Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Love & Wisdom - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love & Wisdom (40229 Views)

Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. / Words Of Wisdom / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Full Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Fenx Bosses!... Hammenat, shey u don understand d characters bayi..
ive understood
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hameenat94:
ive understood

Good!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
I'm sorry 4 nt updating by dt 3:30pm. I'll update tonight. B4 updating, read ds:

A Man Akpos ordered for a voice automated robot car that does anything it tells it to do correctly without any error. He got the car and started sending it on errands. He became so proud of what the car can do without mistakes. One day, he wasn't able to go out, his wife told him to tell the car to go and pick the children from school because she was tired. Akpos agreed and said to the car; Car, go and bring my children from school. The car went and did not return in time as expected.
They knew something was wrong. Several hours later and no car, Akpos became apprehensive.
He dressed and got ready to lodge a report at the police station.
As he and his wife stepped outside, they saw the car coming with overload of children. The car parked in front of them and said; These are your children sir. In the car was their landlady's 2 daughters, their choir mistress' 2 sons, his wife's best friend's daughter, their family friend's son and their neighbour's 2 sons. The wife said; Don't tell me all these ones are your children.
Akpos asked her calmly; Can you tell me why your children are not in the car?.
One word for Akpos.

... grin updating soon plz!

4 Likes

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Olutayo was always thinking of how he could bring up Pemisire without any woman's help. He had a big company and was the overall manager of the Company. A music company with different needed cameras, cameramen and other workers. An awesome studio where musicians perform and different talent hunt organizers.

He took Pemisire to one of the best schools, Ronk New Age, Ibadan so that it would be of ease at work rather than taking her around. He couldn't entrust her into anyone's hands, not even his mother. "When her own original mother neglected her, who else can take her?" He'd always thought within him.

He started getting use to the new condition. Sometimes after picking Pemisire, he'd go to the market to buy food stuffs and cook for him and his daughter, without anyone's help.

¤¤¤¤

MARCH 31ST...

Examination ended, everyone started playing around, turning the hostel upside down to their taste. Folawe and her friends were in the room, relieved. "An idea just pumped into my memory." Fiyin stood admist her friends, in the room.

"Hmmn.. Your brain will think of nothing less than food." Sayo laughed.

Ronke and Folawe were staring at each other and started laughing.

"Its not funny now. Don't worry then, I'll keep it to myself." She sadly shrugged.

"No, we are just laughing because of something else, not you darling." Folawe smiled.

Ronke and Folawe winked at each other, still smiling.

"Tomorrow is April first, which is April fool day." She said.

"That's true. So what's the plan?" Ronke faced her properly.

"Let's write different letters, ending our various relationships with those guys as our own April fool gift." She laughed.

"See brain. I said it, your own brain couldn't think of anything better than that, than to bless those guys with heart attack." Sayo said from her bed.

"That's cool. Let's go by the plan." Folawe smiled and stood up.

TEMITAYO'S ROOM

Tayo and her friends were all in the room too, all playing various games. "Omo, you never see that girl wey join the school ds year?" Temitope said.

"Wait, hope you're not talking about my girl?" Tayo asked.

"Huh? Let Folawe catch her. I was looking at you when you went to meet her, guy, you no serious oh!"

"I've been investigating about that girl now. She's beautiful and also a banker's daughter. Firstly, shed offer us much more than Folawe and even her beauty too."

"Tayo, are you alright at all?" Philip faced him.

Tayo chuckled. "This is what you don't know. Just waiting for Folawe to make any slight mistake, she's gone!"

"I've always known that you are a good joker!" Philip smiled.

"Joker or no joker." Duro shrugged.

"Alright. You'll see." He uttered.

¤END OF CHAPTER ONE¤
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
@attack 4 all
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:21am On Dec 13, 2013
*TWO*

It was the first day of April, Folawe and her friends woke up and wrote their various letters, as planned. It was 7:30 am exactly. They all got dressed.

"Now, should we start going?" Sayo asked adjusting her trouser.

"Straight to King's place right?" Ronke
smiled.

Each lady exchanged the piece of paper
they've written a letter of breaking up in. All
smiling happily.

'This will surely work!' Folawe grinned and
carried her handbag.

"Heart attack on point!" Fiyin shouted and all laughed out.

"I'm sure Durodola will be the first to get
that." ... Folawe said.

"You aren't serious, I knew it, you'd be the
person to talk." Fiyin chuckled.

'You guys should act fast and let's throw this bomb!' Sayo laughed.

"They don't have a choice." Ronke shrugged.

Folawe smiled continuously. "This is gonna be great."

Fiyin sat down.

"Girls, let's get going, don't sit again now."
Ronke shouted.

"Wait girls, do you think this won't put us into trouble?" Folawe questioned.

