Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Teens&love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teens&love (1140 Views)

Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) / Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teens&love by TIDDOLL(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2013
what could be the reason for teen's enthusiasm about love?
Re: Teens&love by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2013
TIDDOLL: what could be the reason for teen's enthusiasm about love?
what could be your reason for opening this thread?

1 Like

Re: Teens&love by TIDDOLL(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2013
tony ayo:
cuz...m kinda worried,they hardly think of smfin else than how to write a love letter. they rather read romantic novels than motivational books..
Re: Teens&love by dechandel(f): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mind ur bizness lipsrsealed
Re: Teens&love by TIDDOLL(m): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
dechandel: Mind ur bizness lipsrsealed
buh..itz d truth na.
Re: Teens&love by Prymestrr(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ op, i pirry u bro! We live in an information age n u still sound lyk a homo habilis living under a damn rock!
who said ignorance is bliss... He must have suffered from extreme cognitive impairment!!!
Re: Teens&love by k2039: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
tony ayo:
LMAO
Re: Teens&love by Thorerah(f): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
undecided@ op,seriǿusly?
Re: Teens&love by TIDDOLL(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Thorerah: undecided@ op,seriǿusly?
thor...en enh nw...imagine a 15 yrs old talking of heartbreak..).C'mon..watz dat.
Re: Teens&love by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hormones, dude!
Fresh, young, virile testosterone and estrogen!
Re: Teens&love by TIDDOLL(m): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
alutacontinua: Hormones, dude!
Fresh, young, virile testosterone and estrogen!
yea..so true...buh itz nt all down to d hormones....part iz..wat dey ar exposed to.
Re: Teens&love by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
TIDDOLL: yea..so true...buh itz nt all down to d hormones....part iz..wat dey ar exposed to.

I probably was exposed to almost the same environment when I was 8 and when I was 13, the only thing dt changed was dat I cldn't care less when I was 8, i almost didn't even notice the environment but at 13, nothing cld escape my notice. I already knew that if a guy touched me, it's kinda sweet undecided

IMO, i think we're alwayz too hard on teenagers. Everybody goes through that phase in lyf, I did too! Most of us did st*pid tinz, why do we lyk to make it look lyk a teenager misbehaving just started yesterday when in actual fact, it's been dt way since eternity?
Re: Teens&love by TIDDOLL(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
alutacontinua:

I probably was exposed to almost the same environment when I was 8 and when I was 13, the only thing dt changed was dat I cldn't care less when I was 8, i almost didn't even notice the environment but at 13, nothing cld escape my notice. I already knew that if a guy touched me, it's kinda sweet undecided

IMO, i think we're alwayz too hard on teenagers. Everybody goes through that phase in lyf, I did too! Most of us did st*pid tinz, why do we lyk to make it look lyk a teenager misbehaving just started yesterday when in actual fact, it's been dt way since eternity?
hmmm....guess m gonna take sm steps away frm ma little sis den.
Re: Teens&love by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
TIDDOLL: hmmm....guess m gonna take sm steps away frm ma little sis den.

Just let her realize that she has to set boundaries for herself. Let her know the consequences of crossing the boundaries. Tell her the advantages of doing the right thing at the right time and the rest, leave it to experience! If u over-push it, u'll just push her away and send her into hiding. Either ways, she'll still do what she wants to do! Let her bliv dt u trust in her abilities to make the right decisions and judgements (even though she doesn't) and that u're there for her if she needs any form of help! Watch from the sidelines and make lil subtle inputs when needed! However, cut her some slack, abeg! She's a teenager, she has to look back in 10years and laff at how stupid she was!

U were once a teenager too, were u a saint?
Re: Teens&love by Oluwolex2000(m): 12:10am On Dec 15, 2013
@OP_This is a realy niz tread bt i guess u sud have opend it in d "then life"...u wunt blame dm,dy watch films dat encourages dm in dat aspct and thier parent aiint ther 2 put dm aright.so dy get weak and fall unreasonably! Or oda wise u can either tel the to GO AND DIE or u jst report dm tod OGAz AT THE ROOF.
Re: Teens&love by TIDDOLL(m): 2:07am On Dec 15, 2013
alutacontinua:

Just let her realize that she has to set boundaries for herself. Let her know the consequences of crossing the boundaries. Tell her the advantages of doing the right thing at the right time and the rest, leave it to experience! If u over-push it, u'll just push her away and send her into hiding. Either ways, she'll still do what she wants to do! Let her bliv dt u trust in her abilities to make the right decisions and judgements (even though she doesn't) and that u're there for her if she needs any form of help! Watch from the sidelines and make lil subtle inputs when needed! However, cut her some slack, abeg! She's a teenager, she has to look back in 10years and laff at how stupid she was!

U were once a teenager too, were u a saint?
Lol...u bet i was....
Re: Teens&love by TIDDOLL(m): 2:08am On Dec 15, 2013
Oluwolex2000: @OP_This is a realy niz tread bt i guess u sud have opend it in d "then life"...u wunt blame dm,dy watch films dat encourages dm in dat aspct and thier parent aiint ther 2 put dm aright.so dy get weak and fall unreasonably! Or oda wise u can either tel the to GO AND DIE or u jst report dm tod OGAz AT THE ROOF.
aite bro...PASS ON...
Re: Teens&love by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2013
D sweetest relatiOnship is during ur yOuth thO. . .
Re: Teens&love by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2013
Jan8: D sweetest relatiOnship is during ur yOuth thO. . .

Ayamu telling you grin cheesy
I cannot imagine somebody denying me dt much fun! undecided
Re: Teens&love by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
alutacontinua:

Ayamu telling you grin cheesy
I cannot imagine somebody denying me dt much fun! undecided
abi o . . .all dese Old men sef cheesy
Re: Teens&love by TIDDOLL(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
Jan8:
abi o . . .all dese Old men sef cheesy
shoo....old men lyk hw na??.....
Re: Teens&love by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
TIDDOLL: shoo....old men lyk hw na??.....
embarassedu wee be condeming somebody
Re: Teens&love by TIDDOLL(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Jan8:
embarassedu wee be condeming somebody
nah..no b say i dey condem o....jst ma thought..
Re: Teens&love by movicy(m): 12:20am On Dec 16, 2013
TIDDOLL: cuz...m kinda worried,they hardly think of smfin else than how to write a love letter. they rather read romantic novels than motivational books..
rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Am Always Too Shy To Toast A Lady / The Ten Differences Between Interesting People And Boring People / 10 Things You Should Know About Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.