Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,420 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3773919 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaisar123: 10:11am On Apr 11
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teebell90: 12:24pm On Apr 11
Where can I download Dune Part two?
abduleez1:

Omo, you for talk this thing since. I just start to dey download few minutes ago. 😭😩
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 100naira(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11
Dream scenario

7.5/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 4:01pm On Apr 11
Baddestguyp:

@ bolded...First of all, you're repeating what I typed.

I literally said the same thing that Eren could only see one future because in Attack on Titan, there's only one timeline...there are no multiple timelines...

* Check image for what I typed...

Secondly, what you wrote about Eren desperately trying to find another way is actually false in my opinion...

I believe it was just an excuse Eren used to justify his actions...

I'll quote this post and explain further
yeah I know, I just wanted to show u the difference

Let me say, Paul can see 5 different futures and he still pick the one dat will start the holy war and he's using the Fremen's for his personal selfish desires cus of revenge and his not the bad guy?

Back to Eren: I remember the Alley scene where Eren saves the kid Ramzi from Marleyans beating and he was crying cus he knew he's going to kill him let me ask u this question Do u think if he didn't save the boy dat evening, The Rumbling won't happen in the future?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11
DieRich5:

Let me say, Paul can see 5 different futures and he still pick the one dat will start the holy war and he's using the Fremen's for his personal selfish desires cus of revenge and his not the bad guy?

Back to Eren: I remember the Alley scene where Eren saves the kid Ramzi from Marleyans beating and he was crying cus he knew he's going to kill him let me ask u this question Do u think if he didn't save the boy dat evening, The Rumbling won't happen in the future?

His mother would have lived and the mother would have eventually died and the father would have revealed the secrets to him and the rumbling would eventually happen

It's Amir or what's that guy's name ... that encouraged him. Without that guy.. rumbling won't happen
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11
DieRich5:

Would you then say Dr Strange is the bad guy for sacrificing billions just to be able to defeat thanos?

Even if they're not going to be brought back, he'll still make the same choice
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dailygroove: 4:32pm On Apr 11
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11
DieRich5:

In Dune, I think Paul Atreides is becoming the bad guy...he is becoming a Tyrant already. He will end up becoming worse than those he has been fighting...
Similar to how Eren did worse than what Marley did...

His excuse is that it's the only way as all other futures lead to loss...but we only hear that from him...and maybe it's truly the only way ...who knows...

I think that's why some people cannot blame him no matter what he does...

From what we can see, it's getting beyond revenge...he has already acheived revenge but he will have to do more to survive because he's going to fight the other houses...

For Eren, I think regardless of whether Eren saved Ramzi or not, the Rumbling will happen no matter what...

There are many factors that led to the Rumbling but the main one is because Eren wanted to do the Rumbling...

Nobody on Paradis considered destroying the entire world before Eren. It was Eren's choice to do it that brought about support from the Yeagerists...

We even see how Eren rejected the 50 years plan. The 50 years plan was supposed to release a few Wall Titans to threaten the world for 50 years meanwhile Paradis would use the time to upgrade their military and their technology with help from Hizuru and would also seek allies and enter negotiations...

The only cost was that they'll have to keep passing a Titan through the royal bloodline and the founder (thus 2 Titans) for 50 years...Historia and her descendants will keep eating each other...

Small price to pay tbh...so a good plan on paper...

But Zeke who proposed the plan didn't want it...Zeke secret plan was Euthanasia...
Eren also didn't want it...Eren wanted Rumbling...

So yeah, it didn't matter what happened with Ramzi...Eren had decided on the Rumbling already even though he was feeling guilt for it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11
NeoWanZaeed:

His mother would have lived and the mother would have eventually died and the father would have revealed the secrets to him and the rumbling would eventually happen

It's Amir or what's that guy's name ... that encouraged him. Without that guy.. rumbling won't happen

I don't think Ramzi's death had anything to do with Eren's mother. I think you mixed up the name...
Ramzi is an innocent refugee kid who was stealing to save up money for his family...

Ramzi died for what he doesn't know about...
Image attached

By Amir, You mean Armin?
Armin is not the cause of the Rumbling...

Armin just blamed himself because he fed Eren's desire for freedom without understanding it's implications...
And Armin had failed to understand Eren and what he was going through...

It was still Eren's choice at the end of the day...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11
NeoWanZaeed:

Would you then say Dr Strange is the bad guy for sacrificing billions just to be able to defeat thanos?

Even if they're not going to be brought back, he'll still make the same choice

In Dr. Strange's case, he knew they'd be brought back...

In Paul Atreides case, they aren't coming back...
The billions who die as a result of his Holy War aren't coming back

That's why Dr Strange is a hero...but Paul isn't a hero
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by okerekingsley90: 5:05pm On Apr 11
abduleez1:

Omo, you for talk this thing since. I just start to dey download few minutes ago. 😭😩

Where do you download movies?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11
Baddestguyp:

In Dr. Strange's case, he knew they'd be brought back...

In Paul Atreides case, they aren't coming back...
The billions who die as a result of his Holy War aren't coming back

That's why Dr Strange is a hero...but Paul isn't a hero

You are right..

Do you know that the visions he saw...all led to holy war and worse..

He chose bad case scenario out of worse and worst.

