Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,913 members, 7,852,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Making Love & Raising A Family - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Making Love & Raising A Family (63818 Views)

Thinking Of Raising A Family? Know Your Blood Rhesus Factor / Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? / Raising A Child To Speak English In Nigeria: Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hei hei madams!
Abeg, who get ice water let me pour on their body.
Our thread has completely gone awol!

Nash, u r correct.
Madam, retract ur step.
U might regret d outcome later.
Even God can't predict the heart of man.
Safeguard urs.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
jennykadry:

Excuse me madam say what? Me I was just minding my own business jejely before CC posted pictures up there. What have I done now cheesy is it my fault that CC decided to post the pictures of "hoodlessess"? grin

Please don't act like you don't like yekini, have you ever turned down a well hydrated off the market stand at attention yekini before? Look at her acting like she wouldn't turn down a nice nsala with snapper fish soup for a sniff of that "ogi" that presents itself at the tip of a yekini after a solid round of WAZOBIA grin

A grumpy yekini a.k.a weapon of mass destruction leads to a peace-less household. We cannot afford to have a disorganized home so for peace to reign, you gotta worship the yekini you sleep with cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This woman na d kain wife wey I go marry!!!!!!!!!
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
^^ shocked shocked shocked

I never knew you were this kinky! shocked

Jenny don spoil our Christian brother... grin grin
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Ishilove: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
jennykadry:

Excuse me madam say what? Me I was just minding my own business jejely before CC posted pictures up there. What have I done now cheesy is it my fault that CC decided to post the pictures of "hoodlessess"? grin

Please don't act like you don't like yekini, have you ever turned down a well hydrated off the market stand at attention yekini before? Look at her acting like she wouldn't turn down a nice nsala with snapper fish soup for a sniff of that "ogi" that presents itself at the tip of a yekini after a solid round of WAZOBIA grin

A grumpy yekini a.k.a weapon of mass destruction leads to a peace-less household. We cannot afford to have a disorganized home so for peace to reign, you gotta worship the yekini you sleep with cheesy
My word... Is this what I think it is? shocked

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by bluuu: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
pls o,im still single dont teach me bad things lipsrsealed gringringringrin
@house,respond to my post.thanks embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
^^ What post was it? Repost it again pls...
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Ngokafor(f): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
jennykadry:

..I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E!!!..Lol see description..
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ shocked shocked shocked

I never knew you were this kinky! shocked

Jenny don spoil our Christian brother... grin grin
Na you and am do am o!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ishilove:
My word... Is this what I think it is? shocked

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Ehen na! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Na you and am do am o!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Allegation denied, sir! grin grin
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Allegation denied, sir! grin grin
Make una no believe am o. Ya own don tay when you start to de corrupt me na!
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by yetseyi(f): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
jennykadry:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Haa Madam JK Please ooo. I am still single. Please don't start teaching us all these things now. Its too vivid a description. grin grin grin grin

I have been following this thread right from the first post but the set of sentences above ehn leaves me speechless ooo

May I also say thanks to the OP of this thread and the entire family section crew (CC,EFE,great god,OgaNash,my friend Ihe etc etc) for their input. You may not know but people are reading quietly and learning( If not for madam JK I may not have even commented self) grin

Good evening everyone.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Una just know Jenny today?
E get one method to check if u don't wanna test wey she teach one day, chai! Na dt day I know say I need private tutoring from Jenny undecided embarassed
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
chaircover:

Does it really work though? what if you both broke up on bitter grounds? me I will spit in his face o!

I don't believe it does either but Coogar seems convinced otherwise undecided

alutacontinua: Una just know Jenny today?
E get one method to check if u don't wanna test wey she teach one day, chai! Na dt day I know say I need private tutoring from Jenny undecided embarassed

Abeg explain further - does Jenny still run those classes? cheesy
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I don't believe it does either but Coogar seems convinced otherwise undecided

Abeg explain further - does Jenny still run those classes? cheesy

Those classes are not for 1920 women lyk u wey don chop enough yekini for 20 lifetimes! tongue

Na pple lyk bluu nd me Jenny dey coash wink
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
^^ Aluta!! grin grin

I actually laughed out loud on reading your post!

