Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) (9574 Views)

List Of 10 Countries Buhari Visited In 181 Days In Office / Fashola At Citizens Relationship Magt And Command And Control Centre. PICTURES. / Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by zannie(f): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Obi is a fo'sho governor..

In the course of his administration, he has handed out more cheques to people than all other governors put together..

He handed out over 30million Naira Cheque to Chikason for road construction
he handed out 200 million Naira cheques to 2 private Universities in Anambra for no apparent reason.
He handed out billions in cheque to the Anglican & catholic churches to rehabilitate mission schools
He handed out a 50 million Naira Cheque to saint Charles Bonnereo hospital

Infact, google Peter Obi hands out Cheques and see what you will get.. grin

Thats why in my village, we call him Gov. Peter Donatus Cheques Obi.. grin

LWKMD!!!! Gov Peter Donatus Cheques Obi!! Hahahaha
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by vanguard1(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2013
asha 80: it seems the catholic church is involved in lots of activities in anambra state.
Yea, The church is an integral part of any society concerned about its development.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by IGBOSON1: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju: After 8 years... grin

Kai!!

Obi no go kii me with laugh...

Other state governors at this time dey busy dey commission wetin dem don dey build since, na now wey e remain two weeks for them to substitute am, na ehn him remember say e suppose build healthcare center. grin

Please somebody should tell Obi that ndi Anambra state achoro ifu 'ground breaking ceremony'.. Ife anyi cho bu 'commissioning ceremony'.. angry

^^^Precisely......as per third paragraph!

They deserve the moronic, cheque-driven, visionless governance they're getting in that state!
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Adycherie(f): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2013
u are, not d people of Anambra East, west n Ayamelum.
Infact, he is a Messiah 2 d people of Anambra West.
I work there, so i knw.

nwa.anambra:

who told u we are not complaining??

7years and 3months he did nothing and just 9 months to go he suddenly
woke to realize we need hospitals, roads and bridges in anambra state!

We know the game he is playing - it is called "Mbe aga ba - Ajaa mbe
ne!" or you think we don't know that this is a ploy to coverup the
massive looting he carried out in anambra!

Nwokem biko akpasu kwanam iwe nututua! angry angry angry

Besides, why must he do everything in collaboration with the churches??
since when did the churches become the community leaders in anambra
state??

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2013
nwa.anambra:

7years and 3months he did nothing and just 9 months to go he suddenly woke to realize we need hospitals, roads and bridges in anambra state!

We know the game he is playing - it is called "Mbe aga ba - Ajaa mbe ne!" or you think we don't know that this is a ploy to coverup the massive looting he carried out in anambra!

Besides, why must he do everything in collaboration with the churches?? since when did the churches become the community leaders in anambra state??

ezi ohia and APC e-rat like u.

Mine is dat am from ihiala LGA while i resides at Iyiowa odekpe ogbaru doing biz at bridgehead mkt.

Com to Ogbaru LG and talk ill of Obi and see urself being lynched,hav u been to Harbour and Bridgehead ind estates.
Hav u being to Ogwu,Atani,Akili etc in Ogbaru?

Hav u been to Okija,isseke,uli,amorka,mbosi and most of the towns in ihiala LGA,go there say evill about Obi believ me u will neva live to tell the story.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by matzoro(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by krixik(m): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2013
All will become abandoned projects after his exit no matter who takes over from him. He should have done all these for the past 8 years he was in power. Stop deceiving yourself Mr Obi.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by satowind(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2013
nwa.anambra:

7years and 3months he did nothing and just 9 months to go he suddenly woke to realize we need hospitals, roads and bridges in anambra state!

We know the game he is playing - it is called "Mbe aga ba - Ajaa mbe ne!" or you think we don't know that this is a ploy to coverup the massive looting he carried out in anambra!

Besides, why must he do everything in collaboration with the churches?? since when did the churches become the community leaders in anambra state??

U are an empty brain not to realize that all the yrs the government spent in working wit community leader hv not been fertile in anambra and amount to looting. He is the only governor efcc won't even greet talk more of accusing. Hater in oshiomole word go and die.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by satowind(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2013
ogologodimkpa: Shattapp! APC buttlicker angry
I am from Nri in Anaocha Local Gov't. The last time I got to my village,
I was marvelled at the construction of roads going on there.

Up Peter obi.
Up APGA!!!
. .

1 Like

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Zonacom(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Obi is a fo'sho governor..

In the course of his administration, he has handed out more cheques to people than all other governors put together..

He handed out over 30million Naira Cheque to Chikason for road construction
he handed out 200 million Naira cheques to 2 private Universities in Anambra for no apparent reason.
He handed out billions in cheque to the Anglican & catholic churches to rehabilitate mission schools
He handed out a 50 million Naira Cheque to saint Charles Bonnereo hospital

Infact, google Peter Obi hands out Cheques and see what you will get.. grin

Thats why in my village, we call him Gov. Peter Donatus Cheques Obi.. grin
Fortunately for anambra, his style is paying off, especially in education and health sectors. Even the world bank confirmed this recently

4 Likes

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2013
nwa.anambra:
am from Njikoka and i can authoritatively tell you that all the roads in my lga are the ones done by ngige during his tenure! not just roads, the schools renovated and constructed in my area as the ones done by ngige!

