Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,713 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3733707 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) ... (3830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2023
ShaqFu:
"eyeballs grow wide, eyeballs shade"? Yeah right. 😁😁😁

Someone thinks the eyeballs is the same with his anus, when it grows wider whenever shit comes from it. 🤣😅😂
Continues to prove my point with the sheer ignorance,anal sex isn't gay sex, penile-vaginal sex isn't straight sex, they are just sex as anyone regardless of sexuality can do it, there's even a lifestyle Reddit thread of straight couples who only do anal so nice try
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Continues to prove my point with the sheer ignorance,anal sex isn't gay sex, penile-vaginal sex isn't straight sex, they are just sex as anyone regardless of sexuality can do it, there's even a lifestyle Reddit thread of straight couples who only do anal so nice try
"anal sex isn't gay sex" Choi. 😂🤣😅

This alphabet goof balls always wanting to rewrite everything. You're an idiot, that's the end of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2023
ShaqFu:
"anal sex isn't gay sex" Choi. 😂🤣😅

This alphabet goof balls always wanting to rewrite everything. You're an idiot, that's the end of it.
So we can't have a civilized Convo without the name calling or you just wanna live in your bubble without asking questions or trying to relate with the diversity of people in our everyday life? That's where ignorance stems from,you just thinking life is linear and anyone that goes out that linear line should be persecuted instead of you trying to know the "how and why" and knowing that the world doesn't only belong to folks like you but I guess ignorance is an African trait since the inception of other cultures that brainwashed you to accept their culture and demonized yours. But since you are just vanilla,I will bite..... straight people having anal sex is then having what? Gay sex?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2023
This asslicker again
Arghhh!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:
This asslicker again
Arghhh!!!!!
Yea, I'm back. You miss me?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2023
Anchorman 2

This movie is stupid grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Yea, I'm back. You miss me?
Fvck off I don't do guys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Fvck off I don't do guys
You don't have to do guys to miss someone lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2023
Kai, see as this thread dey smell shît shît....grin

I no call anybody name o grin

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DyingFetus: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2023
Pi 1987 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Lol.

Nigerians and homophobic rubbish.

Flamemignon1, you are wasting your time.

Religion and lack of philosophy has decayed the brains of many Nigerians

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
NaijaMemes:
Lol.

Sometimes,I just want to laugh and leave them to bathe in their ignorance but that ignorance breeds hate and hate spreads
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Sometimes,I just want to laugh and leave them to bathe in their ignorance but that ignorance breeds hate and hate spreads

Here is some irony-

The same homophobic people will watch a movie written by a gay man and enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
NaijaMemes:
Lol.

What does lack of philosophy have to do with homophobia. So you're philosophic if you support homosexuality? L

11 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
Baddestguyp:
But...but...I 'm supposed to trust these critics ...afterall they are "professionals"
Dey play
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
blingxx:

I swear I won't watch that woke nonsense, patiently waiting for Oppenheimer
Don't bother, I just rewatched it, it's still trash, apart from the wokeness, it's still unfunny. Oppenheimer might not even be out till December because they'rent releasing it to streaming anytime from now maybe never sef courtesy of Nolan

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
NaijaMemes:

Here is some irony-

The same homophobic people will watch a movie written by a gay man and enjoy it.

So far the movie is not about homosexuality, it's still fine

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
NaijaMemes:

Here is some irony-

By your Logic, Homosexuals shouldn't enjoy movies written by Straight folks as well.

Jerome try get shame abeg

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

Don't bother, I just rewatched it, it's still trash, apart from the wokeness, it's still unfunny. Oppenheimer might not even be out till December because they'rent releasing it to streaming anytime from now maybe never sef courtesy of Nolan
It's trash, but you rewatched it 😂🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kaycee7:

Make dem dey whine themselves for here. 😎

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
NaijaMemes:

Here is some irony-

Oh they love art regardless of the sexuality of the maker but if the maker is queer,heaven forbid that they add their own story to the mix before they will start screaming "the gay agenda"

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zedegit: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:

When you straight people started conversion therapy to torture us to turn us "straight",did you see us shouting the "straight agenda"?

