Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Making Love & Raising A Family - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Making Love & Raising A Family (63820 Views)

Thinking Of Raising A Family? Know Your Blood Rhesus Factor / Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? / Raising A Child To Speak English In Nigeria: Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2013
Ujujoan: Meanwhile joke apart . . . I think I'm in love with Jackson Avery of Grey's anatomy.

Anybody trusting me in a room alone with him is tempting satan embarassed embarassed

That rugged bad boy look is heavenly . . . his smile actually makes my heart skip for real.

He's on my must meet celebrities list . . even if it's just to look into his ever so green eyes just once . . . *faints*

Lol!

Baby mama:

Tua!
An ex convict
A criminal that spent time in the penitentiary
God forbid bad tinz !!
This one get serious comma
No abeg

My dear, forget that one jor. It's just the state / government trying to bring down a successful black brother. angry angry

Tax evasion? Abegi! Make I hear word jare...

Wesley Snipes...mmm...a taste of heaven on earth kiss
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by seunmatt: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
Baby mama:

Very sharp babe
One time a refund check landed in both our names
Fear no gree me forge his signature like my fellow women do,my gal pal was like GABA,just use left hand and sign his name
I need to know how people get access to the accounts
I need advice on that one
My man is ultra savvy with what goes on with his money
He is on the stingy side
If you like blow his mind in the bedroom and his eyes are dim,once you talk about dollars,he is wide awake and latching unto his wallet.
That is one huge flaw he has.he grew up poor and I think that is part of why he is stingy.

gringringrin
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by sunvick(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
@ babymama
pls permit me cos am about to attempt plagiarism on this wonderful piece you just did. They are so so awesome i must confess. I have really learnt alot from here how to make family/home.

I waner also say God bless you all that made this thread a fabulous one, CC,PE,BMM,COOGAR{lik ur patern of logism n rational esp on dat COZA pastor's issue}. One more time i say God bless you all. kiss kiss kiss

I will also appreciate if u guys can trow litle light on wat life is lik during the pregnancy period? How shld a husbby suport his wife?
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Dyekatana(f): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
hello people have been following this thread so closely cos' i need help. and i created this user profile so i can open up.
now about fb and marriages. i am friends with an ex on fb. i know i should cut if off. i know. my hubby is not the romantic type and does not get me at all. this guy does. i now log on to fb hoping my ex will be online. i am born again. i love the lord i do but i cannot seem to stop fantasizing. someone please pour cold water on me embarassed.
i am sensible btw i know i am not in love; this is just lust pure and simple. cos i am cynical about marriage and i have no intention of breaking up my marriage to go and submit to another man angry. the devil you know..... but how do i get over this?
someone tell me this will pass.
(oh lawdy i hope this forum is truly anonymous) undecided

my issue is slightly more complex cos my hubby is older than i am but i always have a knack for attracting younger men though i am not beautiful at all.(don't ask me why) and there is another young man .....but since i don't really know what is up yet... i will leave that for later. i love the funloving way you women talk so please talk to me.....

so i will take a leap of faith here cos i need someone to talk to who is christian but also understands that i am human.
please help; my relationship with Jesus is suffering.
i can't pray i feel dirty, i feel like a hypocrite in church when i teach, oh lawdy... never been through this before... embarassed
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
sunvick: @ babymama
pls permit me cos am about to attempt plagiarism on this wonderful piece you just did. They are so so awesome i must confess. I have really learnt alot from here how to make family/home.

I waner also say God bless you all that made this thread a fabulous one, CC,PE,BMM,COOGAR{lik ur patern of logism n rational esp on dat COZA pastor's issue}. One more time i say God bless you all. kiss kiss kiss

I will also appreciate if u guys can trow litle light on wat life is lik during the pregnancy period? How shld a husbby suport his wife?

If you reposte it somewhere just make sure to give me credit for my original posts
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 19, 2013
Dyekatana: hello people have been following this thread so closely cos' i need help. and i created this user profile so i can open up.
now about fb and marriages. i am friends with an ex on fb. i know i should cut if off. i know. my hubby is not the romantic type and does not get me at all. this guy does. i now log on to fb hoping my ex will be online. i am born again. i love the lord i do but i cannot seem to stop fantasizing. someone please pour cold water on me embarassed.
i am sensible btw i know i am not in love; this is just lust pure and simple. cos i am cynical about marriage and i have no intention of breaking up my marriage to go and submit to another man angry. the devil you know..... but how do i get over this?

my issue is slightly more complex cos my hubby is older than i am but i always have a knack for attracting younger men though i am not beautiful at all.(don't ask me why) and there is another young man .....but since i don't really know what is up yet... i will leave that for later. i love the funloving way you women talk so please talk to me.....

so i will take a leap of faith here cos i need someone to talk to who is christian but also understands that i am human.
i can't pray i feel dirty, i feel like a hypocrite in church when i teach, oh lawdy... never been through this before... embarassed

If you saw my earlier post about FB and social media,I advised that people not accept FB friendships from their former flames,it's because of situations such as yours.This is actually very common.A lady I know almost lost her marriage because she forgot to log out and when hubby came to the computer later,their private messages popped up and he read an eyeful.

