Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

These Photos Of 2 Gay Dads Meeting Their New Born For The First Time Will Make Y - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Photos Of 2 Gay Dads Meeting Their New Born For The First Time Will Make Y (1325 Views)

Two Gay Dads, Broke Down In Tears As They Welcomed Their First Child (PHOTO) / Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us / Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Photos Of 2 Gay Dads Meeting Their New Born For The First Time Will Make Y by chiebuka55: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2014
This is the emotional moment two dads met their son for the first time..The couple's emotional moment was captured by photographer Lindsay Foster who wrote

"I had the opportunity to photograph this amazing birth on June 27 for a surrogate and two expecting and anxious daddies. Hours were spent with them in the hospital room while the surrogate mom was laboring and I got to know them quite well.They are two compassionate people who felt all the emotions that every new parent feels. They asked all appropriate questions of the birthing mom and the midwife and educated themselves as best as they could for their son's arrival. I am so proud of these two dads."

The pictures liked over 6,000 times also attracted negative comments and the couple, Mr Barone and Mr Nelson said...
See more photos and continue reading here: http://www..com/2014/07/suprising-photos-of-2-gay-couple.html

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of 2 Gay Dads Meeting Their New Born For The First Time Will Make Y by dyttt: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2014
singing same love
Re: These Photos Of 2 Gay Dads Meeting Their New Born For The First Time Will Make Y by MizMyColi(f): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2014
undecided undecided Something's wrong with this picture angry Why are there two Dads and One Mom
Re: These Photos Of 2 Gay Dads Meeting Their New Born For The First Time Will Make Y by Tallesty1(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2014
MizMyColi: undecided undecided Something's wrong with this picture angry Why are there two Dads and One Mom
The guys are gay! Stupid and confused bunch of people, if I were the mom I would insure the childs anuse if he is a boy before handing him over to them.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of 2 Gay Dads Meeting Their New Born For The First Time Will Make Y by MARKone(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
The guys are gay! Stupid and confused bunch of people, if I were the mom I would insure the childs anuse if he is a boy before handing him over to them.

^^^ grin grin grin

Silly idiots, na where God take pass them. One of them for carry belle and born make I see. Twisted freaks.
Re: These Photos Of 2 Gay Dads Meeting Their New Born For The First Time Will Make Y by bionicdude(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Another Gay child in the making. cry Imagine him growing up to the thought of same sex relationships as normal.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of 2 Gay Dads Meeting Their New Born For The First Time Will Make Y by tammyboy1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
God created Adam and Eve not Adam and steve oh,they should get a life biko

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Now he wants her after child birth / Women: 9 Powerful Ways To Attract Men / She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.