Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372459 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by FpiRecruitment: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
LogoDWhiz:
Haba.. she's married.. Free her..

please i need help. she is all i want. BTW, i dont plan snatching her from her husband. jes want her to b my gf. married with kids yet she looks so beautiful like kilode angry

i really hope she wont ever come across dis thread
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by phemolisti(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
Minister of women affair hmm sorry dat was a slip of tongue.
I have been dating this girl for d past six months now,she is my coursemate in d same class but she wont have se.x me but we do other things like kissin,touchin,she even gives me a BJ although nt good in it....currently we are havin problem abt d se.x issue n i told her dat i can no longer b in relationship without se.x.
She has be beggin me since then n i dont knw wht to do...
note: she s a virgin n i plan not to date her again if she refuses. wht do u think?

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tocynajani(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
@OP there's this gal I met online and all I wanna do is bleep her, the point is...getting a girl to date me isn't my problem nor is getting her to have sex with me. My problem is a combination of the two I.e. getting her to have sex with me without dating her... shikena

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
phemolisti: Minister of women affair hmm sorry dat was a slip of tongue.
I have been dating this girl for d past six months now,she is my coursemate in d same class but she wont have se.x me but we do other things like kissin,touchin,she even gives me a BJ although nt good in it....currently we are havin problem abt d se.x issue n i told her dat i can no longer b in relationship without se.x.
She has be beggin me since then n i dont knw wht to do...
note: she s a virgin n i plan not to date her again if she refuses. wht do u think?
you should appreciate the little dat she is giving you.....quitting d relationship becos of sex?....wtf!....grow up jare *breeze out*

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tosinendowed(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
Bros O. P... I hail ooo. Hope tinz dey go fine for ur side... I nid ur help over this little problem... Thete z dis babe i met at our final exams last year... We exchanged contacts sha.. We do talk on fone nd whatsapp buh i do most of d calling sha.. I really like her i dont know if she z into me or not... I ve only seen her twice, after d exams nd last week... Infact sef i neva hug, kiss, even hold hands not to tuk of sex cos i dey shy wella... We even share d same bday sef buh she z nt aware... Wah do i do.... Ty

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by magikalz(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mehn, now I know our oga has run off. Well, I could take up the job temporarily in his place with the bcking of the house. cool
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
I need answers to my question please...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sugarsoul(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
:DOga magikalz go ahead. me sef go soon come take some questions for the Q&A time.. grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by magikalz(m): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
LogoDWhiz:
Reply me please. sad
Well, you didn't say if this gal has a guy already. If she's well invested in another dude, giving you the necessary signals may not be forthcoming. But if she's a free agent, then try to spice things up using the tips earlier stated. How does she realte with you one on one. Your post wasn't detailed so I'm answaring to the best of my ability.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
magikalz: Well, you didn't say if this gal has a guy already. If she's well invested in another dude, giving you the necessary signals may not be forthcoming. But if she's a free agent, then try to spice things up using the tips earlier stated. How does she realte with you one on one. Your post wasn't detailed so I'm answaring to the best of my ability.
I don't think she has a guy, but u don't wanna ask...... She relates well... I just want to know how to step up my game.. And close her before its too late...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2013
LogoDWhiz:
I don't think she has a guy, but u don't wanna ask...... She relates well... I just want to know how to step up my game.. And close her before its too late...
by close her,u mean
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Jwhizzy(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2013
Hey OP. So there's this girl, known her for like 3months. We're gone passed FMA but closure has been a Nightmare. I've used future projection, humour, pre-selection cry ... She keeps saying she doesn't feel the mad excitement she was hoping will come when she finally meets the person she's gonna date. I then made the mistake of asking her if I shud stay or go, of cos she said I shud go... I just let her be and stopped chatting and calling. She called a land texted a number of times but I was evasive. Fast forward 2weeks later, I run into this thread and reignited things. We have a number of things planned for Christmas including a romantic 3day getaway where we will be alone in a hotel. I figure this is my chance at closure... Need help on how to ensure closure in this 3days of alone time with her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bucacino(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2013
Jwhizzy: Hey OP. So there's this girl, known her for like 3months. We're gone passed FMA but closure has been a Nightmare. I've used future projection, humour, pre-selection cry ... She keeps saying she doesn't feel the mad excitement she was hoping will come when she finally meets the person she's gonna date. I then made the mistake of asking her if I shud stay or go, of cos she said I shud go... I just let her be and stopped chatting and calling. She called a land texted a number of times but I was evasive. Fast forward

2weeks later, I run into this thread and
reignited things. We have a number of
things planned for Christmas including a
romantic 3day getaway where we will be
alone in a hotel. I figure this is my
chance at closure... Need help on how to
ensure closure in this 3days of alone
time with her.
haba bros..3 days for hotel and you still need lessons* shay na until dem insert yur di*ck for her punnanie ni

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2013
it will never be well for any man that wants to have an affair with another mans wife in JESUS... why are people so wicked... gosh
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mickheal(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2013
Fpi Recruitment: prof ted, may God bless ur reasoning. i av a major problem, dia is dis woman i met 2wks ago in an organization wia i dropped my cv. she ia cute, gorgeous but married. i got her number from one of d securities and 3 days later, i started sending her sms relating to her beauty only.

