Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) (9575 Views)

List Of 10 Countries Buhari Visited In 181 Days In Office / Fashola At Citizens Relationship Magt And Command And Control Centre. PICTURES. / Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by kingbang: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
Anybody that knows how messed up Anambra was before Peter Obi came would thank God for giving us a governor like him. That's all I will say here because I don't have time to argue with pseudo-Anambrarians and born clowns.

1 Like

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by investnow2013: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
FreeGlobe: ok, I just passed the Agulu lake hotel project enroute my village, work seem to be going on there, especially the new bridge for the lake, think they are trying to expand the road. Nice lake view. I wonder what impact this hotel will have though since its very far from the capital, unless they dualize the road with streetlights straight to Amawbia from there. This is The only and decent govt project I have seen since my arrival here. Every other thing is the same. would have stopped to take pics but we in a hurry. cool
Freeglobe enjoy your stay in Obi's Anambra-State!.I know You will soon change your Mind about Anambra-State under Obi.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by OneDrop: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
nwa.anambra:
am from Njikoka and i can authoritatively tell you that all the roads in my lga are the ones done by ngige during his tenure! not just roads, the schools renovated and constructed in my area as the ones done by ngige!

Adaobi did absolutely nothing for my local govt! the annoying part is the massive rigging he did for his godson - the moronic mr. wilie-wilie obi-anorozi!
YOU ARE A BIG LIAR!

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by shizzle11(m): 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
My governor is working.

Haters will hate anyways.

Obi carry goooo......

1 Like

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2013
ChinoElects:

My friend shut up..

The only thing amechi did was schools. There is no single motorable road in PH except Aba road, Olu obasanjo and few other roads. I visit PH at least twice in a month. Have you been to Obigbo it is a mess, it is not part of Rivers state anymore.

Lemme tell you Ameachi is a mega failure when you compare how much he receives, how much he has borrowed and kept borrowing with little to show for.

[b]Chino..

Okay! Now I will say you should cool down as well.. You dont know the half of Port-Harcourt and the works of Amaechi.. Any road you see that isnt motorable within the city of Port-Harcourt, their is a story behind it.. But when it comes to works, Amaechi has exceeded expectations. Almost all aspects of governence was touched under him.

Roads: Countless roads within the city and LGAs
Electricity: Rivers Electricity projects are still ongoing. I can vouch for this one. Both Gas turbines and distribution sub-stations.
Security: Ask the Nigerian Police what he has done for them. Including taking them abroad to train them on anti-terrorism. Before this Mbu mess, Rivers police had actually changed.
Schools: Its clear for all to see. Not just buildings, but equipments and playground. The finest boarding school in Rivers State belongs to the State government. Plus the recruitment of over 2000 new Teachers.
Healthcare: I know people love to look at his health centres, but the New Hospitals are just breath-taking. From his dental clinic, to the actual hospitals. Now we await the new Braithwaith Memorial Hospital being built in partnership with a Canadian Pharma company..
That Hospital will be the truth.
Transportation: Partnered with Skye bank for a mass transit scheme, revived a dead Rivers Transport Company and is investing in a Monorail..
Scholarship: Training programmes for Rivers State indigenes in colleges abroad and here.
University: Did you know that Rivers State University is not on Strike?! Amaechi agreed to pay them their demands as long as they keep working.
Urbanization: 5 new cities being developed aggressively under the Rivers State "Greater Port-Harcourt Project"

The only thing I wouldnt talk about is water as I dont know what Amaechi has done in that sector.

Trust me, for the quality and number of Projects Amaechi has delivered in 8 years, I cant call him a failure. Infact, I will rank him in the top 2 governors Rivers State has ever had. The Number 1 is between Amaechi and Diete-Spiff.. Two men that revolutionalized RIvers State..

Please dont call Peter Obis name in the same sentence with Amaechi.. Them two no be mate.[/b]
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by phantom(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Chino..

Okay! Now I will say you should cool down as well.. You dont know the half of Port-Harcourt and the works of Amaechi.. Any road you see that isnt motorable within the city of Port-Harcourt, their is a story behind it.. But when it comes to works, Amaechi has exceeded expectations. Almost all aspects of governence was touched under him.

Electricity: Rivers Electricity projects are still ongoing. I can vouch for this one. Both Gas turbines and distribution sub-stations.
Security: Ask the Nigerian Police what he has done for them. Including taking them abroad to train them on anti-terrorism. Before this Mbu mess, Rivers police had actually changed.
Schools: Its clear for all to see. Not just buildings, but equipments and playground. The finest boarding school in Rivers State belongs to the State government. Plus the recruitment of over 2000 new Teachers.
Healthcare: I know people love to look at his health centres, but the New Hospitals are just breath-taking. From his dental clinic, to the actual hospitals. Now we await the new Braithwaith Memorial Hospital being built in partnership with a Canadian Pharma company..
Transportation: Partnered with Skye bank for a mass transit scheme, revived a dead Rivers Transport Company and is investing in a Monorail..
Scholarship: Training programmes for Rivers State indigenes in colleges abroad and here.
University: Did you know that Rivers State University is not on Strike?! Amaechi agreed to pay them their demands as long as they keep working.
Urbanization: 5 new cities being developed aggressively under the Rivers State "Greater Port-Harcourt Project"

The only thing I wouldnt talk about is water as I dont know what Amaechi has done in that sector.

