Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Love & Wisdom - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love & Wisdom (40245 Views)

Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. / Words Of Wisdom / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Full Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2013
@ Hameenat, no b u tell Shadow where they were ni? Zizola, Abimbs and Nancydearie too, you guys are planning something bad, hmmmn.. I pity you oh.

UPDATES LOADING!
Re: Love & Wisdom by perfectbeauty(f): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2013
God just help dis gal
Re: Love & Wisdom by 2rue(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2013
Everything happen for a reason.....God just wanna show folawa dt He is God and to her make her belief about His existence....I knw He wil surely deliver her again
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2013
T Dan u no accuse me? Abeg na jealousy cause am
Re: Love & Wisdom by Joannicky(f): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2013
Dat was jxt swt,am in luv wit d stowie. Bt gve us mre cus we no go greeeeeeeeeee wink

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmn.... Taking a cup of palm wine. I'll update by 7:00pm.

Thanks and love u bosses!
Re: Love & Wisdom by Ziziola: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
No qualms man. Still we wait
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Few minutes after, Ronke and other girls woke up, all were looking around, Folawe was missing already. Ronke turned and sighted Folawe's phone beside her, the phone Dapo could use to even trace her once they got in touch with him.

Ronke got up and alerted everyone about the missing Folawe. They planned to quickly get the police involved and school authority to assist them. Everything was already turning darker then, but everyone couldn't sleep, the police also had been invited for their further investigations.

Folawe also woke up where she was tied. She was looking here and there until she balanced up and saw Mr Olawale and his gangs. Her eyes opened properly immediately. Olawale got a stool near her and started some discussions with her. "It seems you are the one that inherited your father's stubbornness that sent him to early grave. You also want to die right?"

"Oga, you no need ask her again, she don see the main thing, na real death she suppose die like that now."

"That's a true talk, she'll definitely die in some minutes time. I just want her to know what to say when she gets to heaven to baba God." They all laughed.

He continued. "I'm a man of my words. Your father also died because he prooved stubborn after we executed a contract together. He decided to take the more money because he was the one that defended the project of the contract and changed out 60 million quotation to 80 million. I abused him for that, not knowing we would be awarded the contract, so he won me and decided that the gain, which eventually was 45 million, he took 25 million and gave me 20."

"...Foolish man." Shadow uttered from the back.

"Abi oh. He was so foolish to risk the part of his money home that day, when my guys attacked him and killed him. About your brother, I've seen your father's will and almost all the properties are for him, he won't let me have them all. That was why I eliminated him too, with the impression of you marrying Michael so that I can win at last. But you were adamant and decided to leave just like that."

"...So you killed them all?" Folawe shouted.

"Isn't it cool? Why were they so stupid? Why have you chosen death too? Now, no one to help you and you'll also die here now." He uttered.

"Oga, make I do this thing fast na."

"Yes, its all over now. She has written her destiny and kept it with me, what else." He laughed.

"Why are you so wicked, why have you decided to turn me this way? Money is not all so why are you really curious about it! You killed my father and took everything away, you've been treating me well with your impression of killing me at last. Now, you've won to yourself, but you are a looser." She addressed.

"What!" He moved closer and gave her a hot slap.

"I've been lenient, telling you this. All I was after was just to let you know what to tell God when you die at least before I die, I'll repent and make heaven. Fire her!" He shouted.

"Let me finish!" She shouted.

"What else do you fool have to say?"

"If its true there's anything like heaven and God, you won't succeed at seeing any of them!" She uttered.

"Idiot. What are you still waiting for? Shoot!"

He pulled the trigger, alarm blew, the intensity of the sound of the gun was supernatural. Shot, precisely by the heart, death followed immediately.

...To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by Ziziola: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmmnnn..... I know say no be Folawe die. Police don enter Wale's house
Re: Love & Wisdom by 2rue(m): 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Bro T. Dan....u stil adamant to let folawe die sha! .....dis gal must not die o...Oga Dapo, bro lanre, daddy pemisere, spirit of Grandma nd co... where are u all, come and rescue folawe o...suspense too much o
Re: Love & Wisdom by heywhykum(f): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ziziola: Hmmmmnnn..... I know say no be Folawe die. Police don enter Wale's house
Re: Love & Wisdom by heywhykum(f): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ziziola: Hmmmmnnn..... I know say no be Folawe die. Police don enter Wale's house

How z dt 1 possible? They didn't get in touch with Dapo na, the police the students invited can never know where they've taken her to....
Re: Love & Wisdom by Olupompey(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
oga d suspense fon dey much ooooo
Re: Love & Wisdom by Ziziola: 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
heywhy.kum:

How z dt 1 possible? They didn't get in touch with Dapo na, the police the students invited can never know where they've taken her to....
Dapo saw everything. He intentionally switched off his phone. He wants to catch Wale red-handed
Re: Love & Wisdom by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
This has gotten interesting and tensed up...
What i know for certainty is that, folawe isn't the one shot..
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:33am On Dec 24, 2013
Hmmn....
Re: Love & Wisdom by Nancydearie(f): 6:06am On Dec 24, 2013
Hmmmmmm,Folawe don suffer,i pity her. I doubt if anything will make her believe there is GOD with things happening to her. Folawe dont worry God is watching ur back.
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2013
Tope we our tea na?
Re: Love & Wisdom by Nancydearie(f): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
T-Dan,where are u,come and update nah?
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
I'm sowie 4 kippn u waiting... I'll update within the next 1 hr
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wait, b4 I drop d update, I want us to discuss a little plz.

