Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. (2671 Views)

The Greatest Advice I Ever Came Across About Marriage / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Castos(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
If I mention her name, she'll feel like am so into her. Anyway na VIVLY.

1 Like

Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
Phranciz: For me i would date popowaa, onila, jallowbah, nadiaSA and sistercaro (imagining if she really has the kind of backside a caro will have.
For people I would love to slap if I ever came across
1) Airforce1 ( get on my nerves, and for criticizing dark skinned girls)
2) Go n die (who answers such a name)
3)Francababy( for being to slutty)
4) One that offended me but she's so irrelevant I told her I won't waste a word on her. Hopes she reads this.
You dey madt?
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Castos(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Go_n_Die: You dey madt?
my guy easy o, just 2 day now, you've caused a lot of trouble.
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by 190: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
who wan date me ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!! I don tire i dey wait No body gree call my name angry
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
For a date: None
For serious beating:
Go n die
Kulyie
Onila
Idowu*
Etc
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Did i miss my step on nairaland? Is this romance section? What am i doing here? Zooms off this section.
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Enegod(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
so many females here i'd love to slap on their big yansh
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
gcfr.com:
For serious beating:
Go n die
Kulyie
Onila
Idowu*
Etc
Guy take your time o, me and you go put leg for one trouser o.
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
gcfr.com:
For serious beating:
Go n die
Kulyie
Onila
Idowu*
Etc
Infact pm me so we would book where to finish ourselves lemme know if you're strong enough. Id.iot!
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
Everybody keeps picking this go-n-die character, he must really be an 4sshole
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Qhal: Everybody keeps picking this go-n-die character, he must really be an 4sshole
May you die long
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Enegod(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Qhal: Everybody keeps picking this go-n-die character, he must really be an 4sshole
he is a complete asss grin
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by rioemmanuel(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Date: onila,vivly,mis pee,adaobi,idowu*,mukina2,nikkypearl,botty butt chic,gluv01,nadal underscot SA1.

Slap:Go n Die,GodOfMusic,francababe

1 Like

Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by dahmine(f): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
tempilo2k:
For a date; You definately
I can make space 4 u dear, so bring it on.
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Enegod: he is a complete asss grin
Definitely
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Enegod: he is a complete asss grin
and you are a complete breast!
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
rioemmanuel: Date: onila,vivly,mis pee,adaobi,idowu*,mukina2,nikkypearl,botty butt chic,gluv01,nadal underscot SA1.

read my lips, S C R E W Y O U. And mind you, CASTOS doesn't share VIVLY with any a.s.shole
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Qhal:
Definitely
Go and brush your teeth
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by ogeoflyf(f): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
rioemmanuel: Date: onila,vivly,mis pee,adaobi,idowu*,mukina2,nikkypearl,botty butt chic,gluv01,nadal underscot SA1.

Bros which one is underscot again na. grin grin
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by ogeoflyf(f): 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2013

Bros which one is underscot again na grin grin
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
Castos: If I mention her name, she'll feel like am so into her. Anyway na VIVLY.
My guy i believe say the girl go like you too
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
ogeoflyf:

did you see your name there? Mind your biz
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Andyblaze: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2013
Adaobi12: Date:ANDYBLAZE.
Slap:LIRUSHEUN.

Dis kain dream sef.*yawns*
Do U Know You & I Are From Same L.G.A embarassed
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by flolancracker: 12:43am On Dec 11, 2013
vizboy: date hmm my one and only love demelza
guy undecided wake the fawwk up!
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Elnino4ladies: 6:27am On Dec 11, 2013
Date:vivly no d form bad girl cus i called ur name oh..slap:definately idowuogbo..wht a name..??
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by NadiaSA1(f): 6:38am On Dec 11, 2013
Date: All4naija
Slap: All4naija

He can be very irritating thou dEep down I know hs a great person
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2013
My l.g.a will neva produce sum1 lyk u. A clown.

Anyway,somehow sha,u r unique.
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by rioemmanuel(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2013
ogeoflyf:

I cudnt find d underscot button grin
ogeoflyf:

I cudnt find d underscot button
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2013

jeez my name cheesy wink
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by rioemmanuel(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2013
Booty butt chic: jeez my name cheesy wink
grin
Booty butt chic: jeez my name cheesy wink
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Creamish(f): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2013
Date : Jaybee

Slap: Jaybee ...if he puts any other chick's name as his date!

1 Like

Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by tempilo2k(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
wink
dahmine:
I can make space 4 u dear, so bring it on.
Nice! Am falling in love already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex / Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? / Help! My Ex Wont Let Me Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.