Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Toasting A Married Woman? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting A Married Woman? (12458 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 04, 2008
No, 1/4 and 3/4 grin
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by HCH3COO: 1:48am On Aug 04, 2008
Why are you picking a fight with me 1/4 and 3/4 exist by the way. Although I'm still puzzled at how people are able to fractionally measure their blood in relation to ethnicity.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 04, 2008
HCH3COO:

Why are you picking a fight with me
J.O.K.E!! . Seems like you don't know me by now undecided

HCH3COO:

1/4 and 3/4 exist by the way. Although I'm still puzzled at how people are able to fractionally measure their blood in relation to ethnicity.
I don't know if 1/4 or 3/4 exist.
But I've heard ppl say they're more than 5 ethnicities.
I think some thinks they're part white and part irish because their Gret grandma was from Ireland, when she got to America, she married a German. So that person is prolly claiming their forefather's homeland. How sweet!
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by HCH3COO: 2:09am On Aug 04, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

J.O.K.E!! . Seems like you don't know me by now undecided
Know you That's a joke, right? undecided
I don't know if 1/4 or 3/4 exist.
But I've heard people say they're more than 5 ethnicities.
I think some thinks they're part white and part irish because their Gret grandma was from Ireland, when she got to America, she married a German. So that person is prolly claiming their forefather's homeland. How sweet!
I understand. I was just saying I know people who claim to be 1/5 black.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 04, 2008
HCH3COO:

Know you That's a joke, right? undecided
No, it wasn't a joke
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by HCH3COO: 2:14am On Aug 04, 2008
What's to know that i'm missing undecided
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 04, 2008
I don't know undecided
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by HCH3COO: 2:18am On Aug 04, 2008
you've come again with these silly chats you like having. tongue
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 04, 2008
HCH3COO:

you've come again with these silly chats you like having. tongue
Yes, I've come again.

And again, your arms are open. Thanks  kiss
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by HCH3COO: 3:04am On Aug 04, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Yes, I've come again.

And again, your arms are open. Thanks kiss
Like an army of insects that just keep coming.

Not to worry, Raid is your bestfriend.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 04, 2008
HCH3COO:

Like an army of insects that just keep coming.

Not to worry, Raid is your bestfriend.
and Lye is ya best friend. But then, I already took that position grin grin
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by HCH3COO: 3:12am On Aug 04, 2008
What's a bottle of lye to do when it comes in contact with a friendly, harmless, sincere acidic solution
Even God warned against befriending seductresses.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 04, 2008
*gigles*
*chuckles*
You're ever so charming moves closer tongue
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by NegroNtns(m): 3:25am On Aug 04, 2008
rotflmao, the two of you are nuts! The topics u both talk about on the sidebar. Look, I dont care what you both say, I am sending out invitation for a wedding, if you dont pick the date, I will pick it for you. Trust me! What the heck with some fractions on the breed? OMG!! grin
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by HCH3COO: 3:30am On Aug 04, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

rotflmao, the two of you are nuts! The topics u both talk about on the sidebar. Look, I don't care what you both say, I am sending out invitation for a wedding, if you don't pick the date, I will pick it for you. Trust me! What the heck with some fractions on the breed? OMG!! grin
lol grin grin. don't mind the yeye married girl. she does this for a living.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 04, 2008
HCH3COO:

lol grin grin. don't mind the yeye married girl. she does this for a living.
That burns.
I told you that there's nothing between me and dreeldee undecided
quit getting mad kiss kiss

@Negro
leave moi and concentrate on TOH. geez! lipsrsealed
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by HCH3COO: 3:34am On Aug 04, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I told you that there's nothing between me and dreeldee undecided
I know now.  Shebi we're just being sarcastic.

@Negro
leave moi and concentrate on TOH. geez! lipsrsealed
Negro is the perfect man to handle TOH I tell ya.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by NegroNtns(m): 3:43am On Aug 04, 2008
HCH, did Ruby tell you? She was instrumental in the hook up, Ruby, thank you dear. grin

Let me leave you two and go concentrate on mah bidness. See yall later nah
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 04, 2008
Ruby was what?

I'm innocent o
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Omereni: 4:14am On Aug 04, 2008
We live in a society where some men believe that every woman is looking for a relationship married or not. This actually true to a point. The problem with this is that morally upright women are made to suffer embarrassing moments as a result of these few. All I would suggest is keeping telling them you are not available. I wish you the best.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by HCH3COO: 4:15am On Aug 04, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Ruby was what?

