Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana (16101 Views)

. / Luxembourg Becomes First Country With Gay PM And Deputy / Members Of Uruguay's Parliament Have Passed A Bill To Legalise Marijuana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by vanguard1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nothing to say but will definitely say something when the negative merits of the law start manifesting itself.
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by DICKtator: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
mr_man should port to Uruguay .

still LMFAO at his weed story!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by sylve11: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ok. cool
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by Elnino4ladies: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Now playin burnin bush by jesse jagz...
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by guymega: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
Comparing alcohol to weed is like comparing sleep to death. Weed tampers with the brain cell as a matter of fact it silently kills the users neurons. Yes u can argue that alcohol damages the liver but weed has a more devastating effect. Human beings are social animals, if you are having a problem with your kidney or liver it has little or no direct impact on the society compare to someone suffering from psychological breakdown or trauma.
coogar:

taking it is legal, abusing it is illegal.
there's drug use & there's drug abuse. what's gonna happen after someone must have gotten hit by another under the influence of alcohol? should alcohol be banned too?
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by Onyenna(m): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
osymerga: The Op should keep quite.Stop misinforming people please.Did you know that marijuana and prostitution has been legal in Holland for a long time now ? Go and do your research very well,peace. Uruguay is not the first,please.

You're quite wrong...it's only sold in coffee shops in Holland..... Several countries such as Canada, the Netherlands and Israel have legal programmes for growing medical cannabis but do not allow cultivation of marijuana for recreational use.

Uruguay, therefore, is the first country to legalize marijuana(recreational and/or otherwise)....
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
Very BAD news for street soldiers
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by Guidette(f): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Wow. This is a great development. I am so happy that Uruguay didnt give into the pressure from US and Brazil to not legalize weed. I hope Uruguay will be used as an example of how a country can work while weed is legalized and state regulated instead of leaving up to cartels. If they are successful in this feat, I hope they dont stop there but go on and legalize all drugs and state regulate/subsidize it so that crime rate and cartels will go down.
I honestly think that society goes on to punish drug users rather than reform them which is totally wrong. I am glad Uruguay is taking a step in the right direction.

This is fact: The war on drugs has done more harm than drugs itself.

2 Likes

Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by MDMA: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Cant stop crying.
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by clean2: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
in that country alot of people will end up crazy

Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by GentleFrank(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
Where is the world actually heading to
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by ViKtor1094(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Boys, gather your ghana-must-gos'. off to Uruguay
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by obyrich(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
Guidette: Wow. This is a great development. I am so happy that Uruguay didnt give into the pressure from US and Brazil to not legalize weed. I hope Uruguay will be used as an example of how a country can work while weed is legalized and state regulated instead of leaving up to cartels. If they are successful in this feat, I hope they dont stop there but go on and legalize all drugs and state regulate/subsidize it so that crime rate and cartels will go down.
I honestly think that society goes on to punish drug users rather than reform them which is totally wrong. I am glad Uruguay is taking a step in the right direction.

This chick. Isi egbuwara.
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by Guidette(f): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
obyrich: This chick. Isi egbuwara.
What does this mean?
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by NonsoChris(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
"What is a Weed? A weed is a plant whose virtues is yet to be discovered" - Ralph Emerson.
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
boss1310: imagine marijuana being legalised in nigeria.the president will be like"fellow nigerians....wait a minute"inhale and exhale then he will say"where was i erm fellow bokoharians"

KIKIKIKI... Lmao... And Patience will be like ''' Hello My fellow dead womans''....
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by Odehfamily(m): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Next Update that will coming frm this country will be ''Mad Men& Women parading the street of Uruguay'
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by realghy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
. . . . . End Time is around the Corner. . . Dont let That moved you to imitate them?
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
osymerga: The Op should keep quite.Stop misinforming people please.Did you know that marijuana and prostitution has been legal in Holland for a long time now ? Go and do your research very well,peace. Uruguay is not the first,please.
it is not legal but acceptable.. nobody will arrest or persecute you for smoking it but it is not legal
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
gboss4sure: Very BAD news for street soldiers
bad news I tell u
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by obayaya(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
Guidette: Wow. This is a great development. I am so happy that Uruguay didnt give into the pressure from US and Brazil to not legalize weed. I hope Uruguay will be used as an example of how a country can work while weed is legalized and state regulated instead of leaving up to cartels. If they are successful in this feat, I hope they dont stop there but go on and legalize all drugs and state regulate/subsidize it so that crime rate and cartels will go down.

you are really a smartass grin
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
Onyenna:

You're quite wrong...it's only sold in coffee shops in Holland..... Several countries such as Canada, the Netherlands and Israel have legal programmes for growing medical cannabis but do not allow cultivation of marijuana for recreational use.

Uruguay, therefore, is the first country to legalize marijuana(recreational and/or otherwise)....
u can smoke marijuana anywhere in Netherland. that's why they call Amsterdam the weed capital of the world
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by Raypawer(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
u must b a town planner

cul- de - sac
road that has dead end
Billyonaire: I acquiesce, Uruguay is at a cul-de-sac
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by Lifemax: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
[quote author=tsleazy]Now i knw why luis suarez of liverpool, behaves madly
lol
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by chuksemejulu: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
I love it,it make me reason perfectly
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by RealSleek(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
if only dey can do that in naija too........ weed is good in the right dosage.......cook it with indomie and you will testify to the glory of GOD.......use it and thank me later....say no to sickness today and use weed not those yeye chemicals called drug...
there is no side effect/reaction other than sleepy, happy and hungry ..compared to aspirin, if u have an headache and you use overdose (13 tABLETS), its going to be ur last headache
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by soderican(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Confirm!!! Visa pls
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by jayAjoku(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
arise oo weed smokers the promise land awaits.. . Weed cup uruguay 2014 grin grin
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by benny4wax(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
1st ola:

I see why It can't be in Nigeria. because of people like u...
if you dont like it, GO AMD DIE........Hehehe
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by obyrich(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
Guidette:
What does this mean?
MAVERICK
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by Aspetta(f): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
It must be fun being funny.(in Basketmouth's voice)_:| Could this be true?
Re: Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana by Guidette(f): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
obyrich: MAVERICK
Haha!! Anyone who knows me will tell you I speak my mind and not care whose ox is gored cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protesters Attack Sibusiso Busi Moyo, Zimbabwean Minister In UK (Photos) / The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions / White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.