Who raised you? Why didn't your father marry Tinubu to bear you, ode.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zedegit: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

What does lack of philosophy have to do with homophobia. So you're philosophic if you support homosexuality? L

That's how deluded they are.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
zedegit:

Who raised you? Why didn't your father marry Tinubu to bear you, ode.
See what I mean by ignorance. If my deadbeat monster of a father was gay and he wanted a kid,he would have one
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zedegit: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:

See what I mean by ignorance. If my deadbeat monster of a father was gay and he wanted a kid,he would have one

Have it with Bobrisky or James Brown?

You see how deluded and hypocritical you lots are?

If the world was meant to be gay, do you think your lousy self would be here?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zedegit: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Are you saying you were born into a family of Adam and Steve or they adopted you from a responsible and sane union
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
zedegit:

Have it with Bobrisky or James Brown?

You see how deluded and hypocritical you lots are?

If the world was meant to be gay, do you think your lousy self would be here?
First and foremost,the whole world can't be gay and it's obvious two men or two women can't have kids neither do men who are born without joysticks (aphalia) or women born without pussies (agenesis) or cis straight men and women with fertility issues but ok....lol.

Moreover,gay men who want kids can and always had those with their lesbian sisters,hello!!! Have you heard of the term "lavender marriage"? A marriage between a gay man and a lesbian and it still goes on today,lol so your theory is rendered moot not to even talk about today where marriage, relationships and the traditional model family is overrated
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
zedegit:

Are you saying you were born into a family of Adam and Steve or they adopted you from a responsible and sane union
Yea.....a sane union that dumped their kids because they didn't want so you keep dumping them and we will keep adopting them grin cheesy grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kaycee7:
I watched it first in cinemas, then rewatched on my phone just because 😒

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:

First and foremost,the whole world can't be gay and it's obvious two men or two women can't have kids neither do men who are born without joysticks (aphalia) or women born without pussies (agenesis) or cis straight men and women with fertility issues but ok....lol.

Moreover,gay men who want kids can and always had those with their lesbian sisters,hello!!! Have you heard of the term "lavender marriage"? A marriage between a gay man and a lesbian and it still goes on today,lol so your theory is rendered moot not to even talk about today where marriage, relationships and the traditional model family is overrated
Can't believe a normal Nigerian person will actually use the word "cis" wow. You've been watching too much transgender drag parades. I identify as the correct person in this conversation sha jsyk

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
Karleb:

It's funny how LGBT people move with logic.

I don't enjoy watching homosexuals public display of affection in any way. That doesn't mean I hate or want them to stop loving themselves. I don't just care and I don't want to know about it or see it.

It's like saying I don't want to have a taste of vegan food because it tastes "funny".
Or I don't want to eat meat because I'm vegan.
Or I don't want to eat junk because I'm building weight.
Or I don't want to read about surgery because I'm not a surgeon.
Or I don't want to play classical music because it's too restrictive.

Trust me, some straight sex scene even disgusts me.

So maybe, rather than quoting everyone who doesn't like LGBT except L of course grin wink, you should think of emancipating yourself from mental slavery.

just leave them, if they prefer ass, it's their concern, if they identify as a candle I'll light their ass for them, the problem is why they're always looking for validation, if they want to change from a man to a woman, why do I need to validate them and forcing their mental problem on normal people. They just have weak ass emotions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
MetroLane:

By your Logic, Homosexuals shouldn't enjoy movies written by Straight folks as well.

Jerome try get shame abeg

Lack of philosophy on your part.

I was talking about straight people who are homophobiic.

Logic, in this case, should follow that the reverse would only apply to gay people who hate straight people.

But how many gay people do you see shouting about straight agenda?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) ... (3830) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Sociology5555, phr0nesis(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.