Rarely do ex lovers maintain a platonic relationship without the amorous ways resurfacing
Okafor's law

I think there is an emotional need your hubby is not fulfilling and this man has recognized it and is fulfilling that need by these flirtations
Have you folks met since this e-affair started
You may have no choice but to cut this off cold turkey
Think about your husband
Wouldn't this destroy him to know that another man is whispering sweet nothings to his wife
Is this ex married ?
Single?
Cut him off,you are treading on dangerous ground

You stand to lose so much if you don't

Let me tell you something dear,most men are the same,if this man that is giving you all that undivided attention married you tomorrow,chances are that he will end up becoming exactly like your husband
Relationships are most exciting at that chasing and honeymoon period
Remember when you couldn't wait to see your husband or hear his voice
When the very thought of him brought smiles to your face
See what I mean

3 Likes

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by coogar: 12:25am On Dec 19, 2013
Dyekatana: hello people have been following this thread so closely cos' i need help. and i created this user profile so i can open up.

much ado about nothing....
you have not physically met with this old flame apart from sassy messages back & forth. how's that different to kulyie fantasising about mikel obi?

find new hobbies, delete your facebook account if possible & join the family section here to rub minds with NL's amazons. out of sight(reach) is out of mind.

Baby mama:
Rarely do ex lovers maintain a platonic relationship without the amorous ways resurfacing
Okafor's law.

i cannot believe you know okafor's law. grin
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 19, 2013
chaircover:

Does it really work though? what if you both broke up on bitter grounds? me I will spit in his face o!
Oh it does o. Unless you did break up bitterly. Even then, in some cases.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 19, 2013
coogar:

i cannot believe you know okafor's law. grin

Nna a you are talking to a seasoned veteran o
The headmaster was once a school boy ,you know grin grin
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 19, 2013
Baby mama:

Nna a you are talking to a seasoned veteran o
The headmaster was once a school boy ,you know grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Dyekatana(f): 1:07am On Dec 19, 2013
Baby mama:

If you saw my earlier post about FB and social media,I advised that people not accept FB friendships from their former flames,it's because of situations such as yours.This is actually very common.A lady I know almost lost her marriage because she forgot to log out and when hubby came to the computer later,their private messages popped up and he read an eyeful.

my fear you know how fb sends messages to your email account? and he has my password.

Baby mama:

Okafor's law

I think there is an emotional need your hubby is not fulfilling and this man has recognized it and is fulfilling that need by these flirtations
Have you folks met since this e-affair started

okafor's law? smiley so true. no we have not met as we live in different cities now. e-affair is exactly the right word. but the trouble is ... e or not, it's just as emotionally entangling. but i kinda have a caution sign in my mind that i must not meet with him. my hubby and i are considering relocating though and guess where he wants to move to... undecided
you know at times i rack my head trying to find a way to just drop it casually into the conversation that i have talked with ... you know who on face book. planning how to make it sound light and insignificant so i can fool myself and say "after all i told him about my "friend" and that open acknowledgment will hopefully break this spell.
then the voice of reason (caution) takes over and tells me to keep my big gob shut. should i tell?

this ex is married.

i hear you and will take steps to cut off. will keep you posted. smiley

@chaircover, will take your advice. love to chat smiley

@coogar,will love to join the family section. i already feel like i'm in the middle of an intervention and i appreciate all of y'all. sympathetic yet not allowing me to wallow in .... for want of a better word .. lust.

giving me straight answers without condemning me.
will keep y'all posted.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 19, 2013
Dyekatana: ...i hear you and will take steps to cut off...
Hi smiley

That won't do at all. If you don't make a radical and very clean break, you're gonna end up with something extremely messy on your hands.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Dyekatana(f): 1:18am On Dec 19, 2013
hi smiley
just yank the knife out at once abi?
ouch! undecided
i did not even notice my language until you pointed this out..... boy am i in trroooouble undecided

but thanks for not letting me get away with it. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 19, 2013
Dyekatana: hi smiley
just yank the knife out at once abi?
ouch! undecided
i did not even notice my language until you pointed this out..... boy am i in trroooouble undecided

but thanks for not letting me get away with it. smiley
Sure smiley
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Dyekatana(f): 1:48am On Dec 19, 2013
thanks everyone, i have been called out and will make good. going to bed before the hubby comes out and wants to read what i am writing. then tomorrow's headlines could just read "Facebook Fantasy Fuels Family Fracas; Nairaland implicated" grin
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 19, 2013
Dyekatana: thanks everyone, i have been called out and will make good. going to bed before the hubby comes out and wants to read what i am writing. then tomorrow's headlines could just read "Facebook Fantasy Fuels Family Fracas; Nairaland implicated" grin

Lol
Please don't tell him about this guy at all
Don't mention it in any light manner
Keep your mouth shut
Cut it off and take it to your grave

2 Likes

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2013
ROTFLMAO. I don die! These married women go kill person o!

