Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,720 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3733722 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) ... (3830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

What does lack of philosophy have to do with homophobia. So you're philosophic if you support homosexuality? L

Logic. Logic is a part of philosophy.

Common sense is not Common.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
NaijaMemes:

Logic. Logic is a part of philosophy.

Common sense is not Common.
You are not making sense. Are you saying it is illogical to be homophobic? because i can tell you with reality that that is totally wrong

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
NaijaMemes:

Lack of philosophy on your part.

I was talking about straight people who are homophobiic.

Logic, in this case, should follow that the reverse would only apply to gay people who hate straight people.

But how many gay people do you see shouting about straight agenda?

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
...🌚🌚🌚

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
Baddestguyp:
...🌚🌚🌚
if only this was true grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Broskyjames: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:

First and foremost,the whole world can't be gay and it's obvious two men or two women can't have kids neither do men who are born without joysticks (aphalia) or women born without pussies (agenesis) or cis straight men and women with fertility issues but ok....lol.

Moreover,gay men who want kids can and always had those with their lesbian sisters,hello!!! Have you heard of the term "lavender marriage"? A marriage between a gay man and a lesbian and it still goes on today,lol so your theory is rendered moot not to even talk about today where marriage, relationships and the traditional model family is overrated
This gay fella with his silly propaganda again 🤦🏾‍♂️. "Gay men can have kids with Lesbian sisters? Do you know how stupid that sounds? It means you guys aren't serious and even true to yourselves and so how do you want sane people to take you guys seriously? You can't be gay and still want the perks of a cis relationship, just stay one place, so we can properly diagnose you and know the exact mental facility to send you to.

It's like you have a gay radar, you reply to every mention of this mental perversion across every thread on NL!, You sef rest and speak about how you hate cis people instead of replying every perceived hate comment towards your kind, because trust me, na you go tire. Imagine speaking about acceptance for your you and your fellow mental hospital escapees, in a 3rd world poverty capital of the world? Trust me people have a million and one problems to contend with here already, and for the very now, you deviants aren't part of it, so you are most likely wasting your time.

And for the record, the Naijamemes fella isn't on your side on this silly little gay agenda you got there, you just quoted his mortal enemies, so he has to blindly side you, no matter what.

I do hope you find the healing you desperately need for your mental state and for your obviously gapping A.hole due to years of constant drilling.

Peace ✌️.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Broskyjames:
This gay fella with his silly propaganda again 🤦🏾‍♂️. "Gay men can have kids with Lesbian sisters? Do you know how stupid that sounds? It means you guys aren't serious and even true to yourselves and so how do you want sane people to take you guys seriously? You can't be gay and still want the perks of a cis relationship, just stay one place, so we can properly diagnose you and know the exact mental facility to send you to.

It's like you have a gay radar, you reply to every mention of this mental perversion across every thread on NL!, You sef rest and speak about how you hate cis people instead of replying every perceived hate comment towards your kind, because trust me, na you go tire. Imagine speaking about acceptance for your you and your fellow mental hospital escapees, in a 3rd world poverty capital of the world? Trust me people have a million and one problems to contend with here already, and for the very now, you deviants aren't part of it, so you are most likely wasting your time.

And for the record, the Naijamemes fella isn't on your side on this silly little gay agenda you got there, you just quoted his mortal enemies, so he has to blindly side you, no matter what.

I do hope you find the healing you desperately need for your mental state and for your obviously gapping A.hole due to years of constant drilling.

Peace ✌️.

Please, we normal, heterosexual people are not 'cis' anything. We are straight. Straight is straight. All these 'cis' nonsense is a coinage of the abnormal alphabet people and repeating it is giving them a sort of semblance of normalcy and validation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
Broskyjames:

Peace ✌️.

It's the thought of brotherhood for me. 😂😂😂
Baba go dey think say Logicman dey side am.... whereas Baba dey count scores. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BigbamoAYO(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
AARE KOSO on YouTube

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
abduleez1:

It's the thought of brotherhood for me. 😂😂😂
Baba go dey think say Logicman dey side am.... whereas Baba dey count scores. grin grin grin

The enemy of my enemy is my friend grin

The guy no know say na the law wey Logicman dey follow.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
This dude is booked as fvvk...

