Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell (49111 Views)

Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony / How I Escaped Hell- Sister Linda’s Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
bluerange: So, Redeem don follow join Catholics as hell bound & some folks who saw nothing wrong in Chris Okotie's declaration are now angry. Am Proudly Catholic and by His mercy, after this life l will behold Him in Glory and no man is God to say NO to it!

1000000000000 likes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now that their church has bn sentenced to hell too,they now know that God is the judge. LMAO. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by nora544: 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
simi_olu1:

Bros/Sis... Please I take God beg you, go buy, download or borrow "Real Money Series (1-4) by Pastor Sam Adeyemi. If you can't get access to any of the messages, kindly drop ur e-mail address and I'll send them to U.

I know him also what he write he is also in the fake seed sowing, has God a money printing machine.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by simiolu1(m): 12:03am On Dec 15, 2013
nora544:

I know him also what he write he is also in the fake seed sowing, has God a money printing machine.

Please drop ur e-mail address. I'll send U d messages. God doesn't have a money printin machine because God didn't even invent or create money in the first place. Money is man's creation but God has something better than money & that is value. He deposited some of that value in2 U wen He created U so that it (the value) can be used to make money!

I bet it sounds strange... Listen to Real Money Series by Sam Adeyemi; I can guarantee U that ur eyes will be opened!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by nora544: 12:09am On Dec 15, 2013
simi_olu1:

Please drop ur e-mail address. I'll send U d messages. God doesn't have a money printin machine because God didn't even invent or create money in the first place. Money is man's creation but God has something better than money & that is value. He deposited some of that value in2 U wen He created U so that it (the value) can be used to make money!

I bet it sounds strange... Listen to Real Money Series by Sam Adeyemi; I can guarantee U that ur eyes will be opened!

He is also one of this private jet owning pastors and he preach also the prosperity gospel, you don't need to send me his books i have them at home and all this pastors are not realy man of God they are all business man and churchbusiness is the best business in nigeria.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2011/05/17/wealthy-nigerians-pastors-spend-225-million-on-private-jets/

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 15, 2013
simi_olu1:

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness,,,,,,,,,,,,,and prosperity will come
But you guys are turning it the other way round.
So so Money money money money messages

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 15, 2013
Check out this post from one of your church members. Here:

kufre2010: I have been following this man for sometime now. He always place emphasis on tithing in most of his preaching as if u will die if u don't do it or u will be punish for not tithing so tithing now is not voluntary as it is recorded in the bible? In one of his parish one time ago in Eket Akwa Ibom State the pastor then make it compulsory that members give 20% instead of the usual %10.In-fact my father is a Sunday school teacher in another parish he was complaining why the church should contemplate member suspending a member because he did not pay tithe out of the money of a contract that he won. I just think this thing is getting out of hand.

Somebody won a contract, has not even executed the contract, but the church is already looking for tithe upfront. Money meant for a contract too? I thought he should at least be allowed to finish the contract first b4 fighting over the money. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And even want to suspend him.chai
Could that explain why we have so many unexecuted contracts in naija? just asking

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by dsenator: 12:39am On Dec 15, 2013
Godysien: WARNING ALERT!!! In the name above every other names (JESUS) be careful with this great man of God. God's word said" Honour thy father and mother (including Pst. Adeboye) that thy days may be long on earth. So come back to this thread and make your confessional statement for total forgiveness concerning what you said about Pst. Adeboye OR by the unction that functions in Pst. Adeboye's life as long as Jehovah God lives your days shall be cut short. Take it or leave it, Jesus is Lord!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by ogbronx(m): 1:10am On Dec 15, 2013
2buff: Is it not the lady that said jewelry will make people go to hell?

No surprise. That was a Satanic vision the moment I heard what she was saying.
The devil is a master in the art of lying. The best lies come covered in a metadata of truth.