Madam CC, so you follow get crush. You no be deaconess for church? grin grin grin grin grin His Highness fit collet craze on top diz men dia head o!
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2013
Baby mama:

Okafor's law

Lol embarassed

But seriously o, every woman should have a copy of this 'law' enlarged in her bathroom wall embarassed embarassed
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2013
Ujujoan:
Lol embarassed

But seriously o, every woman should have a copy of this 'law' enlarged in her bathroom wall embarassed embarassed
Lol. Yeah. Same with guys. That's why I believe that you've gotta be more in love with your new beau or girl than you were with your ex to be able to really stop looking back.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2013
chaircover:

I like this babe . . good sense of humor, so I have decided to help you.

I will "LEND" you three of my men. . . LENDING O! not giving.

Every time you feel like talking to your Ex, talk to these ones instead.

Just make sure you return them to me after use or else we will fight angry grin

Errrmmmmm sista Jennny face front abeg . . . tongue I heard that you now like Aki, so keep to your lane grin

CC enough already angry take those pictures down else....I Will send mr CC a huge parcel of omotola's poster(for your bedroom of course) angry
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
Baby mama:

Lol
Please don't tell him about this guy at all
Don't mention it in any light manner
Keep your mouth shut
Cut it off and take it to your grave

cheesy oh my! Very important this one. Two shall become one, not for this oh!
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
jennykadry:

CC enough already angry take those pictures down else....I Will send mr CC a huge parcel of omotola's poster(for your bedroom of course) angry

You no dey use eye see yekini device? grin

To fish you out just mention yekini or yekini-added-device, you just show! cheesy
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
^^ Lol!
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dyekatana: thanks everyone, i have been called out and will make good. going to bed before the hubby comes out and wants to read what i am writing. then tomorrow's headlines could just read "Facebook Fantasy Fuels Family Fracas; Nairaland implicated" grin

I like the fact that you have opened up and not denying your feelings for your ex. What you really havent told us is what the issue with your husband is. You say he is not romantic and does not get you. But have you talked about it? Sometimes you just need to discuss these things with your man and sometimes you can even initiate it and he will come along. Plan a vacation, a dinner date or movie date. Nothing wrong in you rekindling the passion you once had. And you also need to remember why you married your husband. What did you see in him and are those things still there, why him and no one else?

Now to your ex, no need saying again that you may destroy two families by continuing your chats with this guy. But let me tell you the truth. No one is perfect, there is no perfect spouse out there. Your spouse probably has 80% of what you want in a man, and doesnt have 20%. Your ex may have the remaining 20% but may not have the other stuff you need. So you know what, the grass always looks greener. Having an affair with a guy is alot easier than being married to the same person.

I will suggest you deactivate your facebook account and become more active in church. Pray more and talk to God about it. You have only one life, please dont complicate it. Very soon, that guy will travel into your city and anything can happen.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by bluuu: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
@madam cc and osisi.for an unmarried lady,how can i be strong and resist all this crush. i almost fell for one but the words 'use and dump' echoed in my head and i regained my senses.while i was in a relationship there were crushes(hope im correct) and while single is more tensed.tnx.
also,a question;is ileoba a man or woman.i read a thread someone used she for him/her.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Chillisauce:

You no dey use eye see yekini device? grin

To fish you out just mention yekini or yekini-added-device, you just show! cheesy

Excuse me madam say what? Me I was just minding my own business jejely before CC posted pictures up there. What have I done now cheesy is it my fault that CC decided to post the pictures of "hoodlessess"? grin

Please don't act like you don't like yekini, have you ever turned down a well hydrated off the market stand at attention yekini before? Look at her acting like she wouldn't turn down a nice nsala with snapper fish soup for a sniff of that "ogi" that presents itself at the tip of a yekini after a solid round of WAZOBIA grin

A grumpy yekini a.k.a weapon of mass destruction leads to a peace-less household. We cannot afford to have a disorganized home so for peace to reign, you gotta worship the yekini you sleep with cheesy
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
jennykadry:

Excuse me madam say what? Me I was just minding my own business jejely before CC posted pictures up there. What have I done now cheesy is it my fault that CC decided to post the pictures of "hoodlessess"? grin

Please don't act like you don't like yekini, have you ever turned down a well hydrated off the market stand at attention yekini before? Look at her acting like she wouldn't turn down a nice nsala with snapper fish soup for a sniff of that "ogi" that presents itself at the tip of a yekini after a solid round of WAZOBIA grin

A grumpy yekini a.k.a weapon of mass destruction leads to a peace-less household. We cannot afford to have a disorganized home so for peace to reign, you gotta worship the yekini you sleep with cheesy

OMG!! shocked shocked shocked

And I thought I was bad?? Jenny, your are very badder! grin grin grin
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Efemena_xy:

OMG!! shocked shocked shocked

And I thought I was bad?? Jenny, your are very badder! grin grin grin

You thought I was joking. Just shout yeki.... No need to finish it, she will just land cheesy

Meanwhile jenny there is another yekini in one thread like that, check it out!

As per your post, I practically signed out took a cup of cold water to actually get my senses back.

Did you say ogi?
Chimo! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply)

Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.