Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? (1771 Views)

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by Hannibal: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

Dude,

what kind of girls do u hang out with?

Nigerians, Africans, Caucasians, Asians, Hispanics. . . . .  .all kindz!
I live in a multi-cultural city so i try to stay on a safe side when dealing with these tricks. tongue cheesy
It's not a nice feening when a man assume the position of a free loader. tongue
Women are meant to be spoilt. . . . . Whatchuthink?
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by HRhotness(f): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2008
davidylan:

When a gift becomes about "how much it costs" or worrying about being "outplayed" it has lost its significance.
Many mature women out there would rather a simple bouquet of roses that mean a lot more than false bravado.

Abeg help me explain to him. . .

where u been?

Hannibal:

Nigerians, Africans, Caucasians, Asians, Hispanics. . . . . .all kindz!
I live in a multi-cultural city so i try to stay on a safe side when dealing with these tricks. tongue cheesy
It's not a nice feening when a man assume the position of a free loader. tongue
Women are meant to be spoilt. . . . . Whatchuthink?

spoilt is entirely different from being in competition with. . .
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by Hannibal: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

spoilt is entirely different from being in competition with. . .

I love competition. . . . .
Thats why i am different to the regular broke ass twats u get to meet everyday.
I live life on the fast lane. . . . . .ma kind is not afraid to push the pedal down when i drive.
Geddit??
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by chika98: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2008
Took me to Vegas to celebrate my birthday.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by HRhotness(f): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hannibal:

I love competition. . . . .
Thats why i am different to the regular broke ass twats u get to meet everyday.
I live life on the fast lane. . . . . .ma kind is not afraid to push the pedal down when i drive.
Geddit??

Nothin wrong with that. . . just that its not always about winning, more to do with the journey rather than the destination
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by minute(f): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2008
A VERY SPECIAL GUY. . . .introduces me to his grandmother and mother @ a lunch meeting as his girlfriend.

He was so calm,sincere and charming how he did it . . .like you could tell he is very proud and happy of our relationship.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by Hannibal: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

Nothin wrong with that. . . just that its not always about winning, more to do with the journey rather than the destination

I wish it could be that EASY. . . . but it's not always the case.
Many of these chics are hungry, broke and unexposed.
Since it's not written on their foreheads, u never know. cool
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by nalijah07(f): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2008
@ Ceeno E vu

That is so sweet. I'm glad that you appreciate her.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by Syphonn(m): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
SIGNS YOU ARE STILL IN LOVE WITH YOUR EX

Take a look at this list of signs that you are not over your ex, and find out if you really are about him, or not ...

1. You get caught almost texting him

For many women, erasing their phone number is the best option. But you can know it by heart. What kind of defeats the whole purpose.

I mean really, how many times have you written a long and sincere message - only to think about it later and decide to eliminate it?

Or worse ... in a moment of irrationality, send it to him?

If you are still thinking of him enough to write messages to him and send jolts of emotion through you, it means that you are not on him.

You will overcome it over time, but for now you will have to concentrate on yourself.

2. You want him to see you
If you come to places on purpose because you know he will be there, that is a huge sign that you are still not over on him.
Even if you go to a party that you know is going to be with another guy to try to make him jealous, all you're going to do is end up getting sad when you see him feeling happy.

The only way to overcome this temptation is to keep yourself occupied in your own life and not try to be where you are or be seen by him.

Otherwise, you are just taking the break and taking more and more time to overcome it.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com
follow on IG @busygisting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Busy To Be In A Relationship / Girlfriend Left Me For My Father, Not Sure What To Do / Man Shortage Is An Assumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.