Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,354 members, 7,850,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (373279 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lawrykings(m): 8:46am On May 17, 2016
She's beautiful and i liked her frm day 1, we'v bn in same compound for like 5mths nw and we'v neva talked, i gv her this attitute of ''i cant talk to you, u're just nt what i want'' the reasn why i did that to her is because she's just too full of herself, forming here and there like a goddess. I knw girls form bt when it goes extreme i am realy nt ok wit that! Bt i find myself liking her more by the day and realy want to talk to her dis time....now the problem is, i dnt want her to start thinking finally ''he don tire and he nw wants to talk nw''!....bro wot do u tink, shld i go on to talk or lock up my feelings snc i'v started that already Bt wld realy luv to have her if i could!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by streetzz: 4:02pm On May 17, 2016
I wld lyk to say, you are'nt alone in diz situation. a million other people face diz very issue every other day of their 'quiet' lives.

I do think u hv a strong introverted personality. This could b 1 of the core reasonz why u 'live so much in ur head', alwayz thiinkin

You prefer to hv conversationz in ur head just with urself cuz u prefer keepin to urself rather than associating with others.

And when u finally want to talk with some1, u get gripped by fear & anxiety abt the outcome of what u are abt to do!
Will i b rejected?
Will diz conversation go well?
Hw will diz person view me?
And a host of other anxious self doubting questions.

And since u'r alwayz in ur head talkin to urself, u prefer to mantain the status quo & keep talkin to urself.

Now...

*Remember, the more u keep talkin to urself too much and fail to talk to others instead, the more u'll likely not b able to talk to others

*Try to conquer ur fears & anxiety by actually exiting ur comfort zone of preferring to talk much with urself and talk to others.
U can start small from little things like hello or hi or asking 'hw'z ur day being'

*U hv a good side about u pple wld luv to c & knw. This can only happen wen u relate with pple thru exciting conversationz

*Be the man u were meant to b! act confident, & u'll b confident

*Go out there & talk to people wen d need arises. So many beautiful people are out there waiting for u to talk to/with them

*Behind fear is all u ever needed... Break thru it & see hw beautiful life is!

4 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lawrykings(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2016
bro i really appreciate that....but u see, talking to her is never a problem. the thing is i have being snubbing her as though i never wished to talk to her ever since i came in the place.....simply because i feel she is just to full of herself, she sees herself as a god i sense guys flock around her and that has made her feel so!. not talking to her was just a ploy to make her see me different....that was exactly the kind of message i was trying to pass to her. nothing more! so i ask again bro, do you think i should start a convo now or just keep my calm like before and forget about the whole thing?? i will be glad to have her though! i just hope you get my exact point this time. thanks bro!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 17, 2016

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2016
lawrykings:
bro i really appreciate that....but u see, talking to her is never a problem. the thing is i have being snubbing her as though i never wished to talk to her ever since i came in the place.....simply because i feel she is just to full of herself, she sees herself as a god i sense guys flock around her and that has made her feel so!. not talking to her was just a ploy to make her see me different....that was exactly the kind of message i was trying to pass to her. nothing more! so i ask again bro, do you think i should start a convo now or just keep my calm like before and forget about the whole thing?? i will be glad to have her though! i just hope you get my exact point this time. thanks bro!

Its all in your mind bro....all in ur mind.

First u need to stop over-analysing the whole situation. Over-analysis is a miid killer. Like I said..its all in your mind.

You are doing.well..make her chase u...u can easily accomplish that my making her know talking to her aint a big deal...and she aint.shhhh***t.

Don't.ignore for too long. Doing that will backfire in thw longrun. Talk to her...like.she is just abt any other girl( of which she is) n u do not care about the outcome.

Don't be rude tho..just ur normal sef.

She is not a god

She is just a normal girl.

Its all in ur head.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lawrykings(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2016
i really appreciate this bro....lemme go try out something!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2016
lawrykings:
She's beautiful and i liked her frm day 1, we'v bn in same compound for like 5mths nw and we'v neva talked, i gv her this attitute of ''i cant talk to you, u're just nt what i want'' the reasn why i did that to her is because she's just too full of herself, forming here and there like a goddess. I knw girls form bt when it goes extreme i am realy nt ok wit that! Bt i find myself liking her more by the day and realy want to talk to her dis time....now the problem is, i dnt want her to start thinking finally ''he don tire and he nw wants to talk nw''!....bro wot do u tink, shld i go on to talk or lock up my feelings snc i'v started that already Bt wld realy luv to have her if i could!

Stop delaying the package bro...talk tp hwr t2mrw morning.

Its all in the mind bro.