1920's ke? Abeg softly-softly... besides, no knowledge is nonsense knowledge na... person still dey learn...lol

20 lifetime's worth of Yekinis grin grin grin
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Dyekatana(f): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ baby mama will do my lips are sealed.
@ nash, where do i start? my husband and i are as different as apples and oranges. our world views are different, when i try to discuss this gently, he gets mad starts a confrontation. if i express views different from his on anything, sex, politics religion it becomes this long drawn out drama. that being said, he is a good provider takes care of his family works hard, loves God. i have become tired of arguments though and have become withdrawn emotionally from him so that my views on life don't upset the apple cart and i think that's what drew me to my ex. the freedom to express myself, be heard, and still valued even if our views differed. the ability to joke and laugh about the things we disagreed about.

as for dates, ....please don't let me get started his idea of a date is him sitting in the living room while i sweat it out in the kitchen, and crawl on my knees bringing savory dishes to my lord and master. grin he is very, very conservative and i am lonely though i am married. don't get me wrong i'm no saint(as if y'all didn't know that already cheesy) all i am doing is presenting the problem that made me go out looking for an emotional connection.
you know when i talk to him his response like most men is to tell me how much money he spends to take care of his family and like most guys, is clueless and does not know that it's not about money.

@chaircover thanks for lending me these guys will use them wella cheesy but whether i'll return 007 ....we'll negotiate that one. wink

thanks again guys, you know the fever went down a notch yesterday after all the cold water therapy i received here. (c'mon cut me some slack have you never had the fever grin) but i have been scared to talk to him cos i think my resolve would turn to mush when i do. however, i prayed today yaaay! something i have not been able to do for a while repenting of course and asking for strength to do the right thing.

i love all you guys already group hug and kisses. kiss
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 20, 2013
@Dyekatana

What you did not say is why you married him in the first place but all I can say to you is never give up on your marriage. I am sure you have had problems with school, career, job but you did not give up. Why give up on your marriage? Looking for emotional attention elsewhere is giving up on your marriage and is inexcusable. I believe everything you have said and I understand, and the truth is that lots of women are in your shoes. But that does not mean you should start looking elsewhere because it would only make things work. You would dislike him the more and he would in turn dislike you further!

Don't give up, talk to him. You go ahead and do something special for him. Serve that food with a smile, invite him to a friend's party. Buy him a new shirt, shoes etc. I am sure he is not the most fashionable person too. Let him realise you still love him and would want the marriage to work. Pay for a one week holiday to anywhere you can afford. Tell him you have paid for it and both of you can go together and be friends again.

If you don't mind me asking, are you working at the moment? Does he feel you are not contributing to the house and putting him under extra pressure? At least he is not abusive neither is he cheating so things are still relatively ok. If you dont mind, tell us why you married him and what was in him that you saw?

By the way, have you deactivated your facebook account? You need to stop chatting with that other guy o!

1 Like

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2013
bluuu: @madam cc and osisi.for an unmarried lady,how can i be strong and resist all this crush. i almost fell for one but the words 'use and dump' echoed in my head and i regained my senses.while i was in a relationship there were crushes(hope im correct) and while single is more tensed.tnx.

Bluu, you have to flee all temptation ok. When you see something that can put you in trouble, flee, run away, dont look at it a second time. Those feelings are normal and with time will become less.

But what I also need to say is that if you are single, your are SINGLE. If you are not married you are SINGLE. So even if you are engaged and you find someone you genuinely love, it means you can still marry that person.

