Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

What's The Craziest/silliest Thing You've Done To A Guy/lady.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest/silliest Thing You've Done To A Guy/lady.... (681 Views)

Guy Talk: Whats The Craziest Thing You've Done Just To Hit The Punny? PICS +18 / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Done Because Of Love? / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest/silliest Thing You've Done To A Guy/lady.... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
Met this gurl through some connections(guys una know how we dey do am), which we bleeped each other, less than a week.The problem is that she later used to diss me that I was corrupt, love sex blablabla. With the stance that she isn't like me( she Was playing to be good and innocent)

so as usual she came to my house someday again accusing me once more, getting fed up about her stupid lies I played along, as I got her aroused. Na im she reach that level wey she dey want make we bleep, she took off her cloths(me knowing my plans). Brought out my cutey from my boxers knowing that as Condom na dey, I no go bleep her(that one certain).

In a nutshell hommies, na so I chuk the tip of my rod for her hole, as the thing don dey sweet her, she begin dey tell me make I start to dey bleep now. Na him I commot ontop her, wear my cloths go sit for table dey chop my indomie and egg. Oboy the gurls vex, con go vomit, since she leave my house that day I never see her o. Hope I wasn't too harsh, tell us yours nairalanders.
Re: What's The Craziest/silliest Thing You've Done To A Guy/lady.... by Beehorn(f): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
^^^funny u
Re: What's The Craziest/silliest Thing You've Done To A Guy/lady.... by fnep2smooth(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
My life as a kid........ Lol. . interesting
Re: What's The Craziest/silliest Thing You've Done To A Guy/lady.... by yorex2011: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
another " antelope" topic undecided
Re: What's The Craziest/silliest Thing You've Done To A Guy/lady.... by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 14, 2013
fnep2smooth: My life as a kid........ Lol. . interesting
Wasn't a kid bro, its just that the gurl wuz so annoying by trying to say shez good and the rest. +Toto no be food, that's why I just commot face.
Re: What's The Craziest/silliest Thing You've Done To A Guy/lady.... by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 14, 2013
yorex2011: another " antelope" topic undecided

I feel your pain bro, you've shown it that you're a saddist. You need to lighten up .

(1) (Reply)

Get The Guy: Learn Secrets Of The Male Mind To Find The Man You Want And Love / Man Enough To Answer / Please Can I Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.