Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Toasting A Married Woman? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting A Married Woman? (12460 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2008
Love is something that sometimes cant be explain, she is happily married right now, so let us encourage her.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Sisikill: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2008
gabe_logan:

i don't intend to personally attack you but vows can be broken without any serious consequence on the vow taker so taking a vow amounts to nothing.

any man that will takes the word of a woman (especially when she says that the man is the only one or she will never cheat) should consider the womans word. a womans feelings for a man can change at the drop of a hat (especially when it involves the mans financial situation) and when it does, the next thing they do is to cheat.

besides you are african-american, that speaks a lot by itself

Yep and you are definitely Nigerian, it not only speaks for itself. . . it screams!
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by KarmaMod(f): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2008
I'm talking about the cheating, debo, not that she got a divorce

*shrugs* whatever
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2008
KarmaMod:

What vow would I be making at 17? Who gets married at 17 anyway?

Anyway MY point was/is that Never say Never. Like I mentioned, I'm sure you said the same thing about your marriage to your first husband about no one ever getting you away from him, etc but it happened. Not saying it will happen with this recent marriage but who knows and really I don't see what age has to do with anything

The truth is i should have never married my first husband.  He was my stand by guy and i really did love him but was not in love with him.  I wanted out of foster care and wanted to be grown.  Everyone around us was telling us this was not going to work and that we were too young.  I wanted to prove everyone wrong

Stupid i know but what can you tell a teenager who thinks they are in love.  There were lots of really bad reasons why i married him and stayed for so long.  But you live and you learn.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2008
sistawoman:

The truth is i should have never married my first husband. He was my stand by guy and i really did love him but was not in love with him. I wanted out of foster care and wanted to be grown. Everyone around us was telling us this was not going to work and that we were too young. I wanted to prove everyone wrong

Stupid i know but what can you tell a teenager who thinks they are in love. There were lots of really bad reasons why i married him and stayed for so long. But you live and you learn.

Dont mind them, we all make mistakes and the good thing is that u have learnt from it and would be able to apply all the knowledge now, good sis.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by rampant(f): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2008
sistawoman:

The truth is i should have never married my first husband.  He was my stand by guy and i really did love him but was not in love with him.  I wanted out of foster care and wanted to be grown.  Everyone around us was telling us this was not going to work and that we were too young.  I wanted to prove everyone wrong

Stupid i know but what can you tell a teenager who thinks they are in love.  There were lots of really bad reasons why i married him and stayed for so long.  But you live and you learn.

cry cry cry that is y no matter what we should always think before taking any drastic steps in life

but like rhino said ,we all make mistakes,but d issue  does not lie wt d mistake makin,but rather is------------will u ever learn from them?im sure u already have
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by KarmaMod(f): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2008
SiSi, just read your post. Psycho tongue

anyway I'm just saying the divorce should have been before the cheating. Mistake marriage or not but I wish you well in this one either way
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2008
KarmaMod:

SiSi, just read your post. Psycho tongue

anyway I'm just saying the divorce should have been before the cheating. Mistake marriage or not but I wish you well in this one either way

That is absoulutly true. Hind sight is 20/20
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2008
lol
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by debosky(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2008
KarmaMod:

I'm talking about the cheating, debo, not that she got a divorce
*shrugs* whatever

cheating, marriage, divorce - all serious good/bad decisions with far reaching consequences - something a 17 year old is incapable of making properly anyways.

Married women will get toasted, that is a given - some men will chase you no matter what, the ring even gives some more impetus to chase, since she's married she won't want to demand too much time and attention. There are so many warped reasons why people would do this, but none good enough to excuse such actions.

The end result may lead to the marriage being stronger, but often times leads to divorce.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2008
Debosky, that was well said.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by nalijah07(f): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2008
I''m still waiting for gabe_logan to clarify his statment concerning african americans.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by simplejide(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2008
relationships afterwards are always painful- experienced.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2008
simplejide:

relationships afterwards are always painful- experienced.

mind to explain better?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2008
@ topic

When I get married i still want to be toasted. Any man who fails to do as I wish will be flogged to death! grin
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

When I get married i still want to be toasted. Any man who fails to do as I wish will be flogged to death! grin

remind me to warn ur husband when u get married
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2008
$$Rhino:

remind me to warn your husband when u get married

Warn him over what?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by syke80(f): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2008
since naturally d men`s actions a where a woman is concerned is controlled by their sight, u`ll wont blame them for toasting a sexy married lady(its just natural), but the most important thing is how the woman responds to these advances.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2008
that you will flog any man that refuse to toast you now.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2008
syke80:

since naturally d men`s actions a where a woman is concerned is controlled by their sight, u`ll wont blame them for toasting a sexy married lady(its just natural), but the most important thing is how the woman responds to these advances.

Every woman wanna be celebrated and not tolerated, so u bet most ladies will respond to the advances, lead the man on, but might not sleep with him sha, but all ladies enjoy being toasted
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2008
$$Rhino:

that you will flog any man that refuse to toast you now.

He might assist if he wishes! The show is free!
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2008
nalijah07:

I''m still waiting for gabe_logan to clarify his statment concerning african americans.

Still waiting. Gabe_logan how can you drop a line like that and not clearify it?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by rampant(f): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2008
@sistawoman

u said u r Africa America,is it dat u r a mixed blood of both an african and a white,or both parents r black americans undecided
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2008
I have mixed blood.

My father is Italian/English

My mother is Black(direct decedents of slaves)/American Indian
My grandmother was a feed slave, my moms folks are all from King George VA

There is just a whole bunch going on inside of me.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by segzicres(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2008
married women are more experienced in the matters a man enjoys the most. thats why.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ono(m): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2008
Pardon me, but there used to be one and only one Sista that I know of on NL. Is this thesame Sista who's changed to Sistawoman or someone else?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2008
someone else
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2008
segzi cres:

married women are more experienced in the matters a man enjoys the most. thats why.

and what are the matters that a man enjoy most
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Ruddyface(f): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2008
sistawoman:

I have mixed blood.

shocked shocked

Mmmh, exotic. cool Orishirishi; Iri iri; mixed grill.

Proper citizen of the world. Very American!
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by HCH3COO: 1:07am On Aug 04, 2008
sistawoman:

I have mixed blood.

your mother is american indian or she's black? i'm lost. undecided
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 1:09am On Aug 04, 2008
HCH3COO:

your mother is american indian or she's black? i'm lost. undecided
she is both.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by HCH3COO: 1:20am On Aug 04, 2008
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! She meant half-and-half.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook / Little Girl Used In Popular Internet Meme Is Now Grown Up(pic) / Why Do Bachelors Avoids Financially Comfortable Spinsters.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.