Adaobi did absolutely nothing for my local govt! the annoying part is the massive rigging he did for his godson - the moronic mr. wilie-wilie obi-anorozi!

In as much as I hate politics and I consider all politicians to be selfish, selfserving, selfcentered, and selfwhatever, I say to you, "STOP LYING DECAUSE ALL LIARS WILL END IN HELLFIRE." Why must you tell lies? Which roads in Njikoka did Ngige do?

You lied that Obi did no road in Njikoka. Please who constructed the road from Saint Michael's Anglican Church Nawfia (along Onitsha old road as you go from Amawbia to Enugwu-ukwu) through ofia olum,Saint Joseph's Catholic church and Nawfia Girls Secondary school to Enugu-Onitsha Express road?

YOU ARE JUST A LIAR!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by PrettyClare7(f): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2013
ogologodimkpa: Shattapp! APC buttlicker angry
I am from Nri in Anaocha Local Gov't. The last time I got to my village,
I was marvelled at the construction of roads going on there.

Up Peter obi.
Up APGA!!!
i am frm Nri too..n Obi worked. d road to d village is in very gud condition
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Valto(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2013
In the area of nkpor where i grew up. Obi tarred two important roads which are old Mercedes parts Avenue and agulu Avenue.. Obi is a great performer.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2013
Chuksphil2go:

ezi ohia and APC e-rat like u.

Mine is dat am from ihiala LGA while i resides at Iyiowa odekpe ogbaru doing biz at bridgehead mkt.

Com to Ogbaru LG and talk ill of Obi and see urself being lynched,hav u been to Harbour and Bridgehead ind estates.
Hav u being to Ogwu,Atani,Akili etc in Ogbaru?

Hav u been to Okija,isseke,uli,amorka,mbosi and most of the towns in ihiala LGA,go there say evill about Obi believ me u will neva live to tell the story.

Don't mind those urchins. Ngige did nothing for Ogaru lga because he claimed that the did not vote for him. But look at Obi. He constructed from Uga junction to Atani. I heard that work is going on from Ekwusigo to Atani.

Why didn't Ngige do any single road in Ogbaru/Atani?
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by asha80(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2013
jusRadical:

Don't mind those urchins. Ngige did nothing for Ogaru lga because he claimed that the did not vote for him. But look at Obi. He constructed from Uga junction to Atani. I heard that work is going on from Ekwusigo to Atani.

Why didn't Ngige do any single road in Ogbaru/Atani?
it is the atani to ozubulu road.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2013
satowind:
Were in nri are u from. Am from agbadani. U can pin me 2a827b32 or 08038385263 what app.

Hmm..

Lekwa nu umu Nwanne'm o!!

So Ndi Agukwu Nri no na Nairaland?! Nice..

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by denony(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2013
last opportunity to fill his account
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by rafindo(m): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1462247_1450296_615048551892794_994937279_n_jpg985df63cc8551c75dfde95302583d2a0

On a side note

Look at the writing on that Hilux that says Donated by Governor Peter Obi .. Please, did Peter Obi pay for that car from his personal money or was it Anambra States tax payers money that he used to pay for the car and write his name on top?!

I swear, Eastern Politics is ridiculously backwards.. angry

.indeed our politics is so backward,where the majority are so guilible to believe incompetence as a standard of good goverance.i beckon on those in minority to stand for the good development of our dear state.just how he gave 30 million to rojenny whether for reconstruction or renovation of the stadium is yet to be known.i saw the stadium and i felt for my dear state,we are loosing the time meant for the development of our dear state to urchins as our leader.visit that stadium then u wil know that the man is an expert in distributing money without value on it.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2013
asha 80: it is the atani to ozubulu road.

Thanks for the correction.

With all these projects and many more, I wonder some people are bent on peddling lies.

In as much as I don't consider what elected or even selected leaders do becacause that ought to be their responsibility, I believe that gov Obi is better than Ngige.

In Nigeria, it is very common to see govs work only in their first tenure, while nothing is done in their second. But look at Obi, this is not the case with him.

People are talking of Ngige. How did he even enter the govt house before? Was is not through outright rigging and denying the people of Anambra of their choice? Ngige's stay at govt house was illegal, unconstitutinal, devilish, etc, because he was never even elected to start with. He and the Uba's 'raped' (forced themselves on) Anambra state. Didn't Ngige and his cohorts steal Obi's mandate with the backing of Obj? A person that stole is called what....................

1 Like

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by rafindo(m): 11:55am On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1462247_1450296_615048551892794_994937279_n_jpg985df63cc8551c75dfde95302583d2a0

On a side note

Look at the writing on that Hilux that says Donated by Governor Peter Obi .. Please, did Peter Obi pay for that car from his personal money or was it Anambra States tax payers money that he used to pay for the car and write his name on top?!

