Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,156 members, 7,864,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

When You Are Too Nice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Too Nice (1194 Views)

Lady Dumps Guy For Being Too Nice, Read What Her Friend Did / Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Too Nice by tngtech(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2008
I notice something lately about girls, when you are too nice to them. I mean when you have the qualities they really want in a guy, like love, care, a good listener. They override on you i mean they just think you plug money.

Please ladies lets be honest with this. Isn't it true?

and Why?
Re: When You Are Too Nice by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2008
In some cases, yes, they take advantage of your 'friendliness', it's not very nice sha embarassed
Re: When You Are Too Nice by segzicres(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2008
@porter dis b'cos while they are thinking about sex you r petting them. that makes you a dulling guy. step ur ur game brother.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Too Nice by tngtech(m): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2008
@segzi

this ain't about sex okay.
Re: When You Are Too Nice by sistawoman: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2008
it depends on the woman.  If she is really not interested in you, attracted to you or feel you are a long term match then yes she will use you up and leave it.  It also depends on the age and maturity of the woman.
Re: When You Are Too Nice by segzicres(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2008
@tngtech dats all them ladies think about. lets put it this way, they love them bad guys .k.
Re: When You Are Too Nice by MissyB1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2008
segzi cres:

@tngtech that is all them ladies think about. lets put it this way, they love them bad guys .k.
A typical xample of an erroneous statment.
Re: When You Are Too Nice by Nautillus(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2008
Re: When You Are Too Nice by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2008
segzi cres:

@tngtech that is all them ladies think about. lets put it this way, they love them bad guys .k.
not really sad
Re: When You Are Too Nice by cold(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2008
See y i kip telling u guys to quit all this soft talk.Poster who told u all u hav mentioned are d qualities ladies nid in a man.They want a man who is tough and ready to put his foot down.Y do u think all these ladies kip falling for the so-called rough n tough guys even wen they know they may likely be dumped in the end.
Re: When You Are Too Nice by Gamine(f): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2008
@Topic. shot ur self in the foot eh.

Too much of everything is not Good.
Re: When You Are Too Nice by MissyB1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ post
Personally,i dnt like it wen a guy is being SUPER nice/agrees with everything i say.
We want men to nice in d sense dat,they re sensitive to our needs bhut
we need sm1 who wil take d lead,mk hard decisions nd be forceful once in a while.
I think "MR NICE GUYS" shud concentrate on improving dese tyns:physical size/strength/prowess,
ambition,sexuality,money,intelligence etc rather dan playin too nice.
I like it wen guys re nice bhut only wen dey dnt have to/wasn't xpectin dem to(not everday)
Re: When You Are Too Nice by Sisikill: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2008
I'm not really sure I understand the question very well but I'll say this, there is a difference between nice and suegbe. Nice guys will get love from me any day and Suegbe guys better say away if they know what's good for them.

Having said that, I like a guy who can go toe to with me when it comes to verbal combat and I don't mean real war of the roses kind of fight or quarrel oh, before people start thinking I'm a Masochist I mean riffing off each other in a fun away. What I can't stand is a guy who takes himself waaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. Oh my freaking God! I'll take a Suebge [/i]guy over a [i]Mr. My sense of humor Chip is missing any day. I will dance to the alter and praise God for giving me a[i] Suegbe[/i] guy before I take[i] Mr. Take life too seriously[/i] and if there is no other guys left on earth except for Mr. I don't have a funny bone in my body, I'd rather shoot myself in the head than go with him.
Re: When You Are Too Nice by segzicres(m): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2008
then explain to me.
Re: When You Are Too Nice by princessk1: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
you are a mugu period.she doesnt love you
look for someone who can manage ur boring self
or try and be exiciting
Re: When You Are Too Nice by Sisikill: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2008
princess k:

look for someone who can manage your boring self
or try and be exiciting

Tee Hee Hee
Re: When You Are Too Nice by jkpretty(f): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2008
Its not about Mr. Nice, Its how u go about ur game, Who says the tough ones are not nice

Go brush up, ur games.
Re: When You Are Too Nice by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2008
jkpretty:

Its not about Mr. Nice, Its how u go about your game, Who says the tough ones are not nice

Go brush up, your games.

Gotta agree cool
Re: When You Are Too Nice by kalmebad(f): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ Topic

its applicabale to both ladies and guys, so it's not a question that should be directed to only the ladies
Re: When You Are Too Nice by Busta(f): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2008
Blatant LIE!!
Re: When You Are Too Nice by tngtech(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2008
princess k:

look for someone who can manage your boring self
or try and be exiciting

i think you should stop insulting yourself. I never asked this question to be insulted okay. If u know u don't know what to say, why not shutdown the pc.
Re: When You Are Too Nice by Moyola(f): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2008
Yeah,

they shuld b nice 2 sum xtent,

being 'over-nice'. . . . u'd b taken 4 granted.
Re: When You Are Too Nice by princessk1: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2008
kiss
Re: When You Are Too Nice by iice(f): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2008
Doormat or nice? undecided
Re: When You Are Too Nice by tngtech(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2008
iice:

Doormat or nice? undecided

too Nice
Re: When You Are Too Nice by iice(f): 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2008
Which may probably be a step up from doormat undecided

(1) (Reply)

I'm Sorry I Lied / Should I Go Back To My Ex / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.