Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? (1761 Views)

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by nalijah07(f): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2008
What is the sweetest thing your lover has done for you? Something that you still think about till this day.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by Busta(f): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2008
nuthing . . . they are all selfish jerks! angry
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by HRhotness(f): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2008
Been there when i needed a shoulder to cry on. . . cry
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by rampant(f): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2008
so many things,dont even know where to start from
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by tngtech(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2008
cheating, grin
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by nalijah07(f): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2008
seriously guys - hasn't someone ever done something that you still think about till this day. It could have been a surprise, sweet words just when you needed to hear them, a romantic trip, or like hotness said 'Been there when i needed a shoulder to cry on"
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by Busta(f): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2008
nalijah07:

seriously guys - hasn't someone ever done something that you still think about till this day. It could have been a surprise, sweet words just when you needed to hear them, a romantic trip, or like hotness said 'Been there when i needed a shoulder to cry on"

nope. . . nuthin, if they even do something good for today, they want something back in return tomorrow.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by nalijah07(f): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
, gave you money, took you shopping, helped you through a difficult situation, prayed with you, nothing?
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by iice(f): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2008
Lots! Can't say which is the nicest undecided
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2008
she allowed me to be away from her for more than a year to pursue "personal" dreams. She took control of the home front (kids et al), paid bills and even sent me money when the going got rough for me. I will never forget her for that. I hope I'll be able to compensate her enough.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by girlsoswit(f): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hmm nicest thing, Let me see, thinking, ok got it. He gave me the best treat I'v never had in my life on the last valentine's day which is also my month. He actually made me feel great and was all over me. He took me shopping and bla bla. I just cudn't help asking 4 more bt un42nately my best friend, took him away 4rm me b4 I cud get anoda treat i longed because of envy and jealousness. Hw they did it I dnt knw all I knw is she succeeded in breaking our blossoming relationship.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by sistawoman: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2008
When my monthly comes i cramp like hell and swell like no bodies business.

He rubs my back, gets my pills, gets my heating pads, cooks the meals, tends to the children and just pampers me even allowing me to cry on his shoulder and rocking me to sleep.

Never had a man who cared so  much when i was hurting so much.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by MissyB1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2008
Acceptin me d way i am,lookin beyound ma weakness nd flaws nd bringin out d strong nd wonderful woman in me.Lawdy me,i cud go on.jst too many. kiss
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by rampant(f): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2008
sistawoman:

When my monthly comes i cramp like hell and swell like no bodies business.

He rubs my back, gets my pills, gets my heating pads, cooks the meals, tends to the children and just pampers me [b]even allowing me to cry on his shoulder [/b]and rocking me to sleep.

Never had a man who cared so  much when i was hurting so much.

for wat?cos u r menstruating or wat?r u trying to suffer him,or trying to sound romantic?cos dats way out of it
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2008
rampant:

for what?because you're menstruating or what?r u trying to suffer him,or trying to sound romantic?because that is way out of it
@ rampant, I think that was mean and uncalled for. why don't you just leave her to her "woes" and tell us what your own lover has done for you.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by rampant(f): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2008
Ceeno E vu:

@ rampant[b],I think that was mean and uncalled for.[/b]why don't you just leave her to her "woes" and tell us what your own lover has done for you.

was it ?i never knew

@topic

a lot ,cant start mentioning them
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by sistawoman: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2008
rampant:

for what?because you're menstruating or what?r u trying to suffer him,or trying to sound romantic?because that is way out of it

Wow you really take this woman lib thing literally and are out to free all women from mens oppression right?

Get over it it was not ment to mean that he allows me to do anything what was ment was that he does not like to see me cry but at this time of the month is extra loving and understands the tears now as supposed to when we first started dating.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2008
Who needs a lover when you can have suya kiss
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by Hannibal: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2008

What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You?

She gave me a ROCK!!!
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by HRhotness(f): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hannibal:

She gave me a ROCK!!!

Shdnt it be the other way around? undecided
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by rubi(f): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2008
They are endless
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by Hannibal: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hannibal:

She gave me a ROCK!!!

She couldn't wait. . . . . .She was too eager to impress and ALAS. . . . a diamond ring from tiffany cool.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by HRhotness(f): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hannibal:

She couldn't wait. . . . . .She was too eager to impress and ALAS. . . . a diamond ring from tiffany cool.

And what did u get her in return? undecided
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by Hannibal: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

And what did u get her in return? undecided

A car(although it was a Y-reg) tongue
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by HRhotness(f): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hannibal:

A car(although it was a Y-reg) tongue

I bet the rock cost alot more than d car did eh?  wink  tongue
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by Hannibal: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

I bet the rock alot more than d car did eh? wink tongue

Nah. . . . . .
The Car actually cost TWICE as much!!!
I don't let women outplay me in anything. . . . I am kool like that. wink
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by ogb5(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2008
Nothing, just problems to solve
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by HRhotness(f): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hannibal:

Nah. . . . . .
The Car actually cost TWICE as much!!!
I don't let women outplay me in anything. . . . I am kool like that. wink

I find that hard to believe. . .

whats all this talk about outplaying, thats not what its alll about u know? undecided
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2008
When a gift becomes about "how much it costs" or worrying about being "outplayed" it has lost its significance.
Many mature women out there would rather a simple bouquet of roses that mean a lot more than false bravado.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2008
davidylan:

When a gift becomes about "how much it costs" or worrying about being "outplayed" it has lost its significance.
Many mature women out there would rather a simple bouquet of roses that mean a lot more than false bravado.

A caress of your shining head will do! I have bought some oil to massage it.

Let's improve your cerebral activities and maybe some other activities!
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by Hannibal: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

I find that hard to believe. . .

Believe!!!!

whats all this talk about outplaying, thats not what its alll about u know? undecided

It shouldn't be but with em ladies of these days. . . . . Checks n Balance is all they know.
To completely eliminate such thunks, it's better a guy give more(not that it hurts me pocket though). tongue
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Done For You? by HRhotness(f): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hannibal:

It shouldn't be but with em ladies of these days. . . . . Checks n Balance is all they know.
To completely eliminate such thunks, it's better a guy give more(not that it hurts me pocket though). tongue

Dude,

what kinda girls do u hang out with?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Him,please Help Me. / Honest Responses Please : Is It Okay If I Call Him / How Do I Let Dis Guy know I Love Am?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.