I swear, Eastern Politics is ridiculously backwards.. angry

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by ekaromail: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
satowind: This man is a blessing to anambra state. As a wise man he works with the church not some progrethief that works wit alusi okija. Peter obi is working. www(willie will work)...
But wait oh y was I banned 4 1 week for uploading my pic I don't see were is against the book. Say no to unnecessary banning of members.

Happy birthday to me

I know this stupidd boy.... His name is Tochukwu Ogugua!! Very foolish from childhood. They stay in Onitsha and he goes to church in Holy spirit.... Why he is disturbing peoples life with his pictures is what I cant understand. If he dares continue like this, I will bring out his profile here!!! FOOL
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
satowind: This man is a blessing to anambra state. As a wise man he works with the church not some progrethief that works wit alusi okija. Peter obi is working. www(willie will work)...
But wait oh y was I banned 4 1 week for uploading my pic I don't see were is against the book. Say no to unnecessary banning of members.

Happy birthday to me
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by nuelibe: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
Shut up. bloody liar. He has been working all this while. the international awards and recognition he has been receiving for health and education was it in this last 9months?

nwa.anambra:

1 Like

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Anambraians love roads a lot and judge governance by the quality of road work done.

My observation. The question is why are we Anambraians so steeped in mediocrity?

Peter did a huge injustice by disallowing Soludo to contest for governor sad. Very painful state of affairs because I know that he would have been the game changer.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by IKEMBANNEWI: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
nnenna.1:
Anambraians love roads a lot and judge governance by the quality of road work done.

My observation. The question is why are we Anambraians so steeped in mediocrity?

Peter did a huge injustice by disallowing Soludo to contest for governor sad. Very painful state of affairs because I know that he would have been the game changer.

Nne, everybody was stunned by Soludo's disqualification! Obi had better pray Obiano, turns our doubts into belief. Else i'd never forgive him, for refusing Anambra the chance of having a purposeful leader!
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Niseamaka(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
ChinoElects: Anambra adigo mma..

How does sharing money and laying foundations translate into "Anambra adigo nma". Praise singing is a terrible ailment, you guys never see anything wrong in the politicians you support.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by aviazuva: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
nwa.anambra:
am from Njikoka and i can authoritatively tell you that all the roads in my lga are the ones done by ngige during his tenure! not just roads, the schools renovated and constructed in my area as the ones done by ngige!

Adaobi did absolutely nothing for my local govt! the annoying part is the massive rigging he did for his godson - the moronic mr. wilie-wilie obi-anorozi!

Are you sure that you are from Njikoka? You are the type that say "popsy say we are from Njikoka". Collect Map from popsy and visit village.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by osymerga(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
I am from NRI (Uruoji Villa ),in anaocha lga.I must say Peter Obi has really worked in my town.Is it the roads he constructed ? The lake city girls and Regal sec sch(Nri Boys) thats been renovated ? The market,maternity,security etc ? Honestly,i must say Peter Obi really tried,peace.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Parishpriest1: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
[quote author=nwa.anambra]

Nwoke, oburu n' iwe n' ewe gi, gaa manye na mmiri Ezu ma obu, isi n' akwa mmiri Naija, manye n' Naija. Mbuze Nanka ga amagbukwa onwe ya. Anu mpama ife oma n' asa afo. No be other governors dey cart away money for injury time? Di anyi, hikwa asa n' anya.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by aviazuva: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju: After 8 years... grin

Kai!!

Obi no go kii me with laugh...

Other state governors at this time dey busy dey commission wetin dem don dey build since, na now wey e remain two weeks for them to substitute am, na ehn him remember say e suppose build healthcare center. grin

Please somebody should tell Obi that ndi Anambra state achoro ifu 'ground breaking ceremony'.. Ife anyi cho bu 'commissioning ceremony'.. angry

Did you read how he got the fund for the project?

Maybe Bill Gates rigged too, or Mr. Gates has joined Anambra Politics.

Besides if Obi carry the money waka, wetin go happen?

Like I said before, every community in Anambra state has Obi's mark of progress in it. Oga Obi, the genuine Anambra peolple say THANK YOU.

It has never happened before since the creation of our state that every village felt the govt presence in it.

As for Nnam Obiano, I know he will perform. Chech out his record wherever he worked.

Besides, he is from the tribe of GAD. Read his mothers speech when he was born, and read his fathers blessing on him when he was dying.

1 Like

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Lilimax(f): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju:

Hmm..

Lekwa nu umu Nwanne'm o!!

So Ndi Agukwu Nri no na Nairaland?! Nice..

Eziokwu, I'm just dicovering that our people plenty for Nairaland sha.
Chukwu gozie Umu NRI ebe fa anona
NRI amaka smiley!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning / Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator / Bandits Inform Adamawa Community Of Impending Attack, Demand N30million Upfront

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.