Weneva she calls to know who d sender of d sms is, am always scared to pick d call cos i dont know wat she will say ( she's married)

i summoned courage to call her nd i introduced masef. she told me i can call her anytime nd i can een cum to her office "as long as i dont av any oda tin in mind"

the truth is i av so many tins in mind. i wanna date dis woman, she is just too pretty. pls how do i step up my game? aw do i make her feel me ?
Do u hav a big d*ck If yes mehn d deed is done
Jst enter her office naked she will feel ur BIG tin

ODE OSHII!!!! As old as u re?? U never get sense??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dondiggy: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2013
ifex370: it will never be well for any man that wants to have an affair with another mans wife in JESUS... why are people so wicked... gosh
amen oo,,,, like seriously, will he be okay with another man banging his wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by oludamy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
u re doing well here op.... Am expecting reply
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by free37: 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
cool cool
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mickheal(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
oludamy: u re doing well here op.... Honestly u need to establish a relationship consultation centre and a match making company..
@op.... I ment to see ma big sis in skool some days ago, and she introduced me to her skool daughter, i like d gal o, but there wasnt enof time to talk to her, so i got her number from ma sista, i dont knw ow to go abt scoping her on fone, i dont want any Bleep up cos ma sis will knw abt it, pl @ op, design one kind package for me on ow to parole d gal, tanx.... Am expecting reply
Hey!!! Make I tell u sometin:::::::::: "oro ta ni ki baba ma gbo na baba go settle am" NA UR sista go finish that work o
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by magikalz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
LogoDWhiz:
Well, I feel you should ask her out on a date if you haven't already, just focus on having fun. No serious talk, let you guys enjoy your companionship first. Make sure when you talk and make gestures that you touch her lightly off and on. This is to make her somewhat used to you physically. After this outing, the next time you ask her out should be for her to know where you stay. If she had fun with you the last time, believe me, she will visit your crib Once she visits, still play the gentleman, don't jump on her.....you could flirt with her and generally make her comfortable with you.......you could play some music and invite her to dance with you or watch a romantic but funny movie together.....this two options might draw her close. From holding her hand, you could take it up from there.........but don't rush. If she says stop, you stop and continue with your convo. This is just my two cents, hope it helps.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by oludamy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mickheal:
Hey!!! Make I tell u sometin::::::::::

Lol
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kilo234(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
oga teddy wer u @, cause of u i don go nack one hot date with one hot babe am a little bad with dates sometimes and i would appreciate u to boost my morals on d date cause d girl 2 hot i dey feel say if i reach der i no go knw wht to yarn. abeg make una cum to my rescue oh guys
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
kilo234: oga teddy wer u

@, cause of u i don go nack one hot date with one hot babe am a little bad with dates sometimes and i would appreciate u to boost my morals on d date cause d girl 2 hot i dey feel say if i reach der i no go knw wht to yarn. abeg make una cum to my rescue oh guys

Lols..u sound as if u don't enter one chance grin..hehe...its easy...just pick her hook points. Wen she talks or wen u bring up a convo, get the hook points and use it to form d next convo. Its very easy.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Am back..pls am very sorry for late replies. Stressed up, come see queue inside bank today, I stand tire. Am back now sha. Make una no vex
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
ifex370: by close her,u mean
Asking her out.. Being her bf.. Dating her...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
xxxtedyxxx: Am back..pls am very sorry for late replies. Stressed up, come see queue inside bank today, I stand tire. Am back now sha. Make una no vex
Okay... Sorry bro...
Reply my questions ASAP please..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fpi Recruitment:

please i need help. she is all i want. BTW, i dont plan snatching her from her husband. jes want her to b my gf. married with kids yet she looks so beautiful like kilode angry

i really hope she wont ever come across dis thread
Guy free person wife

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
phemolisti: Minister of women affair hmm sorry dat was a slip of tongue.
She has be beggin me since then n i
dont knw wht to do...
note: she s a virgin n i plan not to date her again if she refuses. wht do u

think?

She has highly invested dats y she is begging u, sex or anytin related to sex is d ultimate investement.

However, u sound too desperate abt d sex issue, u already av a girl who is invested, u shud be encouraging her and letting her know u can give her deep passionate feelings, not getting angry and saying u r gona break Up. U r making d sex too important.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Welldone op . I really appreciate your efforts...
I av a light problem but it can turn to be a big one..
Ive been chatting and calling this girl, and av used up all my questions, (so far I know),, but she doesn't ask me queations, she just like to keep mute.. But I think she likes me.. My question is, what should I do?? Should I give up? Should I pop the question? Should I play along? How will I pop the question...??
Really need your help please....!!!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by arkdiggs(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Op, thanks so much for ur prompt response.
I am having issues she's yet to let her past go and I spoke wt her about my feelings, tho we r already dating buh just informing her hw I feel abt her and wanting to knw hw she feels too.
She advice I just make her happy . She never allow me touch her, neva text buh calls when she didn't see any call from me asking me "why naa".
Pls kindly help me out, I wanna propose to her soon and if she's not beta am gonna let her go ...back to her past n dia I dunno
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by oludamy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
[quote author=oludamy]uo
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Coolval22com: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
oludamy:
@ op welcom, pls ansa me quick on dis ma question bedore i misbehave wit d gal o
badt guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.