U are the one making all those excuses up...trust me..she won't even think all that. She.is probably dying to talk to u too....how can u enjoy when you avent broken the ice??.

Stop drown before.u get to.swim...don't over analyse..it kills bro.

Use this.line

"Morning.neighour....ow did ur nite go?

Act friendly...big smile on ur face.
She must reply..

Den u follow up with..

".we.av seen.each other lots of times...but we avent.met..how u doing....."..u dnt need any intoduction. Don't ask her name...u probably know it already...and she knows urs too.

Just eject from there with..

Tell her to av a niceday...u can tease with ..." So what's for brkfast".

The goal is to act simple n friendly
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2016
And don't forget the stages...stage 1-2 and 3
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 17, 2016

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lawrykings(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2016
will be glad to hear more from you.....soji bahdt man... grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lawrykings(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2016
laughs loud...lemme grab a chilled drink for this write-up!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 10:52am On May 18, 2016
iLegend:

The word 'heard, cook, sweet and dishes make women think about a lot of things.

Curiosity/suspense are powerful and it brings so many things to the table.

Don't waste time with her. As long as she has laughed. Take an excuse to leave.

GIVE HER YOUR PHONE WITH CONFIDENCE TO TYPE HER WHATSAPP DIGIT AND SHE'LL DO IT WITHOUT HESITATION.

Don't ask can I have your number? It shows weakness, so be a man and act dominant.

I can't remember when last I typed a girl's number; they always do it for me and I control them till they save it with their names and I tell them to add the new name I gave them to it - which they always laugh and refuse to add.

Every interaction is different. I don't even remember all these steps when I converse with people. Some things I do are just lame and impromptu and they all work because I don't give a f.uck and it always works.

Maybe I'll bring it home soon now that've realized Nigerian boys/men need this SH!T, so they can stop wasting money on buying women BB just for a night while their mothers/relatives in the village are eating soured soap, because there's no money to cook another one later in life they blame the govt. for not creating jobs. Don't blame the Economy blame your d!ck.

L.. O..fvcking ..L

Nice one iLgend.. Keeping the shit awesome..

Those parts are where I love most..

Again ..

Bro, let me give you two more interesting things here..

1. When chatting with any girl, and you guys have been seeing each other around for a long time, talk as if you're dancing in your head...

It's a technique I discovered a long time ago, talking to her is going to be easy, since it'll look more as if you're dancing, shaking your head to a music with that naughty smile on your face..

She'll catch the mood of the smile and fun you seem to be having, and everything will come off as easy..

2. Before finishing any interaction with any girl, always give her a nickname..

This one is crazy and extremely awesome. It's like you're giving her a new fun-role to start acting.

And a secret with women is this;

They love acting..

E.g.. Teddybear .
She'll ask you why you picked Teddybear for her of all names, you'll playfully say;

"Actually there's a way you almost always roll your eyes like that that I like and it reminds me of my Teddybear when I was young.."

Lol..

Women act a lot, and by giving her a nickname and giving her the reason for the nickname, she'll start acting that way around you.. Again she'll start rolling her eyes too with you.

God.. I love this sh¡t...

Awesome..

-JD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2016
i stil always wonder how u guys,xtedy,josh nd ilegend, became such a monster lyk dis.tinking of how u guys wud hv challenge ur self on indifferent occasion..Aldo hv bin a year pua,reading diff world bst pua books, going out doing day game,challenging ma comfort zone..I can tel its not a joke...Aldo its really fun when u hv d ability talk to any fucking girl,doing wot most guys r afraid to do..I love it

buh here z deal,m really comfortable approaching mostly walking girls,which x d most diff and having some cool number,buh get little prob z how to mk gud use of d number,asking for date without flaking.
xo legend n d house,how got true dis stage
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 18, 2016

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by igboboy3(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2016
temi4fash:
Bros in the house, I need your help, these one pass me.

I meet a babe on Fb, Game her no and called her, we did click and just had these very dry chat.

Now, I don't want to be her friend cos its of no use to me, I just want her to love me and use her for practical cos she looks very experienced, I just wanna see how far my gane can take me.

I realised the convo is usually one sided and I usually do more of the calling and talking, I want to get her to invest in the relationship.

How do I do the online paros?

Thanks in advance

Cc djboosting, xxxtedyxxx

Oga, come and give us feedback
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by igboboy3(m): 9:20pm On May 18, 2016
chidexxy007:

bros, abeg pick my call on this issue. There is this babe i met recently but her behaviour gets me confused. We hug, she holds me wen we strolling but if her friend starts teasing her dat we dating she denies it flat right in my presence but her attitude says d exact opposite, why dis?.. Could it b because i havent asked her out yet?
Also hw do i develop my rapport and attraction cos those are d departments am quite lacking in...
PS: D said babe visits me buh av only been to herz once plus she calls me lots of nicknames, me just dy call her babe...

