Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" (9252 Views)

She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift / Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by 190: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
angry
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
190: angry
lipsrsealed
190: angry
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by agabaI23(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Is it possible that the poster was going up and down just to see her naked body? Just saying! And how did you look at her at the beach?
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
agabaI23: Is it possible that the poster was going up and down just to see her naked body? Just saying! And how did you look at her at the beach?
I was arous*d a lil bit after seeing her unclad again..For this reason i couldn't control my urge to get a better view- My stupid act...
I looked at her the same way you would..With no feeling at all..Except that i starred at her for quite some time anytime i see her nude..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Like seriously, your act was truly weird...
Straightforwardly speaking, she was ashamed...
But grow up man
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by mdee1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hoping you didnt see the 'cat'
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Bantino(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Brymo: I thought u were comin from another angle,this complete baloney.

Quite correct Brymo, are you thinking what am thinking??
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by tpia5: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
I guess you missed the thread on the guy who got locked up for looking at and touching someone.
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by tpia5: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Elli-dude:
I was arous*d a lil bit after seeing her unclad again..For this reason i couldn't control my urge to get a better view- My stupid act...
I looked at her the same way you would..With no feeling at all..Except that i starred at her for quite some time anytime i see her nude..

Good for you, keep staring, your eyes will open one day.
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
m.dee:
Hoping you didnt see the 'cat'
Is it same as the "V"?
If it is, I did..Not proud of it though..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
tpia@:

Good for you, keep staring, your eyes will open one day.
Thanks for your advice..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
tpia@:
I guess you missed the thread on the guy who got locked up for looking at and touching someone.
Tell him jare..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by tpia5: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Elli-dude:
Thanks for your advice..

you're welcome.
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by seangy4konji: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
its because u r a mumu and u did not get a hand job dat day at d beach...can you not afford common corona or jack daniels?a small beach sid room and have orgyy with her friends200 dollars.next time she sees u?you will be getting an anaall at the parking lot..mumu

1 Like

Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
seangy4konji: its because u r a mumu and u did not get a hand job dat day at d beach...can you not afford common corona or jack daniels?a small beach sid room and have orgyy with her friends200 dollars.next time she sees u?you will be getting an anaall at the parking lot..mumu
Dude get acquainted with rule number 2...You're outdated...There's no sense in what you just posted..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
seangy4konji: its because u r a mumu and u did not get a hand job dat day at d beach...can you not afford common corona or jack daniels?a small beach sid room and have orgyy with her friends200 dollars.next time she sees u?you will be getting an anaall at the parking lot..mumu
I'm not a sex freak like you..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 12:50am On Dec 11, 2013
Bantino:

Quite correct Brymo, are you thinking what am thinking??
Ignored#
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Jamesdman(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2013
Next time you run into her scantily dressed... stare and stare unblinkingly until she get really uncomfortable.
Watch her reaction and what happens the next time your path crosses. 
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2013
James-dman:
Next time you run into her scantily dressed... stare and stare unblinkingly until she get really uncomfortable.
Watch her reaction and what happens the next time your path crosses. 
Thanks man...I don't wanna be stripped nak*d..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Jamesdman(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2013
Elli-dude:
Thanks man...I don't wanna be stripped nak*d..
Hahaha.. trust me, you won't be #winks
Seriously though, you letting this 'ish bother you exceedingly!!
Just get over it, and let her fade from your thoughts.
Except if, you kinda attracted to her!!
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by hotmolo(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2013
Wait... Girls go naked in bayelsa beach abi u jst saw her in bikini
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2013
hotmolo: Wait... Girls go nakes in bayelsa beach abi u jst saw her in bikini
The naked ones were some where around the beach..Not in the beach...Same as her..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2013
James-dman:

Hahaha.. trust me, you won't be #winks
Seriously though, you letting this 'ish bother you exceedingly!!
Just get over it, and let her fade from your thoughts.
Except if, you kinda attracted to her!!
Lol..Whispering# I'm done with love so i don't get attracted to ladies anymore..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Jamesdman(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2013
Elli-dude:
Lol..Whispering# I'm done with love so i don't get attracted to ladies anymore..
#bites his ear and whispers...
There's no such thing as being done and over with love.
That feeling called LOVE is like a thief that creeps into your heart unsuspectingly and steals your heart away...
Any which way, concentrate and fully engross yourself in something important, and the lady and her body will fade off.
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 11:46am On Dec 11, 2013
James-dman:

#bites his ear and whispers...
There's no such thing as being done and over with love.
That feeling called LOVE is like a thief that creeps into your heart unsuspectingly and steals your heart away...
Any which way, concentrate and fully engross yourself in something important, and the lady and her body will fade off.
Too bad my heart has got securities..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ollybarbie219(f): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
Elli-dude:
Lobatan!...see confession. Jst wat i thought,u prolly stared too mch!
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Jamesdman(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
Olly barbie219: Lobatan!...see confession. Jst wat i thought,u prolly stared too mch!
It's called RAGING HORMONES!! Can't go dangling baits to a fish and expect it not to react.
Elli-dude:
Elli-dude:
Securities, no matter how well organized, can be bridged!!
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
Olly barbie219: Lobatan!...see confession. Jst wat i thought,u prolly stared too mch!
Its not my fault is it? We've got hormones you know..Sometimes they are uncontrollable..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
James-dman:

It's called RAGING HORMONES!! Can't go dangling baits to a fish and expect it not to react.

Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
James-dman:

Well it's not mine..I gave up on it sometime ago..Lost my trust in humans totally..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread 4 UGLY Guy+experiences / ................ / Share Your First Time Sex Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.