Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Who Says Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Cheap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Says Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Cheap? (1326 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? / Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Cheap? by Orikinla(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2013
Seriously, who says majority of Nigerian girls are cheap?
How do you know that majority of Nigerian girls are cheap?
What makes majority of Nigerian girls cheap?
When did majority of Nigerian girls become cheap?
Where did you see majority of Nigerian girls as cheap?

Lest we forget, the backgrounds and circumstances of Nigerian girls often define the different characters of their personalities.
Like when I took the now most popular Nigerian female blogger to her first buffet on Victoria Island and she was feeling too nervous, because she was then a poor ghetto girl from Mushin.
Then the first time I took her to a restaurant near Mr Price in Surulere, she spilled some jam on her dress.
So, poor girls naturally feel intimidated and nervous when they find themselves among rich people in upscale areas.
Imagine taking a poor Nigerian girl who has been sleeping on a torn and worn mattress laid on the bare floor and shared with her siblings in the ghetto and you show her your luxurious bedroom in your luxury apartment in Park View Estate in Ikoyi and she sees the duvet. Arabian rug on the floor and other accessories of comfort. She would definitely fall asleep in your arms. grin

Re: Who Says Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Cheap? by thehunted(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2013
Don't sugar coat it. Most of them are
Re: Who Says Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Cheap? by thehunted(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2013
Orikinla:
Like when I took the now most popular Nigerian female blogger to her first buffet on Victoria Island and she was feeling too nervous, because she was then a poor ghetto girl from Mushin.
Then the first time I took her to a restaurant near Mr Price in Surulere, she spilled some jam on her dress s. grin

Linda ikeji?? YOU ARE 2013 LIAR OF THE YEAR.

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Cheap? by Nuzo1(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2013
If you are poor, there are higher chances that you will compromise lots of your principles just to have a better life.

Unfortunately, most Nigerian girls are in this situation.
Re: Who Says Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Cheap? by DesChyko1(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2013
What is your definition of 'cheap'?
Re: Who Says Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Cheap? by Orikinla(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2013
Majority of Nigerian girls are from poverty stricken families and they are desperate to escape from the indignities of poverty and improve their living standards.

Re: Who Says Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Cheap? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2013
Orikinla: Majority of Nigerian girls are from poverty stricken families and they are desperate to escape from the indignities of poverty and improve their living standards.
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
What is your definition of 'cheap'?
Re: Who Says Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Cheap? by zeb04(f): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2013
Nuzo':
If you are poor, there are higher chances that you will compromise lots of your principles just to have a better life.

Unfortunately, most Nigerian girls are in this situation.
. I don't tink most poor gals are cheap cz som of d tins my rich frnds do,those my poor homies wil neva tink of doing dat
Re: Who Says Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Cheap? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
thehunted: Don't sugar coat it. Most of them are
ingkuding your mom and sisters.except they are not nigerian.smh

generalizations lipsrsealed
Re: Who Says Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Cheap? by CorkyJoe: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
...ok....if they giv u number,they r not cheap..but if they don't giv u number, they r cheap

....serrriously ..I giv up!!
angry
Re: Who Says Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Cheap? by crackhaus: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
Cheap? Who says they are cheap? Has that person looked at their original designer hair, handbags, shoes, and jewelleries? What about their designer phones, has the person seen that too?

Mehn, my Nigerian sisters are a walking bank statement...just some anyway, okay maybe only a few...
Re: Who Says Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Cheap? by Dyt(f): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Where's FRECOCOA?
*straight face*
Re: Who Says Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Cheap? by Nuzo1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
zeb04: . I don't tink most poor gals are cheap cz som of d tins my rich frnds do,those my poor homies wil neva tink of doing dat

There's always an exceptional situation in cases like this. Yours might be one even tho' you don't police your poor friends.

Be also aware that I didn't generalize.
Re: Who Says Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Cheap? by lilmax(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
kulyie: ingkuding your mom and sisters.except they are not nigerian.smh

generalizations lipsrsealed
Wats the difference between most and all......smh
Re: Who Says Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Cheap? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
I heard that NFF and Man U will go on strike as from Monday. How true is this?

(1) (Reply)

These Photos Of 2 Gay Dads Meeting Their New Born For The First Time Will Make Y / Why Me / How To Get Your Ex Fiance Back - Secret Methods Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.