She visits.
She holds you when you stroll
What are you waiting for? Buhari's approval. Just escalate
Forget what she does with her friends . . for now. A lot of things can be responsible but they should not matter to you

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2016
iLegend:

I have only been on a date once. I don't go on dates. I only hang-out with them after they've submitted sex. C'mon I'm only after sex. I don't have feelings for now. I have sold my feelings long time ago when a girl I sent a love letter to in secondary school gave the letter to my dad and he mercilessly redesigned my future with a koboko. Damn! That letter is still in his files. Just wish I could read it again.

THIS IS THE KEY: Do everything women do to men back to them. Women shouldn't flake on you, flake on them.

This is how you do it: Whenever you're broke book a date. (You know there's no money, so you can't go out.)

You: Hey! Queen Elizabeth. On Friday we'll hang-out. Look fly as usual. What's your schedule?

(Be a man. Don't beg or ask for a date BOOK A DATE.)

Now, she'll find a day that suits her and when that day comes don't explain sh!ts to her switch off your main line and use your Etisalat line.

Later SMS or Whatsapp her and lie like Liar Muhammed. (Don't call because she won't pick. She's already angry.)

If you do this she'll be thinking of you because no guy has done this to her. It makes you different.

Though, she's not happy with you, but don't worry! She's a woman, so she definitely has a fish brain even if she denies it. It's women's nature.

After coming up with a lie to suit the situation don't talk to her for a day or two. She'd either call or sms you.

While you're giving her time pick another victim and repeat the process. Don't be scared of losing any woman. They're everywhere and the competition among them is real. WE MEN are the judge, so don't see yourself as a participant. You're the boss.

Right now, on my Facebook I have booked 5 dates with 5 different women, but I'll cancel it at the end. I book; I cancel. I book again; I cancel again. I do to them what they do to my fellow boys/men!

Now, they'll be longing for it, but it'll never happen. It'll only happen in my room.

(When you're good in bed you can do anything with women and you'll go free. I treat them like sh!ts in the bedroom and they treat me like a king outside the bedroom.)

I intensionally make women angry almost everyday. And we always reconcile. It's just a matter of time.

(If you have a sense of humor and confidence, then you should also learn how to offend women by not agreeing to their ways most times.)

Take their insults as compliments.
Woman: You're stup!d!
You: Wow! Thanks for the compliment.
Woman: You're too ugly or short!
You: You're amazing! Thanks for the compliment. When is your birthday? Oh! Forget it I already know. (This messes with their brain — a bad guy who doesn't react to negative remakes is super-attractive.)

If you truly want to go on a date with her by all means it means you're a little desperate and anxious. No worries. Disappoint her first, then later promise to make up for it by taking her out.

Escalate subtly as early as possible.

For me the first day I meet a woman is the day I escalate. It's natural. When I go see my mum I touch her ears, nose and I hug her. I do the same with my siblings and everyone I like. It's just natural and harmless. The earlier the better. Remove the space between the two of you. It's called rapport and connection! You need it.

Something just happened while typing this. I was outside with a gorgeous brat. I went inside and abandoned her there. She came to my door and knocked for almost 5 minutes and I refused to open. She went back and sat down thinking I'll open, but I didn't. Now, she's gone inside the compound with anger. Tomorrow I'll definitely cure her madness.

Don't allow women flake on you, flake on them.

Or

Another ways you could do this is to bring the word 'flaking and disappointment' in a conversation and try to probe her to tell you how she feels when somebody flakes or disappoints her.

After she's done blabbing how much she hates it, then catch her off guard by booking a date.

After booking it you say, 'I know you hate disappointment, and so do I.'
nice write up bro..I love d part of bringing it up in d 1st meeting...buh 1st part z a little bit contradicting to d game,about flaking on dem on date,and having sex bfr hanging out wit dem...den after u aporoach nd talk lyk 5mins,and hvbha numba bcus she hv to go ha way.bro,when u kip flaking dem up on date which z d part of building rappot ,where z now d part to build emotional connection with dem which z mostly done on date or hanging out,which comes bfr sex...bro,more enlighten on dis will b welcum.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 18, 2016

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 18, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temi4fash(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2016
igboboy3:

Oga, come and give us feedback

I don burst the paro...

Found out the babe was an olosho
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 9:50am On May 19, 2016
iLegend:

The game is different for different folks. Women respond to commands and control as long as you do it with a pinch of humor.