First two are also Awards favourites and from top rated directors. 🤯

I've always wondered why Hollywood ain't seeing his potential especially seeing his performance in Euphoria S2.
Glad he's finally getting his due.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
@ Oyaskii, Yorgos will ask for an apology... 😂😂

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
No peace for the wicked this September.... everywhere choke. 😬😬😭

Barbie on same day too.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
😎😎😎

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 12:05am On Sep 10, 2023
Ishilove:

Please, we normal, heterosexual people are not 'cis' anything. We are straight. Straight is straight. All these 'cis' nonsense is a coinage of the abnormal alphabet people and repeating it is giving them sort of semblance of normalcy and validation.
i thought you had a dick. Prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 12:27am On Sep 10, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

You are not making sense. Are you saying it is illogical to be homophobic? because i can tell you with reality that that is totally wrong

It is illogical to be homophobic. At least, you are getting the picture.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:35am On Sep 10, 2023
abduleez1:
@ Oyaskii, Yorgos will ask for an apology... 😂😂

I swear 😩😂😂...Na me dey beg na, e b like say Baba don cook better food 😋
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 12:36am On Sep 10, 2023
grin grin grin

What does arguing for gay rights have to do with having enemies or making brotherhood?

Typical Nigerians- a lack of logic.

We need to start teaching philosophy in secondary schools.

Why is it that one cannot reason that the top developed countries all recognize gay rights? A lot of Nigerians cannot reflect

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:01am On Sep 10, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

Can't believe a normal Nigerian person will actually use the word "cis" wow. You've been watching too much transgender drag parades. I identify as the correct person in this conversation sha jsyk
Ok,I can tolerate and respect that
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:14am On Sep 10, 2023
Broskyjames:

Peace ✌️.

Oh, it's you again....I was thinking when you would pop up and you didn't disappoint. The bolded doesn't just sound outdated but downright stupid,what else? Asexuals or people who don't want to be in cis relationships shouldn't have kids?

I told you on our last rodeo that this is my gay moniker so it's gonna be loud and will make you lot feel uncomfortable as hell. Also,who the hell is asking for your acceptance when it's not genuine? We are fighting for tolerance not acceptance,two different things

Moreover,the enemy of my enemy is my friend and you ignorant folks just continues to prove me right cheesy grin,I don't even like or have anal sex but ok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:02am On Sep 10, 2023
Ishilove:

Please, we normal, heterosexual people are not 'cis' anything. We are straight. Straight is straight. All these 'cis' nonsense is a coinage of the abnormal alphabet people and repeating it is giving them sort of semblance of normalcy and validation.
Normally I let things like these slide as you are a proud homophobe but since Nigerians rarely read, review or research,they will join the bandwagon in this misinformation

Now please, I'm not doing this out of spite or to tell you if you should be a homophobe or not,I just want to correct a wrong assertion you made. Cis and straight are not the same thing,the former is a gender expression and have been used by doctors even before the whole "woke movement" while the latter is a sexual attraction, gender and sexuality are two different things and that's where you lot conflate one with another,there are even some mostly log cabin republicans fighting to separate TQ+ from the LGB as the TQ+ is about gender while the LGB is about sexual attraction,TQ+ is where the cis and trans come in while the sexuality is where the straight and LGB come in

Your fight should be fighting to call yourself "biological" instead of "cis"

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CrystalTiger(m): 2:28am On Sep 10, 2023
Strays -7.5/10..

Good job by Jamie Foxx..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:23am On Sep 10, 2023
Glad I ignored all the nonsense drama on this thread these past 3 days...

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Broskyjames: 5:40am On Sep 10, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Oh, it's you again....I was thinking when you would pop up and you didn't disappoint. The bolded doesn't just sound outdated but downright stupid,what else? Asexuals or people who don't want to be in cis relationships shouldn't have kids?

Yes...look at the millions of people agreeing with you... You people want to be gay but still want kids ? undecided undecided and that sounds perfectly logical to you abi? undecided...

