Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,828 members, 7,862,727 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Should Hotel Attendants Bar Guys From "Moving In" With Under-aged Females? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Hotel Attendants Bar Guys From "Moving In" With Under-aged Females? (942 Views)

Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 / Moving In With My Boyfriend: Advisable Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Hotel Attendants Bar Guys From "Moving In" With Under-aged Females? by sweetestguy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
I jus went bak to my skul following the news dat my skul has pulled out of d strike,bt wen I went there,d place was so dry,so I decided to go chill at owerri, I lodged in a hotel there.I saw a guy come out of d hotel with a very underaged girl,should be 14 or at worse 15. And with the way they were on each other,I knew they were romantically involved and intimate,
So some would say that we guys are spoiling these little teens, bt dnt u think hotel attendants should bar such guys,at least d girl shud be up to 17 or 18,bt dis girl in question to me looks even 13.
So guys do u agree with my topic?
Re: Should Hotel Attendants Bar Guys From "Moving In" With Under-aged Females? by shortgun(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
Guy, na when you enter the london na hin u go know say those small girls don over mature, u go know say them dey for active service shocked
Re: Should Hotel Attendants Bar Guys From "Moving In" With Under-aged Females? by sweetestguy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
shortgun: Guy, na when you enter the london na hin u go know say those small girls don over mature, u go know say them dey for active service shocked
I knw,,bt y nt wait til they ar 17 or 18
Re: Should Hotel Attendants Bar Guys From "Moving In" With Under-aged Females? by braine(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
Its none of their business• You want to spoil their market?
Re: Should Hotel Attendants Bar Guys From "Moving In" With Under-aged Females? by okooloyun1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
Looks might be deceptive at times the time my ex was 23yrs she actually look 16 so each time i went out with her people jst look at me somehow. She might be above d age u claim
Re: Should Hotel Attendants Bar Guys From "Moving In" With Under-aged Females? by sweetestguy(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2013
Ur views
Re: Should Hotel Attendants Bar Guys From "Moving In" With Under-aged Females? by MRL1MPoPoTM: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
she might be a teen bt her p'u's's'y is old and big enough to drown a mature d-ck undecided so bros leav mata for mathias

1 Like

Re: Should Hotel Attendants Bar Guys From "Moving In" With Under-aged Females? by sweetestguy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:
she might be a teen bt her p'u's's'y is old and big enough to drown a mature d-ck undecided so bros leav mata for mathias
wud u be ok wit it,if its ur sister?
Re: Should Hotel Attendants Bar Guys From "Moving In" With Under-aged Females? by shizzle11(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

gringrin
Re: Should Hotel Attendants Bar Guys From "Moving In" With Under-aged Females? by shizzle11(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hotels are business oriented so whether their customers are teenagers or underaged is not their business as long as they don't constitute a nuisance by their conduct.

FYI, those you refer to as underaged may well know what you won't believe they know
Re: Should Hotel Attendants Bar Guys From "Moving In" With Under-aged Females? by sweetestguy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
shizzle11: Hotels are business oriented so whether their customers are teenagers or underaged is not their business as long as they don't constitute a nuisance by their conduct.

FYI, those you refer to as underaged may well know what you won't believe they know
I knw all that already,,bt reducing immorality and d likes,underaged sex and marriage and tins associated wit dem,shudnt dia be some measures to be taken against such
Re: Should Hotel Attendants Bar Guys From "Moving In" With Under-aged Females? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
I was, and was later told, that 55 passengers on board get...........
Re: Should Hotel Attendants Bar Guys From "Moving In" With Under-aged Females? by sweetestguy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
olala32: I was, and was later told, that 55 passengers on board get...........
get wat?
Re: Should Hotel Attendants Bar Guys From "Moving In" With Under-aged Females? by sweetestguy(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2013
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Best Marriage Proposal Ever / Is It Lawful For A Parent To Arrest A Guy Who Impregnated Thier Daughter / How To Fix A Bad Kisser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.