Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex (2659 Views)

Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations / Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
No disrespect to the women folk out there...
It's not easy for the ladies to take in a turgid,big and fat alien object as long as 5 inches to 12 inches into their bodies...
with every thrust,there is a wear and tear as we hit the vagina wall...some of we guys move with the speed of an okada with our black mambas..
Unfortunately,some of our women end up with cancers and tumors resulting from sex..
When next she says a No to your sex advances,try to understand with her...
Guys who are in the habit of beating up our women because she denied them sex should desist from such childish habit...
I think we should handle our women more with love,care and understanding...
Goodluck...

4 Likes

Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Cholls(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
My brother what can I say? U r on your own o. Because for where I dey babes no dey tire. Forgive my Yoruba o Dem go say 'olomi lo maa re' cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Highflyer3(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Are they complaining on the sex aspect?
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by naijaboiy: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
Them send you? undecided
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Etetejake(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
they don't pity wen demanding for money. wot r u sayin? I guess u r their town-cryer.
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by iceberylin(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Woman Pant angry
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
iceberylin:
Woman Pant angry
come, how come u comment on EVERY post?

2 Likes

Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by iceberylin(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
firstEVA:
come, how come u comment on EVERY post?

Jesu...have been busy sha...

Havnt got time for that and u dh complain shocked

Wah about wen am less busy..

Pele joor kiss
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Mprex(f): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
embarassed
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
Some friend zoned guys ehn angry

But she won't let me rest if she needs the money urgently... This causes depression and gives me sleepless nights.

Now I gave her the money after series of hardwork and effort and I want to regain my strenth by Eating that PUUUSSSY urgently.

She tells me she ain't in the mode sad

What would u advice I do?
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
iceberylin:

Jesu...have been busy sha...

Havnt got time for that and u dh complain shocked

Wah about wen am less busy..

Pele joor kiss
what's wah, dh, wen? *sighs*
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by iceberylin(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
firstEVA:
Question for the Gods undecided
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by iceberylin(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
firstEVA:
Wah=what
Dh=they
Wen=When
Dont you know Pidjin English undecided
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
iceberylin:

Question for the Gods undecided
when someone writes in English learn to reply in same language not french or Arabic. Btw u are doing well in your speed at commenting, i'll recommend you for the job of supermod. More grease to your elbow
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by iceberylin(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
firstEVA:
when someone writes in English learn to reply in same language not french or Arabic. Btw u are doing well in your speed at commenting, i'll recommend you for the job of supermod. More grease to your elbow
Would have loved this Comment if your Seun..
But Thanks kiss
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
iceberylin:

Would have loved this Comment if your Seun..
But Thanks kiss
do you know who I am?
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by iceberylin(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
firstEVA:
do you know who I am?
No.
Please Tell me wink
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
iceberylin:

No.
Please Tell me wink
please do your homework you'll find out
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Afrok(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hmmm.... Human right activist now a Woman sex activist?tongue. Op even the complaint sef is romantic and drives the ball straight into the net to pick up more strength, if U fail to do ur duty and allow her to always ask for it or demand for more while U continue to give excuses, oyo is ur case.

Yes! Husbands should be considerate, but wives should be understanding too coz that monster btw males legs looses it's senses and consciences within few minutes and regains it after erupting like a volcano.
Feed it whenever it cries like a baby, and the owner will always smile at U like a baby gripping her mom's nip*le cheesy.
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by iceberylin(m): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
firstEVA:
please do your homework you'll find out
Why dont you make it easier love wink
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Charles4075(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Op sha

Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
I tire for our guys oo...
Selfish guys in the bedroom
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by MisterLongman(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sex na food ....
Sissies everywhere...... Always making it look like women are doing men favours by opening their legs for them
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by farano(f): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2014
We are not complaining undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by kelvinmuffins3(m): 1:04am On Nov 29, 2014
Never ooooooo when body no dey pain and papa down dey strong...

Dude lets finish that hole they call precious.
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Sharksblow(m): 2:35am On Nov 29, 2014
jboy73:
Some friend zoned guys ehn angry

But she won't let me rest if she needs the money urgently... This causes depression and gives me sleepless nights.

Now I gave her the money after series of hardwork and effort and I want to regain my strenth by Eating that PUUUSSSY urgently.

She tells me she ain't in the mode sad

What would u advice I do?
@jboy73's theory: pussy is used to regain strength...
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by M4gunners: 2:59am On Nov 29, 2014
farano:
Are you representing all the Ladies? Anyway,where i live guys run for s3x not ladies.
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by 100Cents: 5:39am On Nov 29, 2014
Beating for sex ?

Smh...
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by 100Cents: 5:42am On Nov 29, 2014
farano:

You like it ?
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 29, 2014
Some times the rate at which some guys go out of their way to beg or in extreme cases coerce some women to have s*x with them gives me cause for worry.

Sex is a beautiful thing. It is my expectation that it is supposed to be enjoyed and appreciated by both partners. Having it at a time when one partner is not ready for it shouldn't be the case.

When a lady says NO to sex until marriage and the guy responds with a NO to the relationship because of that, then the lady would do well to sing him the 'good riddance' song.

If someone cannot be with you without sex then please don't be with the individual when the time is right to give out great sex to a partner.
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by farano(f): 6:40am On Nov 29, 2014
100Cents:

You like it ?
What?
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 29, 2014
Daninya1:

Unfortunately,some of our women end up with cancers and tumors resulting from sex..

Um...this is really news to me. Never heard sex causes cancer. What kind pray tell ?

But yeah, women should be treated gently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Fears As A Goodlooking Person? / 2015 Is Valentine Free Year / Photos: Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His Two Wives Are Lesbian Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.