Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3774654 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) ... (3842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2023
abduleez1:

Lol, where you see 5 Mon trailer? πŸ˜‚
Part one had a 5 mins trailer. Dope trailer
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2023
solostar1:

Thanks for the explanation. Show me the telegram way biko, PSA wahala too much.
search for
P4Psa2. Click on it and click the bot you want according to what you want.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Normally I let things like these slide as you are a proud homophobe but since Nigerians rarely read, review or research,they will join the bandwagon in this misinformation

Now please, I'm not doing this out of spite or to tell you if you should be a homophobe or not,I just want to correct a wrong assertion you made. Cis and straight are not the same thing,the former is a gender expression and have been used by doctors even before the whole "woke movement" while the latter is a sexual attraction, gender and sexuality are two different things and that's where you lot conflate one with another,there are even some mostly log cabin republicans fighting to separate TQ+ from the LGB as the TQ+ is about gender while the LGB is about sexual attraction,TQ+ is where the cis and trans come in while the sexuality is where the straight and LGB come in

Your fight should be fighting to call yourself "biological" instead of "cis"
I stopped reading at 'homophobe'. I am not afraid of homosexual people. Rather, they are to be pitied and their heads, thoroughly examined.

As for the rest of what you wrote, miss me with that bullshit.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ishilove:

I stopped reading at 'homophobe'. I am not afraid of homosexual people. Rather, they are to be pitied and their heads, thoroughly examined.

As for the rest of what you wrote, miss me with that bullshit.
Homophobia doesn't just mean fear but encompasses all forms of prejudice and inequality against queer people. Also,I just corrected your misinformation but ok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Homophobia doesn't just mean fear but encompasses all forms of prejudice and inequality against queer people. Also,I just corrected your misinformation but ok

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
πŸŽ₯ Sherlock S01-4 (2010 - 2017) = 8/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
πŸŽ₯ Her (2013) = 6/10 βœ”οΈ πŸ˜΄πŸ’€

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
πŸŽ₯ The Wheel Of Time S02 (2021 - 2023) = 4/10 ❌

Shitty series. Directionless. Too femcentric.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
MetroLane:

O.....k
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Smells good.... cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
Awards glory competition heating up real fast.....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
ShaqFu:
Pulp Fiction.

Finally decided to see it after all this years. Not a bad movie, had a few laughs but still not a bad movie... 😁
Wow...... Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I can't even reply to this seeing how much of a pervert most of you are when you hear the word "homosexuality",next thing you will tell me is that asexual homosexuals don't exists because we are all sex crazed beings. I have never seen straight men think or in this case assume how two men get in the bedroom than most homophobic straight men
Shut up and hold ur peace. No one is judging your fantasies, just tell your folks not to force your ideologies down our throats. Facts that care about your feelings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

Shut up and hold ur peace. No one is judging your fantasies, just tell your folks not to force your ideologies down our throats. Facts that care about your feelings
I'm so happy to do the bolded if straight people lead the way
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:15am On Sep 11, 2023
This looks fire AF!!!
The CGI is premium. πŸ™ŒπŸ‘Œ

#TrustInJamesWan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbb4e_Q6wR8?si=cY7wxwyQxz6T4qrb

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

Wow...... Lol
have you seen the movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2023
abduleez1:
This looks fire AF!!!

#TrustInJamesWan

silently praying this gives WB and DC a win, this year hasn't been it for WB and DC, especially DC.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2023
ShaqFu:
silently praying this gives WB and DC a win, this year hasn't been it for WB and DC, especially DC.

I hope so too.
DC been critically mudded this year.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2023
abduleez1:
This looks fire AF!!!

#TrustInJamesWan

This looks so good ngl. Any word on the Amber Heard situation?, It seems to be the only thing that might derail it's potential greatness.

Anyways, the line up from now till December looks really tasty πŸ˜‹....we eating good it seems all ember months.✌️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2023
oyaskii:
This looks so good ngl. Any word on the Amber Heard situation?, It seems to be the only thing that might derail it's potential greatness.

Anyways, the line up from now till December looks really tasty πŸ˜‹....we eating good it seems all ember months.✌️

Last I heard, she's still on it. But minutes and focus will be veered from her.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2023
SRK latest movie JAWAN doing wonders at the box office.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:

Doing good in US box office too.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2023
During the weekend I was able to squeeze out time to watch these movies and I wasn't disappointed especially The super Mario Bros, Guardian of the Galaxy 3 and the rest, so here are my ratings.

The Super Mario Bros.β€”10/10

➑️this computer-adventure animation comedy got me stuck on my TV till the very end.

Guardian of the Galaxy β€”8/10

Black panther: Wakanda forever β€” 7/10

The Woman KIng β€”7/10

Jagun Jagun β€”7.8/10

➑️Actually I can't remember the last time I saw a Nigerian Nollywood movie and got stuck on my tv till the end, big ups to the producers and director for this movie, they did an amazing job.

Heart of stone β€”7/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2023
abduleez1:

Doing good in US box office too.
Yes bro, it will earn more than pathaan with the way I am seeing it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
King Khan dropped another banger. Waiting on the high seas

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kaycee7:
King Khan dropped another banger. Waiting on the high seas
He's not the king of Bollywood for nothing. πŸ˜‚
I will also be anticipating Salman's Khan Ek tha Tiger 3.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
oyaskii:

Irony is the man in your meme is very skinny.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Octopusssy:

Irony is the man in your meme is very skinny.
and ironically the goal of every "glutton", to eat as much as possible and still be skinny, thereof opening up the possibility for more feasting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
πŸŽ₯ One Piece S01 (2023) = 6/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by frenchest(f): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
This is the best movie of 2023.

Meet two goats struggle for a trophy.. who wins in want you'd have to find out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n37URQH9Y74
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by milann: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
THE TRUMAN SHOW
Awww...his life is being televised

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DyingFetus: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aspirational slut (2022)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) ... (3842) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.