1 Like

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 20, 2013
@ihedinobi
to think it took JK to change all your 'dissertation like grammar' to pidgin by changing topic to yekini matters
smh

JK .....hmm no be today she be legend grin grin
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Dyekatana(f): 1:08am On Dec 20, 2013
why i married him in the first place? as soon as i know, i'll let you know. i have wondered that more and more in the last few months. i lost my job some time ago. downsizing and all that and am into cakes and all. I love him i guess.... but was looking for..... earthshaking.romeo/juliet. jack/rose a la titanic love (probably not the best examples as none had a happy ending but you get what i am saying).
i was naive and had little knowledge of the world when i got married and now.... i am a different person. but i get you about not giving up on my marriage. i don't want to resign myself to a romanceless existence and at times i talk to myself and say maybe when i'm fifty i will have outgrown the need for romance and if only i can hold on till then... undecided
you're right, my marriage is not the worst in the world and you are right that the more i stay away from him, the more i dislike him and he dislikes me and the vicious cycle goes on and on.
i have tried to be affectionate but i have been met with rebuff after rebuff that i have humorously tagged him cactus man cos he's so prickly when you try to get close to him; but he's my cactus. cheesy i am still trying to get him to flower though.
i have not deactivated my facebook account, i am ashamed to admit... embarassed but i admit it. don't really want to go that far, cos i have a lot there family and biznezz wise and don't want to give that up just for this. but not chatted with you know who either.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by bluuu: 2:55am On Dec 20, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ What post was it? Repost it again pls...
bluuu: @madam cc and osisi.for an unmarried lady,how can i be strong and resist all this crush. i almost fell for one but the words 'use and dump' echoed in my head and i regained my senses.while i was in a relationship there were crushes(hope im correct) and while single is more tensed.tnx.
also,a question;is ileoba a man or woman.i read a thread someone used she for him/her.
@Nash,thanks
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 20, 2013
Dyekatana: why i married him in the first place? as soon as i know, i'll let you know. i have wondered that more and more in the last few months. i lost my job some time ago. downsizing and all that and am into cakes and all. I love him i guess.... but was looking for..... earthshaking.romeo/juliet. jack/rose a la titanic love (probably not the best examples as none had a happy ending but you get what i am saying).
i was naive and had little knowledge of the world when i got married and now.... i am a different person. but i get you about not giving up on my marriage. i don't want to resign myself to a romanceless existence and at times i talk to myself and say maybe when i'm fifty i will have outgrown the need for romance and if only i can hold on till then... undecided
you're right, my marriage is not the worst in the world and you are right that the more i stay away from him, the more i dislike him and he dislikes me and the vicious cycle goes on and on.
i have tried to be affectionate but i have been met with rebuff after rebuff that i have humorously tagged him cactus man cos he's so prickly when you try to get close to him; but he's my cactus. cheesy i am still trying to get him to flower though.

i have not deactivated my facebook account, i am ashamed to admit... embarassed but i admit it. don't really want to go that far, cos i have a lot there family and biznezz wise and don't want to give that up just for this. but not chatted with you know who either.

He sounds to me like a man under tremendous stress and pressure
I am more worried about his health now that you have revealed more
Is he catering for a lot of people in his family?
First son?
Successful son.
Everyone dependent on him?
Are finances tight at this time?
That is how this comes across to me
If he has those pressures maybe he is actually looking for a wife to encourage or help him bear that burden
You may have to look deep
Something is seriously bothering that man and his closing off emotionally is a reaction to what he is going through
If your husband is like most men,he probably doesn't talk much about things like that
You may have to be more observant to find out what the main issue is

Take a few steps back from your emotional needs and look deeper

You lost your job you say ,that makes him the sole provider in the home
That may be part of the issue,the time he is not at work ,he is doing mental calculations as to how to provide for everyone and affection is not in that picture
It is hard to be affectionate when you are under pressure
Honey,I have been with a husband that lost his job after the company he was doing research for went bankrupt and closed down suddenly
With a stay at home wife,two kids that need food and shelter
Men are not romantic when money is tight.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 20, 2013
Dyekatana: @ baby mama will do my lips are sealed.
@ nash, where do i start? my husband and i are as different as apples and oranges. our world views are different, when i try to discuss this gently, he gets mad starts a confrontation. if i express views different from his on anything, sex, politics religion it becomes this long drawn out drama. that being said, he is a good provider takes care of his family works hard, loves God. i have become tired of arguments though and have become withdrawn emotionally from him so that my views on life don't upset the apple cart and i think that's what drew me to my ex. the freedom to express myself, be heard, and still valued even if our views differed. the ability to joke and laugh about the things we disagreed about.