Most men don't command and they don't control. If they do, they don't add a pinch of humor - which is scary to some women and intriguing/repulsive to others.

The psychology is: People with a sense of humor are seen as harmless.

Question: If Akpos invites you to his house and Charlie Boy invites you too, which will you honor?

Women see most men as Charlie Boy, so they ain't comfortable coming to your house without knowing you properly. Which means you need to go on a date, so you can create the connection/rapport. I'm not Charlie Boy, so my case is different like Akpos.

They responds to coming to my house better than anything. Maybe it's because they don't see any harm in me. When you use women's game on women they respond like a lesb!an wooing a lesb!an. I always tell them 'no touching' else I'll call the police for rape allegations.

I'm very naughty with women. I can't talk to a woman for 10 minutes without insinuating naughty and dirty talk. Even the Churchy girls love it. I just know when to bring it. It seems I have a comfort gauging engine in me.

Women are just so comfortable with me when we chat, so they don't see the need to go anywhere else other than my house.

When I use my system Female Sextapes to chat or interact with women EVERYTHING IS SETTLED. It'll look as if we've know each other from time immemorial.

When chatting/conversing with women use this system the FemaleSextapes and she won't resist coming to your house.

F=Family
E=Entertainment
M=Marriage
A=Ambition
L=Language
E=Experiences/Events

S=Sex-life
E=Education
X=Xercise
T=Travel
A=Ask-Me
P=Problems
E=Environmental Observations
S=Scariest Encounter Ever (SEE)

It'll SHOCK you to know how I use this system with psychology+humor to make them addicted. They wait for my replies online which I don't reply easily even if I'm online.

Each key word above a like a Chapter in a woman's life.

Let's take Entertainment. In Entertainment there is a sub-acronym called (films) which means I'll discuss some crazy things with her about Fashion, Icons, Live-comedy, Music/Movies and Sports.

Lots of humorous, naughty and crazy questions to ask here. Let's pick music just to check how naughty she is by asking: Tell me a sexually explicit song you can't get off your head by a Nigerian musician and also by a foreign artist? When I'm done with Entertainment I pick another Key like Language.

I ask her to teach me 4 things in her language which are always naughty things.

They always feel comfortable after chatting with me that they CAN NEVER turn me down. They CAN'T.

I psychologically and humorously block all loop holes so the rabbit won't run.

If you master FEMALESEXTAPES you've mastered how to talk/chat with women or any living thing and they'll fall in love the you. They can't help it!

The thing is you talk 30% of the time and listen 70% of the time; while she talks 70% of the time and listens 30% of the time. It's crazy.

Female Sextapes contain every fun things we humans love to talk about. The good news is this acronym FEMALESEXTAPES can NEVER be removed in your permanent memory just by reading this post. Naughty things/words are hard to erase on our memory.

The problem is, when some guys learn this system they'll be TOO MUCH in their head searching for the next topic to talk about instead of enjoying the present topic. Forget Female Sextapes when you've already picked a topic and enjoy the conversation until it starts to get dry or boring before you check your brain for a new and fun topic or you call it day.

I have written an article on FEMALESEXTAPES and how it works. Every guy needs this.

I don't know when I'll post it. Maybe next year.
OH GOD,HOW DID U GUYS REACH DIS LEVEL IN DIS GAME,MAYBE U GUY ARE NOT BORN WIT MUCH INSECURITIES M FIGHTING...Ilegend,ur nick name never lie about u...u jex too much bro..oh I don't even hv to tel u DAT,its very obvious. hv got some nice point hv jot down DAT m gona tk ACTION WIT,COS DATS D KOKO...FEMALESEX,DATS GREAT...CNT WAIT FOR THE ARTICLE ON IT BRO...

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lawrykings(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2016
XXteddy, ilegend, djboot gurus Of the mind. I cnt stop appreciating ur theories. Stil on dat shiit.. I'v Nt realy bn home these day so i'v nt bn seeing her, hopfully tonyt i shld b home!

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 19, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2016
iLegend:

I have a lot of insecurities but I see them as strength. It's mindset.

People are scared of soldiers not because they're stronger than all civilians, but because they have a uniform and a reputation. I have a uniform (which is my mind), and a reputation (which is the behavior).

I'm 5'7 and not that good looking, except when I shave. Yeah, muscular, but l don't really see it as anything. I just love to hit the gym and sing in the studio. Nothing special, but a mindset!

