Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Should I Go Back To My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Back To My Ex (1187 Views)

Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Back To My Ex by dryx007(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2009
i have been going out with this girl for four years now all of a sudden her ex now came back to the picture first i was not bothered but he calls her like 20 times a day and i now ask her wats goin on she said notin and accused me of not trusting her,time came that she started going out and answerinhis calls wen i am around,then on valentine day she said she was going home to spend it with her mom since her moms birthday is 15 feb,not nowing she went to spend the val wit her ex.wen she came back she coudnt hide it anymore and told me she has gone back to her ex,i was heartbroken and felt betrayed after all the efforts and time i have spent in the relationship.to cut the long story short after like 5 months she now came back crying and begging for forgivenesss sayin she has realised her mistake sayin she still loves me,some of her friends came to beg on her behalf.i still love her but and still considerin takin her back but anytime i think of the betrayer my heart becomes harden,who knows she can still do it again.guys i need your advice and opinion here
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2009
Yes she can. It's hard to trust a girl like that.
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2009
She will do it again but i bet as a guy if u take her back each tim eyou rememeber ds,u will dislike her sort of and the will not make the rship to last.
Tell her to give you time that you need a break.If the  break can heal the wound,then take her back but if the pain remains,tell her to go.
The earlier the better.New yr is coming please anythg disposable shld go with the year.
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by smooooooth: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2009
abeg throway that kind woman. a dog will always go back to its vomit.
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by igotalk(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
The fact you asking means u thinking about taking her back undecided wrong move, let that woman fly away like the pigeon she is
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by victorazy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2009
She is a dog
plz allow her to go and continue digging what she berried at the backyard
i know is hard but try dont think about her but if u think u can coupe with her, then 4give her cuz no one is above mistake u must commit one 2morow.
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by Abbeycity4(f): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2009
igotalk:

The fact you asking means u thinking about taking her back undecided wrong move, let that woman fly away like the pigeon she is

exctly wat's in my mind!
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by Flashfast1: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2009
smooooooth:

abeg throway that kind woman. a dog will always go back to its vomit.

that's just the fact. O boy no dull yourself
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by r231(m): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2009
ask yourself if you can trust her again cus there is no point going bck to her if you can't trust her and since she has done you wrong d first time its going to be hard for you to trust her
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
" poster, hope you're clear on fellow Niralanders Advice.
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by foyeks2001(f): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2009
nikkykay:

She will do it again but i bet as a guy if u take her back each tim eyou rememeber ds,u will dislike her sort of and the will not make the rship to last.
Tell her to give you time that you need a break.If the  break can heal the wound,then take her back but if the pain remains,tell her to go.
The earlier the better.New yr is coming please anythg disposable shld go with the year.

true talk
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by yme1(f): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2009
well there is more to this story
why did she come back to you? undecided
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by henryhemon(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2009
she was dissed by her ex and she knew you have a soft spot for her,do away with her,it will never be the same again,trust me, u need a fresh start.
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by omega25red(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2009
She will do it again and your mind will never be settled. you will always wonder when she doesn't answer your call, you will always resent her and most of all you will be the laughing stock of your town. tell her and her friends to go back to where ever they showed up from and leave yo alone or better yet tell her the only way you will take her back is if you have sex with all her friends that came to beg for her.
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by deniyor: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2009
People don't change, Really
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by coolier(f): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2009
dryx007:

i have been going out with this girl for four years now all of a sudden her ex now came back

Four years and an ex can still take her away from you!
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by echobee(f): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2009
@poster,
u know hard at all.
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by LordReed(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2009
coolier:

Four years and an ex can still take her away from you!

Either the Ex was so gud! or dryx007 was so BAD!
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by chibenwa(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2009
guy u dont need her back for
no reason,
let her go abeg
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by chrishenzo: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2009
Guy you better lock your heart and swallow the key. If there is one thing I can bet on, I bet that you are so gentle to the girl or do most of the things she want you to do during the four years of relationship with her because I see no reason why she comes back to you if she knows that you are a kind of person that takes no shit. She will be afraid to even meet you on the road.

Anyway if you persist of taking her back, you are on your own. Next time she break your heart, I hope you will still be able to access www.nairaland.com because it might be out of service, then you will end up accessing www.objland.com. Na there your life end.
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by santanovva(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2009
omega25red:

She will do it again and your mind will never be settled. you will always wonder when she doesn't answer your call, you will always resent her and most of all you will be the laughing stock of your town. tell her and her friends to go back to where ever they showed up from and leave yo alone or better yet tell her the only way you will take her back is if you have sex with all her friends that came to beg for her.

victorazy:

She is a dog
plz allow her to go and continue digging what she berried at the backyard
i know is hard but try dont think about her but if u think u can coupe with her, then 4give her cuz no one is above mistake u must commit one 2morow.
Guy, i feel your dilema but please, jowo, du Allah, biko, DONT TAKE HER BACK!

What makes you think she's come to her senses? what if the Ex RE-COMES again?

Dont be left in the lurch, I can understand if you still have feelings for her, ITS NORMAL but in you own interest, let that relationship[b] have no part 2![/b]

I did the same![b][/b]
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by steaming(f): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2009
CRUCIFY! CRUCIFY! CRUCIFY!

there r always atleast 2 sides to a story.

@ OP, take suggestions, think well, before u make ur decision. it is ur life and nobody else's.

she's been with u four years and this happened just once or mayb more, i dont condone her actions at all, but all the same think and weigh the advices u get.

u know her more than anyother person here advising you,

so bro, do not be in a hurry

we all make mistakes, but we do not throw the bath water and the baby away cos the water is dirty!, take ur time and make ur decision.
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by kaysy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2009
Read luke 6 verse 31
the answer is there

just as you wish that men should do to you, do to them likewise

EmerGine UrseLf in Her sHoes,
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by hevysomtin(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2009
guy nu no beat am black n blue? angry
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by sofadj(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2009
pls help me tell her to phuckk lost!
Re: Should I Go Back To My Ex by ozalogbo: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2009
Let that girl go! Take this adviis. You will heal wit time and find a deseving woman, and u will be hapy u let her go. Please dont take her back. I tel u dis from experience.

(1) (Reply)

Fell In Love With A Married Women / Do U Think Dis Guy Loves Me / Fat Men Shouldn't Marry Fat Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.