"What trouble again? Its just for fun, they
won't want to end up in hell now." Ronke said
from behind. "Either hell or not, let's be fast. We should set the time we must all return here sef. I've not eaten now." Ronke complained.

"Wait take it easy lady. Whose letter is even with you?" Fiyin stood up adjusting her pink trouser.
"Yours of course." She smiled.

"Now that you're hungry, don't eat it on the way oh!" The all laughed.

"I'm not like you"

"Sha let's leave."

Each of them left the room and went straight to present the letter to each guy sent to. They returned some minutes after, all smiling and happy.

Sayo was the first to receive the phone call from Shola. "Are we okay at all?"

The other two girls asides Folawe also received calls, and replied them April fool. Temitayo's own was different. He had been looking for something to hook up with before, so that he would break-up.

¤¤¤¤

A musical concert was organized that day and many students studying music were called to present some songs composed by them. It was like a competition between them all. Temitayo and his friends were in the large hall, Temitayo made sure he located the other girl, Hameenat and neglected his friends.

It came to Folawe's turn. "I dedicate this piece to my one and only. Today is April first, don't be surprised when you've gotten some letters." The hall became noisy, everyone shouting up and down because of what she said. "I don't sing christian songs, so hook up to your lovers. I'm into love songs."

She started her music and everyone was impressed. She was the best of them all. It was after her presentation Hameenat passed a sheet of paper to Temitayo.

It was after the concert people came to Tayo playing with him and congratulated him because of Folawe. He called Folawe and presented his sheet of paper to her too.

...To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2013
Hope u wont brk my @ 2? Mornin y'all
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2013
Hameenat94: Hope u wont brk my @ 2? Mornin y'all

LOL... Let's wait and c. grin
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

LOL... Let's wait and c. grin
pls oh
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2013
¤Continuation¤

It all ended that day. Folawe got back to the hostel, heart-broken and crying. "It must be his own piece of April fool too." Ronke stressed.

"That can't be! He was furious with me, anger written all over him. He deleted my cell phone number in my presence and told me its all over." She replied.

"This is simple, let's go bombard their room now. Is he alright at all?"

"He's not!" Philip knocked.

They all stared at the door as he entered. "You don't need to bombard our room. The foolish guy has made his decision, he met one girl and had been saying any mistake from you, you're gone!" He uttered.

"You don't mean this Philip." Ronke stood up.

"I do more than meaning it. The guy dey mad!" He uttered.

"This is great." Sayo laid down.

¤¤¤¤

It was a great sunny afternoon. Folawe had left the campus for home then. She was on her way back home, unhappy and sweating profusely. Her mind was striking the paper she was given by Temitayo as she was walking. On the turning of her head, she noticed some acts going on.

She saw Olutayo, Pemisire's father as he was leaving the studio and some guys walking around where he was and picked his pause from his pocket. She crossed immediately and quickly shouted so that they'll be caught. She crashed the plan and the thieves were caught.

Olutayo kept staring at her as a face he had seen before but couldn't remember properly, immediately she saw the face, she recognized him. She greeted him and left the scene immediately. "This is the lady Pemisire usually ask after." He said quietly and rushed after her. "Thanks for the other time aunt." He walked faster to catch up with her.

"Yes sir." She halted and bowed, adjusting her hair to a side.

"Em.. You are the lady of the other day right?"

"Other day?" Fola pretended.

"Yes now. The.." He chuckled.

"I understand sir. I'm the one, can I start going?"

"No, please what's your name?"

"Urgh. Sorry, I can't tell you my name. I don't know you at all sir." She replied.

Tayo shrugged. "Yeah, that's true. Since the day my daughter saw you, she had been disturbing me about you. Always telling me she wants to you see you." He said.

"That little girl." Fola smiled, remembering her vividly.

"Yes." He smiled back. "Please I want you to be her friend. You are the only one I see that like her, no one has ever liked her because of her condition."

"What? Why won't people like her? Even your family members?"

"Yes. Even my wife."

Fola grinned and shook her head. "This is serious." She uttered.

"Yes, I mean it." He replied.

"I'm Folawe."

"I'm Tayo, by name."

Fola looked at him closely. "Tayo? They are usually unfortunate guys!" She thought.

...To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: Love & Wisdom by heywhykum(f): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lol... Still following. Ds last update z 4ny sef. Loving it more!
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
Eyah... I pity Folawe
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hameenat94: Eyah... I pity Folawe

Lol... I knw ds story z kinda boring. I'll add somethings to the script now, plz bear wif m.
Re: Love & Wisdom by Queenxstar(f): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
I am in (hope space still de)
Re: Love & Wisdom by D9ty7(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
April fool tinz. That serves her right. A girl no fit play such prank with me.
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
D9ty7: April fool tinz. That serves her right. A girl no fit play such prank with me.
d guy bin carry her 4 mind cos of d new found gal.na wen T Dan brk my @ we e go knw say khaki no b nylon
Re: Love & Wisdom by heywhykum(f): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
Jex falling in love with this story. Lmao, April fool has put ha in2 trouble. Lol!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
D9ty7: April fool tinz. That serves her right. A girl no fit play such prank with me.