as for dates, ....please don't let me get started his idea of a date is him sitting in the living room while i sweat it out in the kitchen, and crawl on my knees bringing savory dishes to my lord and master. grin he is very, very conservative and i am lonely though i am married. don't get me wrong i'm no saint(as if y'all didn't know that already cheesy) all i am doing is presenting the problem that made me go out looking for an emotional connection.
you know when i talk to him his response like most men is to tell me how much money he spends to take care of his family and like most guys, is clueless and does not know that it's not about money.

@chaircover thanks for lending me these guys will use them wella cheesy but whether i'll return 007 ....we'll negotiate that one. wink

thanks again guys, you know the fever went down a notch yesterday after all the cold water therapy i received here. (c'mon cut me some slack have you never had the fever grin) but i have been scared to talk to him cos i think my resolve would turn to mush when i do. however, i prayed today yaaay! something i have not been able to do for a while repenting of course and asking for strength to do the right thing.

i love all you guys already group hug and kisses. kiss

What are the things you like about your husband ?
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 20, 2013
Can y'all stop trying to ruin my reputation...yes I am talking to chillisauce, Efe, salsera and aluta who are hell bent on accusing my innocent self of saying things, I know nothing about cheesy

@aluta
Lol, Which method be that? I no fit remember again.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 20, 2013
yetseyi:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Haa Madam JK Please ooo. I am still single. Please don't start teaching us all these things now. Its too vivid a description. grin grin grin grin

I have been following this thread right from the first post but the set of sentences above ehn leaves me speechless ooo

May I also say thanks to the OP of this thread and the entire family section crew (CC,EFE,great god,OgaNash,my friend Ihe etc etc) for their input. You may not know but people are reading quietly and learning( If not for madam JK I may not have even commented self) grin

Good evening everyone.

cheesy
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 20, 2013
@D, others hv spoken very well.
Upbringing matters a lot. Maybe he is d type that hardly shows affection cos he wasn't shown any.
If u r making ur own doo, then take him out. Insist. And u can also talk dirty to him even though he is against it.
Lady, u r lively so use it to ur advantage!
Worst is when he is tired of admonishing, he will start calling u a naughty and spoilt gal.
When u r doing that, check d yonder. If its at attention, abeg continue jare!
D yonder will guide u not his facial xpression or mouth.

Like baby mama said, I also think he is under great pressure.
Ur posts says a lot about u.
U can resurrect a dead yekini if u want to.
Go to work gal! U r more than equiped to conquer. As per d ex, u know d right thing to do.
All d best.

1 Like

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2013
@D, you have gotten great tips here already, but I would like to chip in on the ex.

Pls don't de-activate your face book cos of him and never block him without him knowing why, trust me he will find a way to contact you again maybe this one through a channel your husband is aware of. Those ex them never give up cheesy.

Just write him a message about how you guys should quit the little Chit a chat and concentrate on your marriages. That being said, pls, stop contacting me. Thanks, something like that.

What if your husband has been reading your messages but decided to ignore or play along. Be careful babe and delete all previous chats too. Change password too. Ad never forget to sign off nairaland.

As per your husband, concentrate on that which makes you happy with him, work on the others.
Buy some se x toys and start the machine when he is about to change for shower, make I see whether him no go rush u.
As YPP said, watch his mood too and know when to play and crack joke with him.

If all fails, continue your chat with ex jare.
Disclaimer cheesy. Man dies once !
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2013
chaircover:

He has only one, while I have 3

I have black, white and when I am fed up of both, I can move to my in-between colour i.e van snickers LOL

. . .besides I am still winning; cos my booobs are larger than omotolas tongue cool grin so she will remain on the wall while I am in the bed cheesy
Lol! Chai! grin grin This is serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (44) (Reply)

Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.