Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3773397 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:44am On Apr 10
TheHulk616:
where is Pu7pl3?

I also don't know. Man has been AWOL since last year.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 100naira(m): 10:59am On Apr 10
Code 8 part 2

5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by moderngist(m): 11:01am On Apr 10
CHEATING HUSBAND CAUGHT! Nigerian Marine's BRUTAL Revenge After Deployment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eG6AHKMohA?si=dqkl7JMKAB6tX_dD
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:19am On Apr 10
100naira:
Code 8 part 2

5/10

People will see an obviously mid movie and still watch lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 1:06pm On Apr 10
moderngist:
CHEATING HUSBAND CAUGHT! Nigerian Marine's BRUTAL Revenge After Deployment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eG6AHKMohA?si=dqkl7JMKAB6tX_dD
we don't care
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10
The Way Back (2010)
Having recently rewatched one of my best movies (Shawshank Redemption) of all time, I decided to try out another movie about prison escape, so I stumbled upon this; at the end, I wasn't disappointed.
Not on the same level as Shawshank Redemption, but it was a good watch..
My Rating: 7.5/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 100naira(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10
Crouching tiger hidden dragon

8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 100naira(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10
Baddestguyp:

People will see an obviously mid movie and still watch lol
the first one had potential, of course I will watch the second one
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 10
Wetin my eyes dey see.... ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 2:43pm On Apr 10
phr0nesis:
The Way Back
Having recently rewatched one of my best movies (Shawshank Redemption) of all time, I decided to try out another movie about prison escape, so I stumbled upon this; at the end, I wasn't disappointed.
Not on the same level as Shawshank Redemption, but it was a good watch..
My Rating: 7.5/10
Bookmarked for later
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 2:58pm On Apr 10
8 / 10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10
Chibudollar:
Bookmarked for later
Just in case, it's 2010. I forgot to include the year, and there's another 2020 movie with the same title

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Greatdesi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10
abduleez1:
Saw it yesterday then it got me wondering, why do they release digitally when it's still doing well in theatres?

I'm talking about Dune 2 and this.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ballzproblem2: 4:38pm On Apr 10
dune part 2 is a solid 9/10๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 5:11pm On Apr 10
phr0nesis:

Just in case, it's 2010. I forgot to include the year, and there's another 2020 movie with the same title
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 5:11pm On Apr 10
nani667:
8 / 10
really? 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 7:12pm On Apr 10
abduleez1:

Just finished seeing it. Omo this villain isn't giving oh. All villains in KFP all had their own style and uniqueness in the way they fought and spoke.

This one was just a cheap ass copycat.

Wait woh, since when did Po have two fathers? Wasn't it always only the geese? They sha put wokeness inside it.

6/10 at best.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10
Achilles100:

Just finished seeing it. Omo this villain isn't giving oh. All villains in KFP all had their own style and uniqueness in the way they fought and spoke.

This one was just a cheap ass copycat.

Wait woh, since when did Po have two fathers? Wasn't it always only the geese? They sha put wokeness inside it.

6/10 at best.

Goose raised him and panda was his real father.

Guy do me 10gig na..

Star wars all parts on my mind o grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheHulk616: 8:12pm On Apr 10
abduleez1:

I also don't know. Man has been AWOL since last year.
have you checked twitter ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DyingFetus: 9:30pm On Apr 10
What happens when you mix neo Nazi with death metal ??

9/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Adebaba1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10
Baddestguyp:
Joker 2 first trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy8aJw1vYHo?si=0OTIghOUbq7kk0X2
still wondering why they choose gaga over margot robbie
i hope gaga doesn't disappoint
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ekabobo: 10:31pm On Apr 10
Who Eva recommended that blood vessel nollywood movie... God go bless u.... Movie is dope...... Unlike dat perfume story of a murderer

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SurveyR: 11:20pm On Apr 10
abduleez1:
now watching grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:51am On Apr 11
โฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโœจ๏ธ

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 2:45am On Apr 11
Dune 2 100/100
When is part 3 coming out?

I really love this part 2 and it's wasn't boring like the first part, I feel like the 2hrs was too short This dune 2 go really bag awards grin

Chani (Zendaya) always good at her role

@ Baddestguyp
When I'm watching Paul Atreides from Dune, I'm also seeing Eren Yeager from Attack on Titan and I wanna correct you about Eren

Paul Atreides could see multiple futures and he choice to start the Holy War

Eren Yeager only sees singular future which is going to happen and already happened so he can't stop the Rumbling and also Eren despised the person he saw in the future and desperately tried to find another way, He knew he wouldn't be able to stop it........pls stop making him look like the bad guy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:59am On Apr 11
DieRich5:
Dune 2 100/100
When is part 3 coming out?

I really love this part 2 and it's wasn't boring like the first part, I feel like the 2hrs was too short This dune 2 go really bag awards grin

Chani (Zendaya) always good at her role

@ Baddestguyp
When I'm watching Paul Atreides from Dune, I'm also seeing Eren Yeager from Attack on Titan and I wanna correct you about Eren

Paul Atreides could see multiple futures and he choice to start the Holy War

Eren Yeager only sees singular future which is going to happen and already happened so he can't stop the Rumbling and also Eren despised the person he saw in the future and desperately tried to find another way, He knew he wouldn't be able to stop it........pls stop making him look like the bad guy

@ bolded...First of all, you're repeating what I typed.