People are just too lazy to read for themselves and find out these things on their own at least once.
This is why "even the elect" will be deceived in the last days....because people rather follow every wind of doctrine blindly than check things with their spirit.
This is how a true christian views this. my guess is that u are guided by sound doctrine as inspires by the Holy Spirit not any man or pastor. May God keep good in all your ways.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by odizeey(m): 1:39am On Dec 15, 2013
I weep for ppl of dis world.
From wetyn i dey see here,heaven sure for me
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 15, 2013
Nigerian Christians are bunch of confused people!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Tundecool(m): 2:14am On Dec 15, 2013
nora544:

I don't like this pastors from the new churches.

Could you remember the story from Adeboye that he could drive his car with no fuel, so this is also a liear.

I am a cristian and i know what it means to live a christian live.

Guess u don't know wot faith means.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Tundecool(m): 2:18am On Dec 15, 2013
nora544:

He is also one of this private jet owning pastors and he preach also the prosperity gospel, you don't need to send me his books i have them at home and all this pastors are not realy man of God they are all business man and churchbusiness is the best business in nigeria.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2011/05/17/wealthy-nigerians-pastors-spend-225-million-on-private-jets/

May GOD have mercy on your soul.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by clavichord(m): 5:55am On Dec 15, 2013
nora544:

Both are the same and Pastor Adeboye is not better than sister Linda, the both tell fake stories and are both fake man of God
if you cannot use your thinking caps, its fa better to keep rather than blaspheming
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by PrinceNwokeji: 6:23am On Dec 15, 2013
Nice one, like that warning, ppl shud be careful to whatever they listen, these are the last days, and many shall be decived, be careful !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Quatermaine: 6:26am On Dec 15, 2013
odizeey: I weep for ppl of dis world.
From wetyn i dey see here,heaven sure for me
Odizeey baba, how far?.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by davuvid(m): 6:27am On Dec 15, 2013
nora544:

I don't like this pastors from the new churches.

Could you remember the story from Adeboye that he could drive his car with no fuel, so this is also a liear.

I am a cristian and i know what it means to live a christian live.
I'm sorry but you don't know about Faith yet.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Quatermaine: 6:33am On Dec 15, 2013
Prince_Nwokeji: Nice one, like that warning, ppl shud be careful to whatever they listen, these are the last days, and many shall be decived, be careful !

Truth be told, all this people just want money.

I believe sis linda has been brought to the light. She's now rich and famous owing to the Profit gatherd from sales of her Tape, Likewise others.

The bottomline here is that people should live according to the word of God and not the word of man. People of nowadays just listen to Pastors and forget the bible..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by sgsltd1: 6:39am On Dec 15, 2013
Many story of christian that been to heaven from different church , have you heard 1 from redeem ? Gbooro ni ona na ti o lo si orun apadi ,tooro ni ona na ti o lo si orun rere (narrow way go to heaven only few people pass there) well if you really want to go to heaven try Apostolic Faith www.apostolicfaithweca.org for nearby branch The Best Church in the whole world , the only reamain church in the world that stand on the truth
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 15, 2013
woky: why hav you not bin visiting the catholic thread
Dnt knw if such exist
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 15, 2013
God knoweth those that are His!

...and you screaming that someone is fake or going to hell, is your Life right with God? For after screaming that someone will go to hell and they don't, then u find yourself there, how will u feel?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 15, 2013
nora544:

Nora,leav al ds tin 4 God 2 judge abeg,its nt ur place @al. U cnt even prove ds accusatn of nt goin 2 d gals parents. Am nt sentimental o,also a catholic lik u
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by pryzlez: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2013
Godysien: WARNING ALERT!!! In the name above every other names (JESUS) be careful with this great man of God. God's word said" Honour thy father and mother (including Pst. Adeboye) that thy days may be long on earth. So come back to this thread and make your confessional statement for total forgiveness concerning what you said about Pst. Adeboye OR by the unction that functions in Pst. Adeboye's life as long as Jehovah God lives your days shall be cut short. Take it or leave it, Jesus is Lord!

I don't know when Pastor Adeboye became the guy's father oo... Who will cut short his days on earth, you, Jesus or Pastor Adeboye?
You call yourself a "Christian", yet you wish a fellow human evil? When Jesus was even betrayed and his name was been slandered, he never wished evil against anyone of them.