Trust me, for the quality and number of Projects Amaechi has delivered in 8 years, I cant call him a failure. Infact, I will rank him in the top 2 governors Rivers State has ever had. The Number 1 is between Amaechi and Diete-Spiff.. Two men that revolutionalized RIvers State..

Please dont call Peter Obis name in the same sentence with Amaechi.. Them two no be mate.[/b]
grin grin
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Chino..

Please can you send your kids to those Amaechi's schools? Do you know that academically, those schools are nowhere? Even the Rivers state commisioner for Educationn sends his kids to private schools in PH.

Please do not talk about light because nothing is happening in the area.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2013
jusRadical:

Please can you send your kids to those Amaechi's schools? Do you know that academically, those schools are nowhere? Even the Rivers state commisioner for Educationn sends his kids to private schools in PH.

[b]Yeah bro.. I know that the schools still have issues with teachers. I can tell you authoritatively that Amaechi tried to do a Teachers Assessment for Rivers State public schools and the National Union of Teachers Rivers State chapter stone walled this move. Its no secret that the teachers in the school are utterly useless. But the presence of their union has made it doubly hard to evict them. Hence the new recruitment and gradual phasing out of the old teachers. Its a slow process but its already being actioned. Have you never wondered why the RIvers State government had to recruit 13,000 new teachers?! Changing things in a nation is not easy o! Peoples interest in the matter are diverse.

Electricity: My guy, if your area has not started having good light, my area (Peter Odili Rd.) has seen an improvment.
The irrefutable facts about the Rivers State Government electricity project is that they are working hard. New substations are popping up everywhere. I personally witnessed and saw the construction of the Amadi Sub Station from scratch to finish in record time. The power upgrades are still ongoing. But power in my area has improved so very much that I say that the only thing I miss from my PH house is power supply.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Chino..

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Proxytalk: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2013
FreeGlobe:
You are a fool. may illiteracy and backwardness continue to dominate your generation. If Ngiges administration which is far better than Peter Obi's is what you call darkness then we Anambrarians welcome that "darkness" (according to a paid hiring) with open arms.
we are not illiterates neither are we backward. infact everybody in my house is a graduate. May be ur from idemiri north cos thats only place ngige worked. Why is ngige winning only in idemiri lgas?
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Proxytalk: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you paid hirelings are mostly illiterates, you are already counting this about to be built healthcare centers as things you see each time you travel. yes enthusiastic kidnapping atmosphere
I am a graduate gainfully emloyed, married too. I am from ichida azigbo igboukwu amichi axis. go to ichida they have new health center a tared road connecting them with ichida and amichi. igboukwu has 4 new roads health center too all from obis administration. thats development

1 Like

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Proxytalk: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2013
madam freeglobe let me ask you, do know that right now chisco loads from amichi to lagos? do u know a town called ekwulumiri the most hidden and backward town in anambra? i know ur master ngige may not know. fyi obi has opened up that town connected them to nnewi and aguata with roads rehabilitate their schools. that is what is called developement check ur dictionary How do u feel when u cross from asaba to osha when ngige was gov and now?. the portion from amawbia to amansea has been awarded too

1 Like

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by brighter: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
nwa.anambra:
am from Njikoka and i can authoritatively tell you that all the roads in my lga are the ones done by ngige during his tenure! not just roads, the schools renovated and constructed in my area as the ones done by ngige!

Adaobi did absolutely nothing for my local govt! the annoying part is the massive rigging he did for his godson - the moronic mr. wilie-wilie obi-anorozi!

Wonders! When did Njikoka became ur village. Please be specific with where you are from, leave your LG alone so we can verify your claim. Can't you see other were calling their town?
I am from Amichi, Nnewi South, for the first time we felt Anambra state have a government. The schools, Diocesan hospital, road from Osumenyi-Amichi-Azigbo. Obi might not be perfect but give him kudos unlike other governors that never knew we exist.

As per partnership with church, since Anambra is religiously grounded into two, it is a nice idea, it is easier to challenge my priest to give account than chasing a politician who tours Abuja- Switzerland-UK without any conscience.

I never knew govt allocate any money to town unions but since church took over, it has always sound great.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by rafindo(m): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
brighter:

Wonders! When did Njikoka became ur village. Please be specific with where you are from, leave your LG alone so we can verify your claim. Can't you see other were calling their town?
I am from Amichi, Nnewi South, for the first time we felt Anambra state have a government. The schools, Diocesan hospital, road from Osumenyi-Amichi-Azigbo. Obi might not be perfect but give him kudos unlike other governors that never knew we exist.

As per partnership with church, since Anambra is religiously grounded into two, it is a nice idea, it is easier to challenge my priest to give account than chasing a politician who tours Abuja- Switzerland-UK without any conscience.

I never knew govt allocate any money to town unions but since church took over, it has always sound great.
.of what essence is democracy serving then,this is theocracy for crying out loud.africans are just confuse about how democracy should work.i dont know whether we are praticing theocracy,monarchy or democracy.let them also partner with traditionalist,non affiliated religious and atheist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truths Obasanjo Failed To Tell Nigerians. / President Buhari Extols Late Senator Wakil’s Dedication / Ganduje, 28 Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Accord In Kano (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.