I told you on our last rodeo that this is my gay moniker so it's gonna be loud and will make you lot feel uncomfortable as hell. Also,who the hell is asking for your acceptance when it's not genuine? We are fighting for tolerance not acceptance,two different things

"We are fighting for Tolerance" una, it's because they are tolerating your gay ass, that's why you even have this medium to spew this rubbish every 2 market days. It is rather you who is uncomfortable at every mention of contempt of the madness you guys practice.

Moreover,the enemy of my enemy is my friend and you ignorant folks just continues to prove me right :D grin,I don't even like or have anal sex but ok

He is even more lost, disillusioned, lacking any form of bearing and more stupid than yourself but you guys are on the same wavelength so you can marry each other for all i care.

At bolded, it simply means you are even more confused than i thought. "Oh look at me, I'm a big gay baby but my A.hole is still intact, and i telepathically have sex and message my phallus for pleasure abi" ? Ohh please get a grip and snap out of this madness.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Pinkeyes: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2023
Nice to haven't been on this thread for some days.

Jailer: 10/10
My best movie for the last five years. This movie should have gotten the same box office record of pathaan.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2023
abduleez1:
😎😎😎
They had better release a 5 min trailer like the previous one
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by solostar1: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2023
oyaskii:
Maann..The Psa site is not easy to navigate, but just click the "download" button on the page of what you want to download and it will take you 3rd party site, some might require to solve captcha others will require you to just be clicking "next" and waiting for some small amount of time, the "next" button might not be pronounced but look well. The final page will have a set of links to the file you want and you can paste those links on 1DM+ browser to download.

I know Psa is premium quality but the hassle to get their link is a real struggle as they get thier revenue from ads so they are aggressive with it, but Pahe offers almost similar quality but with way less hassle.

Plus it's been almost 3 years since i physically even visited the Psa site itself, as if you know your way around Telegram, thier files are always hosted thier...let me if you would like this option.

Thanks for the explanation. Show me the telegram way biko, PSA wahala too much.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2023
Broskyjames:

Yes...look at the millions of people agreeing with you... You people want to be gay but still want kids ? undecided undecided and that sounds perfectly logical to you abi? undecided...

What does someone's sexual orientation have to do with being a good parent? Are you saying you'd rather see kids age out in orphanages and thrown in the streets with no back starter to life or in the case of the west,end up in the foster care system where they are giving placement upon placement than to be with people who will raise them with love regardless of their sexuality? If you think being a good parent have to do with one's sexuality,then kudos to all the straight parents birthing people with no plan or whatsoever on how to raise those kids but just to join the bandwagon or the ones who don't even want those kids,great job from those straight people. First you brought up "gay people can't have kids",I rendered that outdated and somewhat dumb and ignorant but this takes the cake

"We are fighting for Tolerance" una, it's because they are tolerating your gay ass, that's why you even have this medium to spew this rubbish every 2 market days. It is rather you who is uncomfortable at every mention of contempt of the madness you guys practice.

Yea.... because the misinformation they spread to soothe their prejudice is tolerance?

He is even more lost, disillusioned, lacking any form of bearing and more stupid than yourself but you guys are on the same wavelength so you can marry each other for all i care.

At bolded, it simply means you are even more confused than i thought. "Oh look at me, I'm a big gay baby but my A.hole is still intact, and i telepathically have sex and message my phallus for pleasure abi" ? Ohh please get a grip and snap out of this madness.

I can't even reply to this seeing how much of a pervert most of you are when you hear the word "homosexuality",next thing you will tell me is that asexual homosexuals don't exists because we are all sex crazed beings. I have never seen straight men think or in this case assume how two men get in the bedroom than most homophobic straight men

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2023
Pulp Fiction.

Finally decided to see it after all this years. Not a bad movie, had a few laughs but still not a bad movie... 😁
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2023
ShaqFu:
Pulp Fiction.

Finally decided to see it after all this years. Not a bad movie, had a few laughs but still not a bad movie... 😁

You dey whine?? Not a bad movie as how??

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2023
Nickshrapnel:
They had better release a 5 min trailer like the previous one

Lol, where you see 5 Mon trailer? 😂
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2023
abduleez1:

You dey whine?? Not a bad movie as how??
Seriously, if I had watched it as at when it came out, I would have been "wow, what an awesome movie bla bla bla" but heck, today.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) ... (3830) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.