I literally said the same thing that Eren could only see one future because in Attack on Titan, there's only one timeline...there are no multiple timelines...

* Check image for what I typed...

Secondly, what you wrote about Eren desperately trying to find another way is actually false in my opinion...

I believe it was just an excuse Eren used to justify his actions...

I'll quote this post and explain further

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:16am On Apr 11
Baddestguyp:

@ bolded...First of all, you're repeating what I typed.

I literally said the same thing that Eren could only see one future because in Attack on Titan, there's only one timeline...there are no multiple timelines...

* Check image for what I typed...

Secondly, what you wrote about Eren desperately trying to find another way is actually false in my opinion...

I believe it was just an excuse Eren used to justify his actions...

I'll quote this post and explain further

@ DieRich5

In Attack on Titan, No external force determines the future...

The future is determined by choices of characters. Eren is bound by his own nature which leads him to make those choices...that's why he calls himself a slave to freedom.

Because the idea of chasing freedom is what pushed him forward...but at the same time it's what bound him to his fate...

It is the same way YMIR's fate was bound by her choice to save King Fritz instead of her children. No one forced her to do it...she made the choice. Her choice born out of her fรปcked up love for Fritz.

I don't know if you recall the Alley scene where Eren saves the kid Ramzi from Marleyans beating him for stealing.

The alley scene with Eren watching Ramzi getting beat up explains it. Eren says he knows he will save Ramzi and still kill Ramzi. Eren makes an attempt to walk away...but ultimately his nature won't let him leave Ramzi there...so he ultimately saves him.

If Eren ultimately wanted to change the future...he would have walked away ...but he didn't. He couldn't because of who he is. And because of who he is...that's why he saw the future of him saving Ramzi in the first place.

And because of who Eren is, the future is set in stone...and has happened and will happen and the future cannot be changed

Even if Eren didn't see those memories he would have still carried out the Rumbling... because his nature would lead him to carry out the Rumbling.

Eren cannot free himself from his nature and his desires...he became trapped by them from the day he was born...

In other words, from the day Eren was born, the Rumbling was fated to happen... not because of anything else...but because of who Eren is...

This is why even during his final conversation with Armin, Eren admits that he wanted to do it...

Eren cannot change the future because the future he saw was set in stone by his own nature and his own desire for freedom...
Eren is a slave to this his desire for freedom...

Check 3rd image below

Remember Kenny Ackerman's speech in season 3 that everyone is a slave to something...some people money, women, family, power, etc...

Eren is a slave to freedom...

From the moment Eren was born, he had that burning desire to be free...but he never fully understood how trapped he was until he saw Armin's book about the outside world...

When Eren saw the book, he ascribed that freedom he desired as the plain sights he saw in that book...
That is why during the final conversation, Armin tries to take some blame from Eren because it was Armin that unknowningly ascribed freedom for Eren to be those sights in the book...

If you also recall during the Season 2 Episode 12, when they discovered Eren had the coordinate (founding Titan) after touching the Titan that ate his mum (Dina Fritz), Reiner said that "Eren is the worst person in the world to have that power"

Because Reiner knew the type of person Eren is.

When Eren met Reiner in season 4 Episode 5 "Declaration of War"...
Reiner asked Eren if he came to Marley for revenge...Eren said no...that he is there for the same reason as Reiner was...

Reiner admitted that he actually broke the walls and did the things he did not because Marley ordered it...but because he wanted to do it...
Eren then said "I knew it, we are the same"

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:29am On Apr 11
@ DieRich5

I also recommend this video...

A lot of people like to claim Eren had no choice but to do the Rumbling...
This video explains things in chronological order all the events that led to the Rumbling...

The main orchestrators of the Rumbling were Eren and Zeke...

The Rumbling was very avoidable but these 2 people pulled a lot of strings to destroy every other plan to save Paradis... especially the 50 years plan...

I recommend it...
It's not directly based on our discussion...but it's very important imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pbyfmcUhQs?si=S58L77KewjgWpQBj
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 6:32am On Apr 11
I don't mean to be religious but Denis vellenueve knew what he was doing here

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:36am On Apr 11
Ekabobo:
Who Eva recommended that blood vessel nollywood movie... God go bless u.... Movie is dope...... Unlike dat perfume story of a murderer

Perfume.. story of murder DOPE DIE..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:39am On Apr 11
blingxx:
I don't mean to be religious but Denis vellenueve knew what he was doing here

He's refering to fanatics.

Even if saviour is coming... It doesn't mean you shouldn't fight and do your part before his arrival

Not surrendering and waiting for him.

Stilgar is from the South and he's the leader of fremen. Why someone from North isn't the leader? Since north ain't fanatics?
Stilgar believes and fights to do is part and ready to die doing his part
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Thazard(m): 6:46am On Apr 11
nani667:
8 / 10
Bro that's a 5/10 movie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: traware(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.