Lemme upload a half pix on ma profile! But I'll take it down soon.
m realy loving u bro....u guys xtedy,djboot and bro,do talk much about MINDSET,u never contradict eachoda.DAT mins d game work dsame..aldo m nt gud looking too, slim,very shy guy,partially broke..lolz,c confession,buh if go out now in ma fully dress,and walk wit confidence as usual,ppl always ask me do u owns a bank..Aldo I actualy knw some mindset lyk going out never give A DARM Bleep,DO WAT U GAT TO DO COS DOS WU MATTER NEVER MIND ND DOS WU MIND DOSNT MATTER..buh I realise if i go i still gv little Bleep despite d fact DAT I knw des mindset r real...sir,hw did u guys develop such a massive mindset wen any anxiety want to grip u or wot r ur motivational talk u mind z used wit...i knw ma wala too much,reach wia u guys r hv bin ma long tym dream,DAT I tink of everyday...ready to learn from d master's feet
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 19, 2016

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 12:15am On May 20, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
And don't forget the stages...stage 1-2 and 3
teddy ah geh diz bae wey I won runz she jst dey gve me shit,anytym I call she alwaz say she z busy nd d background alwaz noisy,wat do I do?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fabulous2000(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2016
Xup 2 xxtedyxx..ilegend..dj boost..and everybody...help me out in dis fresh chick...
My primary skool frnd...nw we ar both in diff uni...though I've seen her once since primary skool...we reconnect through Facebook...she ask 4 mai whatsapp...we been chatting and I was inspired 2 call her through d answer 2 a guys questions here....call her 2day nd she sound comfortable with me..though joke with her a lot abt her skool....hw do I step up dis game....I don't want 2 rush her...pls reply me fast guyz...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by OneManLegion(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2016
And I been dey think say na me get game pass. Omo, these folks seem like they should author a book on the art of getting the girl. gringrin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Youngtekkey(m): 12:34am On May 21, 2016
Who sabi Davido calling himself Baddest When this guys are the Baddest!!! Oga Xtedy...I hail Baba, Dj Boost..... I fall for ground o, ilegend....Agbawo NLA Twale u too much

Why Wizkid call himself Baba NLA when the real Baba NLA's are here..... Just wondering if u all are onto a particular chick grin chai The babe don suffer be that

I have done so many things wrongly with the ladies in my hand currently but I am starting afresh now..... Am the most loyal student here walai, I even have an higher education of 80 leaves that I devoted to writing stuffs I have learnt here on, Since day before yesterday that I started applying the tricks here walai My game don change gan.... Girls wey no dey invest before don start to dey initiate chat and call

All thanks to my bosses..... Though I still feel U guys are mysteries that can never be Unraveled, Some of we guys just can't become as much of a genius as U are...

I will continue to be a humble student and learn at una feet abeg continue to dey teach us "How to catch fish and not give us fish"

More grease to your Elbows.....Salute bros

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2016
igboboy3:

She visits.
She holds you when you stroll
What are you waiting for? Buhari's approval. Just escalate
Forget what she does with her friends . . for now. A lot of things can be responsible but they should not matter to you
lol @buhari's approval......
Thx man, i appreciate. Everything has been really cool between us lately.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kvngveektour(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Never ever ask a girl if she has a bf.. Becos she alredy knows what u r tryna elicit.. If she is cute n hot..she wil most likely reply wit yes...if if she doesn't av..she will still say yes. No babe wants to be considered a chick without a bf. Assuming she says yes..den what next?..u gona reply..oh...dts cool..which makes u appear weak and not manly. If she says no..she alredy knows u wana propose. Let her bring up d topic her sef..she will most likely bring it wen she is getting attracted to u. And wen she doest..just act like its nothing..ignore it. Or just laf and say..u r not d jealous type. D point is..don't stay on d bf topic. Move to sth else. She is only teling u she has a bf..herself..so u don't think she is cheap or easy. Dats d psychology. The quicker u grrab it..d better.

#Attraction is not Logical. Its Emotional.
guy u bad
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2016
iLegend:

I like your type. I'll be your guide whenever I have free time. Experiences shape your mindset. Mindset without experience is just an affirmation.
tnkz for compliment bro,hmmm EXPERIENCE SHAPE MINDSET...hv really come a long way in on dis pua tinz...and evertyn seem giving up,buh I knw its possible to become a monster lyk u guys,WANA B DAT GUY WU CATCH FISH ANTYM,ANYWHR..atleast hv do ova hundreds daygames which hv build ma confidence a little,buh m still giving a little Bleep,i even read it dat all d pua master still hv dis fucking little approach anxiety.Aldo I knw many pua theory for ma head..hv work hard on dis dating issue Dan to give up...i tink dat guide z d best option..how about contact exchange.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.