Haha.. My boss.. Lol. Really?
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hameenat94:
d guy bin carry her 4 mind cos of d new found gal.na wen T Dan brk my @ we e go knw say khaki no b nylon

Lol.. Shey no b u cause am? Abi no b u him fall in love with ni? Lol!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
heywhy.kum:
Jex falling in love with this story. Lmao, April fool has put ha in2 trouble. Lol!

Lwkmd.. Shey na ds APRIL FOOL cause this now.. Lol
Re: Love & Wisdom by Queenxstar(f): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
I hail o tough guy.
Re: Love & Wisdom by abimbs: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
hope dia is no tayo on dis tread
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Lol.. Shey no b u cause am? Abi no b u him fall in love with ni? Lol!
abeg e go soon brk my own hrt.no b men.spits on dem
Re: Love & Wisdom by Jhymrod(f): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2013
Eiyah,poor Folawe. More update please

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
Wia dis guy de since mornin?
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hameenat94: Wia dis guy de since mornin?

Sowie ma ppl, I've been in a funeral ceremony since morning. I'll update within the next 2-3hrs, long UPDATES. Abeg, biko.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Folawe continued thinking about Tayo, as an unfortunate human being. "Nice name." She smiled to make Tayo who had noticed her cold behaviour when he mentioned his name to her. "Hope all is well?" He stared, scratching his head.

"Sure, why asking?"

"Nothing. So can you please follow me to her school, so we can pick her together and she'll be able to see you?"

"Em.. Right now? I'm.."

"Please sister Folawe. Just help me with this, Pemisire is always curious about you as if your face has been charmed for her."

Folawe smiled. "This is really cool. Its not easy to be beautiful. Its just that the foolish Tayo is crazy. Is he blind and so foolish that he never knew he'd lost a big fish..." She was thinking and continued smiling.

"MISS!" Tayo called.

She rosed her head immediately. "Urgh.. You've changed my mood to a good one now. I'll follow you." She smiled.

"Thanks so much. Can I help you with your handbag?" He smiled happily.

"Is it up to that? Your wife must really be enjoying." She smiled back.

"That foolish one? Her foolishness can't let her enjoy." He thought and continued shining his set of teeth.

They got to the car and continued their talking. "I have several christian songs in my car, which one do you want?" He faced her.

"Christian?" She repeated.

"Yes, or aren't you a christian?"

"This man talks to much jare. I can't start history now..." She thought. "I am." She quickly smiled staring at the compact discs under space of the pigeon hole. "I don't know why they sing to acknowledge God. Is there God?" She thought and hissed.

"Is everything alright at all?" Tayo faced him.

"...urgh.. Very fine. Something just flashed to my memory." She replied.

"That should be something so annoying, you just hissed."

"Exactly my point. It is annoying, it annoys me, it sets me thinking. It runs my system." She emphasized.

"Wao! Is it something you can share with the poor me?" He glimpsed as he was driving slowly.

"Hmm.. Its an issue about God. You just said christian songs, they acknowledge God." She uttered.

Tayo chuckled. "Yes now. He's the saviour of the world. The beginning and the end of everything." He explained.

"That's it. You are wrong! There's no God!" She exclaimed.

Tayo smiled and continued glimpsing at her. "I just hope this lady Folawe won't add to the problem of my daughter. The problem in her life can't be consumed by Dangote's trailers." He thought.

"You are thinking I have problem right?" Folawe smiled at him.

"She must be a witch." Tayo stared for a moment.

...To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by D9ty7(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Queen xstar: I hail o tough guy.
Its not about toughness. But i dnt joke wid ma relationship.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
D9ty7:
Its not about toughness. But i dnt joke wid ma relationship.

Hmmn.. grin I c u jere. Bt knw dt love supersedes all! It was just like a threat of love to the four guys and three agreed, if nt 4 d gurl d foolish Tayo met, he wouldn't have left someone that had been of help to him na. When he's not mad, he just met someone that could offer better.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
Akpos: Mummy when i was on the bus this
afternoon with Daddy, he told me to give up my
seat for a Lady.
Mum: You did the right thing.
Akpos: But Mummy i was sitting on Daddy's lap.
One word for Akpos.

Updating soon.. Abeg, me just want ds thread 2 b lively ni oh.
Re: Love & Wisdom by Ziziola: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lol.... U try jare T.Dan

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ziziola: Lol.... U try jare T.Dan

Fenx sis.. #typing#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's Clapback To "Nigeria Has Bookshops?" Question In France. / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 / Top 10 Nigerian Writers Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.