Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? (5162 Views)

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by francizy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
I often look at old men and guys who date teens in disgust..
Its crazi tho cuz they can't tell me there ain't matured girls out there..
Or they are probably looking for girls they can easily manipulate, girls that they will be the first to pour their miserable and disgusting sperrm into..

There is one he-goat (a married man with children) in my area that will never see anything in skirt and let it pass him by without trying to fix his miserable mhood inside, he dated two sisters (one 14 and the other 16)..

And what happened to lill girls of nowadays?
Could remember in the past that, you dare not touch a teen girl's oranges by mistake, cuz her mum must hear it, but its totally different now..
Some days back, a useless bike man was driving by and he touched a 13 years old girl's bursts and the stupid girl looked at him, smiled and walked on, not even a N10 worth of shame... angry
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
@OP.......first of all, are you black? cos if your not, you should have rephrased your question to 'why do infants of these days prefer dating old men'
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by Lordabas: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2014

They do it because young girls are easy to manipulate & they are blind grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by LaurelP(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Just one reason: Endtime!
Old men knacking small girls while old women r ramming small boys

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by johndanny(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Me I tire o.. Dats because they spoil d teens with lots of money

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by ReVizz(m): 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
ur story no dey fascinating ... try compose am well![img]ur story no dey fascinating ... try compose am well![/img]ur story no dey fascinating ... try compose am well!
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by Lordabas: 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
eminentme:
@OP.......first of all, are you black? cos if your not, you should have rephrased your question to 'why do infants of these days prefer dating old men'

because women like mature men not boys.
To date someone ur own age is like dating a 5 year old in reality cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by 24in7: 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
johndanny:
Me I tire o.. Dats because they spoil d teens with lots of money
true
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by ghost1718(m): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
we men love having what we can control not what will control us, take it that way
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by francizy(m): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
eminentme:

Well, I feel if the men respect themselves and free the kids, they won't have older guys to date..
You can't take away the fact that some girls outgrow their ages but it won't hurt a guy when he avoids that girl after finding out she's underaged.
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by francizy(m): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
ghost1718:
we men love having what we can control not what will control us, take it that way

Really? To the point where a man of over 30-40years will be hustling a girl of 14? Even at my twenties, can't date a girl below 18, tho I even prefer girls/ladies of ages 22 and above..
I can even date someone older..
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:

Really? To the point where a man of over 30-40years will be hustling a girl of 14? Even at my twenties, can't date a girl below 18, tho I even prefer girls/ladies of ages 22 and above..
You are a beginner in life, when you get to 50yrs then you will understand the difference between orange and water melon.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by ghost1718(m): 12:03am On Nov 12, 2014
francizy:

dude ur right but have told u the fact, is not cool but we love being king
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 12, 2014
Lordabas:

i never told you I needed someone to date...peehole
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by francizy(m): 12:10am On Nov 12, 2014
Billyonaire:
You are a beginner in life, when you get to 50yrs then you will understand the difference between orange and water melon.

Lmao, what's the difference? All na fruits nah..
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by francizy(m): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2014
ghost1718:
dude ur right but have told u the fact, is not cool but we love being king

Well, I realised that younger girls are more easily pushed around, but if a man knows his ways and plays his cards well, he can still be a boss when dating matured girls..
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 12, 2014
francizy:

Well, I feel if the men respect themselves and free the kids, they won't have older guys to date..
You can't take away the fact that some girls outgrow their ages but it won't hurt a guy when he avoids that girl after finding out she's underaged.
if that be d case, them Mr Senator was actually saying d right thing *winks*
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by francizy(m): 12:35am On Nov 12, 2014
eminentme:
if that be d case, them Mr Senator was actually saying d right thing *winks*

If its Yerima you talking about then I suggest you leave that slowpoke outter the discussion.. LoL.. that man can even marry a 5 years old baby!
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by WINDSOW(m): 3:04am On Nov 12, 2014
To renew their strength! gringringrin
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by ghost1718(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2014
francizy:

Well, I realised that younger girls are more easily pushed around, but if a man knows his ways and plays his cards well, he can still be a boss when dating matured girls..
dude ur right
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by stalicia(f): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2014
i hate it wen pple mention tinz lyk "twasn't lyk dis in d past" i hav a frnd whose mother is 38 Nd her father 57, i Knw of a woman dat got married @ d age of 14 to her father's frnd, so don't tell me its just happening nowadays, its been happening Since b4 christ, so don't make nowadays gels seem lyk a slut.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2014
stalicia:
i hate it wen pple mention tinz lyk "twasn't lyk dis in d past" i hav a frnd whose mother is 38 Nd her father 57, i Knw of a woman dat got married @ d age of 14 to her father's frnd, so don't tell me its just happening nowadays, its been happening Since b4 christ, so don't make nowadays gels seem lyk a slut.
babe take it easy...are u a culprit?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by ghost1718(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=stalicia post=27939673]noted but some girls of nowadays matter is getting out of hand, and is annoying whenever over age guy telling me that HE like my twin sis

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by kskpoundz(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2014
Cos dey need fresh blood.the same reason why older women date younger guys.wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by Taleeysun(f): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2014
Lordabas:

you are on point
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2014
francizy:

If its Yerima you talking about then I suggest you leave that slowpoke outter the discussion.. LoL.. that man can even marry a 5 years old baby!
no be small tin o lol
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by peterpaulis(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2014
grin .. Cus of tight toto
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by Exjoker(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Cause they need fresh bloods to keep them fit

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by francizy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
stalicia:

Well, we can say that they've not had much exposure as at that time that is why things like this happened then but what about now?
On the slut levels, you can't deny the fact that women of those days had more respect for themselves and their bodies compared to girls of now.. Women hardly cheated on their husbands then, they don't proudly post nudde pics on social networks then, cuz there wasn't even any as at that time, u hardly have prostitutes around, rather, the few that wanted to do it by all means had to leave the country to Italy. So ma'am, there is no comparism between our grandmothers and girls of today..
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by francizy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
F22RAPTOR:

babe take it easy...are u a culprit?

I bow oh! grin
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by francizy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lordabas:

because women children like mature men not boys.

grin grin
Re: Why Do Old Men Date Teens These Days? by francizy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
peterpaulis:
grin .. Cus of tight toto

Lmao, shey u go allow your friend date your daughter, so that him go enjoy tight one too? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold / Why You Don't Have A Girlfriend / A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.