You don't have the power to fight on Pastor Adeboye or Jesus' behalf, every man will be held accountable for what he says. I'm very sure the pastor in question would not have said the guy's days on earth will be cut short.
Lastly, you need to work on your anger as a christian and remember, it's what comes out of a man that defile him.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by jude4us(m): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2013
Divepen:

pls show me the places that NEEDS editing

Your grammar needs editing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2013

relax bro ! stop this ridiculous threats against humanity !!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by judeskyblaze(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2013
nora544:

Yeah,
No wonder and ur priest didn't tell teach how not to judge leaders in the church or haven't u read ur bible b4.am sorry to say u r deceiving urself u r either here or there.no sign of catholic in u.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by odizeey(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2013
Quatermaine:
Odizeey baba, how far?.
winner i hail
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nuezha(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2013
All that each and everyone of us need to change our views about some religious issues Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ a personal encounter. This thread was made 'worthlessly' long because some people with very good points always wanted to win †ђξ argument by saying †ђξ last word. Even with your facts you can become arrogant and strongly hated when you argue.
I was at †ђξ RCCG congress and I clearly heard †ђξ MOG said those things that were completely misrepresented by †ђξ OP and some others followed suit. Well, everybody good or bad has a fan.

Let 'none Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ good, except God' be your watchword. Daily live a life that tends you towards goodness.
People are not believed because they say things in †ђξ name of God but because they live it.

Many Nairalanders are youths. We have never harnesses this platform to call for change in this country as it's happening in other countries, but rather divide and hate ourselves †ђξ more on this platform.

†ђξ good we have Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ †ђξ good we see coming.

Let's just change our thinking.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nuezha(m): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2013
All that each and everyone of us need to change our views about some religious issues Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ a personal encounter. This thread was made 'worthlessly' long because some people with very good points always wanted to win †ђξ argument by saying †ђξ last word. Even with your facts you can become arrogant and strongly hated when you argue.
I was at †ђξ RCCG congress and I clearly heard †ђξ MOG said those things that were completely misrepresented by †ђξ OP and some others followed suit. Well, everybody good or bad has a fan.

Let 'none Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ good, except God' be your watchword. Daily live a life that tends you towards goodness.
People are not believed because they say things in †ђξ name of God but because they live it.

Many Nairalanders are youths. We have never harnesses this platform to call for change in this country as it's happening in other countries, but rather divide and hate ourselves †ђξ more on this platform.

†ђξ good we have Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ †ђξ good we see coming.

Let's just change our thinking.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by VivaLaFrans: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2013
I dont believe all these stories. Obey God 100% percent and you'll make heaven.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by philzyboy(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2013
This is the end time for those who hate pastors,do u check urself first before commenting on other man of God?Hell is for u ooo.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 15, 2013
highyo: Woe unto those who call good evil and evil good.
I hate hearing my pastor say this is true and this is false. If your pastor dont tell you linda testimony is good or false, can't you read your bible your self to confirm?
Every word linda said, can't you read your bible to confirm if it's true or false?
To me, all what linda said about RCCG are true
can't there female member copy Mummy G.O mode of dressing? Must they dress like Jezebel? E
one day, i was told that during RCCG programe along lagos ibadan express road, an angel appear to a man and told him, if the rapture sound today, only 2 will raptured here.
So what are we talking about?
Why should you call linda a liar because she warned you to stop dressing like Jezebel?
For close to two month all pastor Kumuyi messages only capitalize on going out to preach the gospel,
compare it to what linda said about deeper life.
In 90's whenever you board bus 3 or 4 in a day, may be a deeper life member must preach in one. Tell me how many deeper life are still preaching today?
Pls be careful, insulting a man of God is dangerous, even if I dont agree with what pastor Adeboye said about Linda, I will always respect him and his wife.
Guy do u hv d msg,i hvnt listend 2 it,jst heard abt it
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by odizeey(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2013
Who b d man wen angel appear give sef?
2 ppl from redeem,den na onli 20 ppl go enta heaven from naija.
And some ppl go say big pastors dey brainwash me,meanwhile,small people dey bleach deir brain with hypo. Devil get angel o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.