I'm innocent o
what next? you're a virgin?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 04, 2008
HCH3COO:

what next? you're a virgin?
Go N sleep.
I said I wash me hands from you seh.
Why look for another fight na?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2008
I hate to bring this back up but there is a problem here at my new job and I am not sure what to do.

There is this Oyiebo (sp) that keeps sending me flowers. He keeps signing the card "secret admirer". But I am pretty sure who it is. The flower shop owner described him to me and this guy has said things to me like "you are so beautiful" "if you knew what I was thinking it could be considered sexual harassment".

Here is the problem, I am currently temping at this job and they are due to hire me in about 2 weeks. The job market here is bad so when you get a good job you hold on to it. I have made my husband aware of this because the first time the flowers came i called him all excited thinking they were from him to find out they were not so i gave them away that was last week.

This week as i am coming the lobby from lunch i hear my name as the delivery guy is making another delivery of flowers to me. I look at the card this time it says "from your secret admirer dont give these away please" I tell the delivery guy to take them back I dont want them. I tell my husband.

So last night what i get from husband is please dont ever cheat on me. Just over and over again as we do the do. I ask him why so many times do you keep saying this and he says because of the oyiebo who is sending me flowers on my job. I ask him if he trusts me and he says yes but he is afraid of getting his heart hurt.

I told him later that it does not matter this guy is leaving in 2-3 weeks to another office about 45 mins away. My husband is concerned that he is going to take me to the new office as his administrative assistant. I know this can't happen because I am not willing to make the drive down there everyday.

Anyway I say all to say:

1. How do i convince my hubby he has nothing to worry about that my heart only beats for him and my eyes only shine on him.

2. Do i just keep my mouth shut since i have no clear cut evidence that he is the one sending the flowers and wait for him to leave or do i tell the office manager. Keep in mind here oyiebos stick together is the good ole boy network in full force. Most of these jerks run around this office crossing the line all the time. I catch them staring at my ass all the time or getting real close to smell me or staring down my blouse.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2008
r u people still on this issue of toasting a married woman?
married or single, who will toast will toast.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2008
$$Rhino:

r u people still on this issue of toasting a married woman?
married or single, who will toast will toast.

I asked a new but related question please look at the last post before yours and help me if you can.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2008
First off it is oyinbo.

Oka now to answer your question.

Just assure your hubby that there is nothing to worry. Tell him that he has the master key to your heart not some white boy who doesn't know his boundaries. Tell him that you will confront this white boy and that you are ending his child's play

Second question: Gurlie you are going to have to understand that you can't be telling your husband EVERYTHING that happens to you. Im not saying you should keep secrets but sometimes you have to use that good judgment of yours and base if you should tell him or not.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2008
Unfortunately, there is nothing you could do that to just tell him like you are already doing that he has nothing to worry about, always talk to him about all happenings and tell him that u dont have to tell him, but u doing all that cos of gaining his trust as always and cos of how much u love him.
Well, if you got it sis, flaunt it.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2008
onyinye2:

First off it is oyinbo.

Oka now to answer your question.

Just assure your hubby that there is nothing to worry. Tell him that he has the master key to your heart not some white boy who doesn't know his boundaries. Tell him that you will confront this white boy and that you are ending his child's play

Second question: Gurlie you are going to have to understand that you can't be telling your husband EVERYTHING that happens to you. I'm not saying you should keep secrets but sometimes you have to use that good judgment of yours and base if you should tell him or not.

how will u feel when u realize that a man has been keeping some from you and such information could lead to u being worried about how u trust him?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2008
$$Rhino:

how will u feel when u realize that a man has been keeping some from you and such information could lead to u being worried about how u trust him?
Oka im not saying keep secrets or vital information. Im talking about those little insignificant things. Like let's say you are walking to work and some low timer whistles at you. I mean im not going to go and tell my man what happened. Just shake it off and continue with my business. But to answer question, trust is a very big thing with me. And once you lose it with me, it is very hard to get back. So if my man was keeping secrets from me, well then so help him God when i found out.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2008
well, information like who stares at you could be kept away, but when you are sent a flower, u better talk about it, cos one day, monkey go go market no go return oh.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2008
Oka Rhino tongue but i mean if it happens the first time, i would confront the sender and tell him im a happily married woman. and that there is no future or chance between us. But if it happens again then i would weight it out to see if my husband really needs to know this.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka Rhino tongue but i mean if it happens the first time, i would confront the sender and tell him im a happily married woman. and that there is no future or chance between us. But if it happens again then i would weight it out to see if my husband really needs to know this.

so let us assume it is the guy that yu have always have a crush for a long time, and he says, if you dont tell, he wont tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex / Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... / South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves And Stunning Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.