Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) (43423 Views)

Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Sweetlemon(f): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
leggo:
i hope you have this embedded in your memory when you become a victim.. just saying

point of correction. IF I become a victim. And yes, this is ALWAYS at the back of my mind and therefore form my guiding principles in marriage.
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Fyn kids frm a Fyn mother....
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
homesteady: They are looking good, but their mother fine pass them lipsrsealed
comot dat bra 4 ya eye Dey fine pass deir mama.....chek dem out wen dey grow older(I.e if u neva stil get job wink )dEm go Fine die! grin wink
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Shaakasi(f): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
kolubo: He no even see young girl marry na old mama he dey follow i wonder what old stella wan born for him again. Abelejayan

lol pls wat does abelejayan mean??
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by olaide19(f): 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

The girls are pretty. That looks like an apartment in the United States. I guess Stella lives there now.
U mean we no fit get dat kind apartment for Nigeria?
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
"Isabel"? ''Angelica"? Are these kids African? Is "Stella Damasus" African or is she lost in colonial mentality and white worship? Shameful really.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Felibaby(f): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sweetlemon: For those of you calling Stella a husband snatcher let me ask you this;

Do you honestly believe a man in his right senses will wake up one morning and suddenly decide to leave his wife for another woman? Don't you think there would have been series of events leading to that?

Men as I know them ( I mean the REAL MEN) are very rational beings. They don't just do stuff cos their hearts tell them to do it. African men especially are very loyal (not faithful) to their wives, they can cheat on her openly in fact but they will never divorce her unless they are just toooooooo incompatible and he is sick and tired of the whole situation. The highest they will do is take in another wife but will not send the first wife parking just like that. This is something they would have thought about many times over.

Have you asked yourselves WHY Doris was dumped?

This is the problem with most women, we tend to relax too much after hooking a husband forgetting that getting a husband is one thing, but keeping him is another different matter entirely. Especially if he is the kind of man other ladies fantasize about.
Forget, a ring or a marriage certificate means nothing much these days and that's just the truth. It is the heart that really matters, you can wear a wedding ring but your heart could be far far far away from the person.

Lastly, nobody is a husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend snatcher unless if diabolical means are used. The other person in a relationship is only a symptom of a rot in a relationship/marriage and not the cause of it.

You wrote rubbish. Have you forgotten it takes two to tango? If most women should act based on how their husband's act now compared to the dating period, most likely, marriages will not stand.
I suspect u sef. U don snatch somebody husband.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by joyli: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by leggo: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by leggo: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
ROSSIKE: "Isabel"? ''Angelica"? Are these kids African? Is "Stella Damasus" African or is she lost in colonial mentality and white worship? Shameful really.
your fixation on coloniality will be your undoing
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by emmabest2000(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
homesteady: They are looking good, but their mother fine pass them lipsrsealed
but they try sha

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by NosoChic: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
The younger daughter looks so much like Wunmi Obe.....pretty daughters.
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by sirmietee(m): 12:05am On Dec 11, 2013
Haba...na fyt
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by AkosuaGH: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2013
WHY ARE THEY FAT? BY THE TIME THEY WILL START DOING THE THING.........................

YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident / Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother / Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.