1) Do you think Folawe is dead?

2)What's the reason 2 ur answer?

3)If it were Lanre and Dapo dat shot, how could they have gotten there, since there wasn't any connection?

4) What do you think can happen next?

I'll update ASAP, just trying to modify my post when everything wiped away, I want to get responses b4 moving forward.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Re: Love & Wisdom by Ziziola: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
1)No
2)Dapo saw her msg b4 switching off d phone
3)They traced either Fola's pause or the bug's location
4)Wale will get arrested
Re: Love & Wisdom by slimbimaz(f): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
folawe droppd a bug in olawale's sitting room, with that, they will be able to locate her.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hmmn... You guys are wrong oh, aw did Lanre and Dapo knw, @ least Dapo's phone was off and no connection. He wasn't listening to the bug again!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
¤Continuation¤

He pulled the trigger, alarm blew, the
intensity of the sound of the gun was
supernatural. Shot, precisely by the heart,
death followed immediately.

The policemen, Lanre and Dapo barged inside, as Lanre was shivering as they watched the corpse on the floor, blood was flowing. It was Shadow that was shot dead by the sharp shooting policeman who had been watching, including Dapo and Lanre who almost shouted on hearing 'shoot' from Olawale.

He was on his way to loosen Folawe and know her state when one of the guys took the gun and wanted to shoot Folawe but met Lanre unfortunately.

Dapo and the other policemen who were behind quickly rushed in and shot him also and were all arrested, straight to the station as Lanre was rushed to the hospital and Folawe also who fainted on hearing the loudness of the gun.

¤HOSPITAL¤

Lanre was rushed into the emergency room, while Folawe was admitted immediately, Lanre had lost so much blood to the gunshot, everything was already dark. The Doctors refused to commence any treatment until some amount of money had been paid but nowhere to quickly get the money and Lanre continued loosing blood when he wasn't attended to.

Dapo rushed out to get his police cards so that at least they'd know he was a police and he was mistakenly shot, moreover, they'll still pay for the hospital bills. The treatment commenced on both of them immediately Dapo took the action, some minutes later, Folawe woke up.

Dapo was seated at the reception, making series of calls to ensure the criminals were well taken care of till he would return to them. One of the Doctors rushed out and Dapo rushed up to him too. "He has lost so much blood, we have to get blood ready. We are already working on the bullet, so how do we get the blood?"

"Em.. I don't even know. I'm of genotype 'AA'" he replied.

"He's AS, only AS can assist him here." The Doctor replied.

"So you've known his genotype within a short period?"

"He's moving towards death, so we are seriously rushing. Do you wish us to get blood from the blood bank or you'll quickly get someone. What of his family members? One should be able to assist."

"Which one is faster? Bank or family?"

"Its safer if its family members than bank." He replied.

"This is serious, get from the bank and neglect the issue of his sister, she's far from here."

"Alright." He replied and rushed back inside.

¤FOLAWE's WARD¤

She opened her eyes and looked around. There was no nurse there, but she was taking a drip. She removed it and rushed outside to know what was going on. She saw Dapo seated downstairs, she rushed down to him to know how far about Lanre.

"What of him?" She panted.

"He's there, they need blood." He replied.

"Blood? I can give mine, I can."

"It depends on your genotype."

"I'm 'AA'. She uttered. Which is he?"

"He's AS, woman, and how did you get here sef? Are you okay now?"

"Don't bother about that, how will they get him blood?"

"Blood bank." He replied.

"Let me get Evelyn." She walked out to call Evelyn when she also fell on her way outside again.

...To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Love & Wisdom by holuwashezy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
the story is getting more interesting. Bro u ar d best here.
Re: Love & Wisdom by 2rue(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
So so so interesting! Well done bros
Re: Love & Wisdom by sleekch1c(f): 12:25am On Dec 25, 2013
Folawe is daft running to get Evelyn..really?.....is blood donation done according to blood group type or genotypes? undecided undecided

All d same, nice story. ..merry christmas guys kiss kiss
Re: Love & Wisdom by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:48am On Dec 25, 2013
Happy Christmas And Merry New Year In Advance.
https://www.nairaland.com/1565352/short-poem-christmas#20392878
Re: Love & Wisdom by Nancydearie(f): 6:39am On Dec 25, 2013
T-Dan,genotype has nothing to do with blood donation,it only comes into play during marriage to avert ss offspring.When u talk of blood donation,u talk of blood groop which are A,AB,B,O,whereas O- is universal donors and AB is universal recipients
Re: Love & Wisdom by Sennard(m): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry chrismas....folawe...na me go marry u @last

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's Clapback To "Nigeria Has Bookshops?" Question In France. / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 / Top 10 Nigerian Writers Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.