop loving themselves. I don't just care and I don't want to know about it or see it.

It's like saying I don't want to have a taste of vegan food because it tastes "funny".
Or I don't want to eat meat because I'm vegan.
Or I don't want to eat junk because I'm building weight.
Or I don't want to read about surgery because I'm not a surgeon.
Or I don't want to play classical music because it's too restrictive.

Trust me, some straight sex scene even disgusts me.

So maybe, rather than quoting everyone who doesn't like LGBT except L of course grin wink, you should think of emancipating yourself from mental slavery.

Except you never said all these in your previous comment,you related a man who was in love with another man to an idiot, complete 180 from what you are saying now

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
ShaqFu:
Still looking at it from your narrow lens I see,just continue to prove my point
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Still looking at it from your narrow lens I see
of course, one have to narrow his eyelids when observing something weird, strange or suspicious, no?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
ShaqFu:
of course, one have to narrow his eyelids when observing something weird, strange or suspicious, no?
Of course but one's eyeballs grow wide and shades when they finally realize they were ignorant or things could go south as in your case
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 5:38am On Sep 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Of course but one's eyeballs grow wide and shades when they finally realize they were ignorant or things could go south as in your case
"eyeballs grow wide, eyeballs shade"? Yeah right. 😁😁😁

Someone thinks the eyeballs is the same with his anus, when it grows wider whenever shit comes from it. πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Flamez01, keeper1, traware(m), blingxx(m), abduleez1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.