Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) (43422 Views)

Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by kambili999(f): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2013
helga one: Pretty girls!hpe they will not grow to be husband snatchers like their Mum
jeeeeeeezzzzzzz... U jst dropped it... Stella shldnt c dis
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by yagbaboy1(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2013
cute kids! They look like RMD. . .
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Beaf1: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2013
yagbaboy1: cute kids! They look like RMD. . .

^
Meaning What? Are you trying to tell us something cheesy

@Topic

I can see why Stella was shouting and screaming at Yerima on AJ STREAM. She's gat some underage wives grin
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Dreyl(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2013
Beautiful family.
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Elnino4ladies: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2013
Notin special abegi...dem wor wor lyk karen igbo....i gusess dem no d call dt man uncle..??.cus na pikin wia no no him mama boifriend d call am uncle....
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by sayso: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2013
Pls get them on a weight loss program ASAP.
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Yemlizzy(f): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2013
Good looking children from a beautiful mother!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2013
lertee: This is daniel Ademinokan,doris simeon's ex husband.
So the rumor is true that he abandoned Doris for old Stella undecided
Yes it is true! she's even pregnant for him. Doris is doing just fine. I hope she finds a good husband.
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by lertee(f): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2013
berem: Yes it is true! she's even pregnant for him. Doris is doing just fine. I hope she finds a good husband.
Men sometimes,i wonder if they got eyes at all. angry
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Afrok(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2013
They ar pretty but no big deal coz dey aren't prettier than most children of their ages (14 & 11).
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2013
Male children,
the joy and pride of every sane father.
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by kolubo(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2013
lertee: This is daniel Ademinokan,doris simeon's ex husband.
So the rumor is true that he abandoned Doris for old Stella undecided
He no even see young girl marry na old mama he dey follow i wonder what old stella wan born for him again. Abelejayan
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2013
Airforce1: Male children,

hahahaha madt mann
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by ndidibabe(f): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2013
rattlesnake: they are normal girls
Are there abnormal girls abi na 'English' dey worry you?
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by gbishop: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2013
where is yerima

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by gbishop: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2013
Flirtyfemi: We finally get to see photos of actress Stella Damasus' daughters, Isabel and Angelica.
Isabel was 5 (now 14) while Angelica was 2 (now 11) when their dad, Jaiye Aboderin died.
Aww, they are so beautiful! See more photos below: http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/12/exclusive-photos-of-stella-damasus.html

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by olisehcom(f): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2013
Cute kids cool
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2013
gbishop: where is yerima
who knows? Maybe Senator Yerima is eyeing one of those girls...maybe that's why stella they go mad on media grin cheesy

@OP...nothing new about cute girls we have seen many of them everywhere smiley
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Gloriahbasil(f): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2013
She fine pass them jo or ₪ b her money make them fyn lik dis buh they re pretty tho
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by AyLuxury(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2013
Pretty girls!hpe they will not grow to be husband snatchers like their Mum.[color=#990000][/color]

Aproko...dats what u are

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by ifebosco: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2013
don´t let yerima close your door step,
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Sweetlemon(f): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2013
For those of you calling Stella a husband snatcher let me ask you this;

Do you honestly believe a man in his right senses will wake up one morning and suddenly decide to leave his wife for another woman? Don't you think there would have been series of events leading to that?

Men as I know them ( I mean the REAL MEN) are very rational beings. They don't just do stuff cos their hearts tell them to do it. African men especially are very loyal (not faithful) to their wives, they can cheat on her openly in fact but they will never divorce her unless they are just toooooooo incompatible and he is sick and tired of the whole situation. The highest they will do is take in another wife but will not send the first wife parking just like that. This is something they would have thought about many times over.

Have you asked yourselves WHY Doris was dumped?

This is the problem with most women, we tend to relax too much after hooking a husband forgetting that getting a husband is one thing, but keeping him is another different matter entirely. Especially if he is the kind of man other ladies fantasize about.
Forget, a ring or a marriage certificate means nothing much these days and that's just the truth. It is the heart that really matters, you can wear a wedding ring but your heart could be far far far away from the person.

Lastly, nobody is a husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend snatcher unless if diabolical means are used. The other person in a relationship is only a symptom of a rot in a relationship/marriage and not the cause of it.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Sweetlemon(f): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2013
homesteady: They are looking good, but their mother fine pass them lipsrsealed

You are right sha. Lol
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by Whizkeey(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2013
hmmm... now matured with agbalumo

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Whizkeey: hmmm... now matured with agbalumo
bro, I know that's what is in your mind, matured agbalumo cheesy
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by quivah(f): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2013

Na wah oo! Na anti I go call this ones o if i first meet them... angryor even dey kneel down to greet them embarassed!!

See as them big cheesy
cute kids tho! smiley
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by leggo: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sweetlemon: For those of you calling Stella a husband snatcher let me ask you this;

Do you honestly believe a man in his right senses will wake up one morning and suddenly decide to leave his wife for another woman? Don't you think there would have been series of events leading to that?

Men as I know them ( I mean the REAL MEN) are very rational beings. They don't just do stuff cos their hearts tell them to do it. African men especially are very loyal (not faithful) to their wives, they can cheat on her openly in fact but they will never divorce her unless they are just toooooooo incompatible and he is sick and tired of the whole situation. The highest they will do is take in another wife but will not send the first wife parking just like that. This is something they would have thought about many times over.

Have you asked yourselves WHY Doris was dumped?

This is the problem with most women, we tend to relax too much after hooking a husband forgetting that getting a husband is one thing, but keeping him is another different matter entirely. Especially if he is the kind of man other ladies fantasize about.
Forget, a ring or a marriage certificate means nothing much these days and that's just the truth. It is the heart that really matters, you can wear a wedding ring but your heart could be far far far away from the person.

Lastly, nobody is a husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend snatcher unless if diabolical means are used. The other person in a relationship is only a symptom of a rot in a relationship/marriage and not the cause of it.

i hope you have this embedded in your memory when you become a victim.. just saying

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by jamislaw(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
I don't mind having both of them as my babes. I no send any body.
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by francafrank(f): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Airforce1: Male children,

Chauvinist
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by BarryX(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
She has no male kids
A male issue in the mix would have been so patriotic like the Nigerian flag

Green White Green Things
#Justsaying
Re: Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) by sunshinemie(f): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
alwaysme: These kids are still in their tender ages. They should be allowed to retain their innocences n not forced to be adults!
My exact opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session / Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident / Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.