He's a hero to me. I'm stilgar and he's my muhadib. Paul muhadib
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11
Baddestguyp:

I don't think Ramzi's death had anything to do with Eren's mother. I think you mixed up the name...
Ramzi is an innocent refugee kid who was stealing to save up money for his family...

Image attached

By Amir, You mean Armin?

Armin just blamed himself because he fed Eren's desire for freedom without understanding it's implications...

Amir influenced his choice. Made it stronger and violent.

Let's wait for baddestguyp to come clear the air
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11
Baddestguyp:

Image attached

By Amir, You mean Armin?

Why are you not talking about Amir feeding erens fantasy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11
NeoWanZaeed:

Why are you not talking about Amir feeding erens fantasy

Why do you keep calling him Amir? grin
It's Armin...he's not a middle eastern grin

And you can't blame Armin for that...Armin had curiosity about the outside world...and he discovered his grandfather's illegal book that showed those places outside the walls...

He was excited and showed the book to his best friend Eren...
He believed that Eren shared his curiosity for the outside world too...

But what Eren dreamed of was more twisted than that...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11
NeoWanZaeed:

Amir influenced his choice. Made it stronger and violent.

Let's wait for baddestguyp to come clear the air

It was just a book that Armin showed him...
A book of Armin's dream of the outside world...
A book that highlighted Armin's curiosity of the outside world...

Eren saw those sights as freedom he desired. And when he reached the basement and saw that instead of what was in those books, it was enemies that were outside the walls, Eren sought to destroy them all...

You can't pin that on Armin...Armin could have shown Jean or Connie the book and they won't do what Eren did...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11
Baddestguyp:

It was just a book that Armin showed him...
A book of Armin's dream of the outside world...
A book that highlighted Armin's curiosity of the outside world...

Eren saw those sights as freedom he desired. And when he reached the basement and saw that instead of what was in those books, it was enemies that were outside the walls, Eren sought to destroy them all...

You can't pin that on Armin...Armin could have shown Jean or Connie the book and they won't do what Eren did...

Can we now say it's revenge that led him to matching? Killing of his mother by the titans

I need to go rewatch this AOT from the beginning again grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11
Baddestguyp:

Why do you keep calling him Amir? grin
It's Armin...he's not a middle eastern grin

And you can't blame Armin for that...Armin had curiosity about the outside world...and he discovered his grandfather's illegal book that showed those places outside the walls...

He was excited and showed the book to his best friend Eren...
He believed that Eren shared his curiosity for the outside world too...

But what Eren dreamed of was more twisted than that...

I'll go rewatch and come back grin

I no gree lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 6:17pm On Apr 11
🎥 Knox Goes Away (2023) = 7/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 6:18pm On Apr 11
🎥 Parastyte: The Grey S01 (2024) = 5.8/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 6:19pm On Apr 11
🎥 Sleeping Dogs (2024) = 6/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11
NeoWanZaeed:

I'll go rewatch and come back grin

I no gree lol

How many days will that take? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11
NeoWanZaeed:

Can we now say it's revenge that led him to matching? Killing of his mother by the titans

I need to go rewatch this AOT from the beginning again grin

Nah...it's not cause of revenge

Eren in season 2 promises Reiner that he will make sure he dies in the worst possible way... (Image 1)

In season 4 when they met and Reiner asked Eren if that was what Eren wants to do...revenge and to carry out his promise...

Eren dismisses that he did say that, but that since he crossed the sea he discovered that not everyone is his enemy, there are innocent people too in Marley...and Marley is really no different from Paradis... (Image 2)

Eren kept pushing Reiner till Reiner admitted to Eren that he actually attacked Paradis because of himself and he wanted to be seen as a hero. He begged Eren for forgiveness...

Then Eren replies that they are indeed the same...
(Meaning Eren isn't attacking for revenge...but because he wants to do it) - image 3 and 4

The way the conversation is written...it usually takes multiple viewings to get what Eren is saying...
It's in season 4 Episode 5 "Declaration of War"

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 11
teebell90:
Where can I download Dune Part two?
okerekingsley90:

Where do you download movies?

Many websites.... Depending on your preferences.

Pahe dot ink
Tfpdl dot com
Lightdl dot xyz
Nkiri dot com
Animepahe dot com
Fzmovies dot net

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11
This might actually be one of the best shots in CBM history 😩😩.

Joker (2019) gave me one of the best theatrical experiences in all my years as a cinephile.

Joker: Folie à Deux (2024)!.....we are so back!💐🤡

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 6:47pm On Apr 11
This one just carry Lisan Al-Gaib matter for head. grin

This shot, his shock after Paul won the fight against that psycho.

Any small thing, e don shout Lisan Al-Gaib.

13 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:51pm On Apr 11
Baddestguyp:

How many days will that take? grin

4 days grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by okerekingsley90: 8:50pm On Apr 11
abduleez1:

Many websites.... Depending on your preferences.

Thanks

Pahe dot ink
Tfpdl dot com
Lightdl dot xyz
Nkiri dot com
Animepahe dot com
Fzmovies dot net
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:12pm On Apr 11
4 / 10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:13pm On Apr 11
6.6 / 10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11
Watching Assault on Wall Street.

Perhaps the movie is true life story

Life can come crushing down on one at anytime and these rich folks are damn Wicked.

Sucking life out of the poor

8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:21pm On Apr 11
nani667:
4 / 10

You are wicked lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Crownfit01(m), GloriousGbola and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.