Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell (49139 Views)

Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony / How I Escaped Hell- Sister Linda’s Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by vickyO(f): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
FarmTech: bangles, necklaces, fashion etc can lead u to hell if u do them the wrong way. Many ladies have made fashion their God. Dont be suprise that the sin most ladies commit is bc they want to look good.
What won't I hear on NL?
Looking good is now a sin.
May God have mercy on you
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by chidanzy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
Kamsy10:

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness,,,,,,,,,,,,,and prosperity will come
But you guys are turning it the other way round.
So so Money money money money messages
I think these men of God has already done that that's why the prosperity is there .... Jus wondering :-/
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by sosobelegha: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
God knows those who are His.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by SisterMe(f): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Well doctrinally, all the ministers this Sister Linda gave warnings to actually have a case to answer, so as long as their doctrinal errors are significant enough to make them be at risk of hell, to that extent then her testimony must be true. And the doctrinal errors are sufficient for they and those they are leading to mis the rapture.

(Waiting for the cudgels to come after me smiley)
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by KINGREE: 6:39am On Oct 12, 2016
@nora544
you said you're a Christian, and you know what it takes to live a Christian life, i agree with you, but your SALVATION is questionable. (plsss answer this )
IF JESUS HAPPENS TO COME TODAY, WILL YOU MAKE IT TO HEAVEN?
If you're not manifesting that life of Jesus christ (all his works & lifestyle)here on earth that means you're not yet a Christian.
Not until your righteousness exceed that of the scribes you cannot see the kingdom of God.
to all REPENT AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST FOR JESUS IS COMING SOON!!! [img]@nora544
you said you're a Christian, and you know what it takes to live a Christian life, i agree with you, but your SALVATION is questionable. (plsss answer this )
If you're not manifesting that life of Jesus christ (all his works & lifestyle)here on earth that means you're not yet a Christian.
Not until your righteousness exceed that of the scribes you cannot see the kingdom of God.
to all REPENT AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST FOR JESUS IS COMING SOON!!! [/img]@nora544
to all REPENT AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST FOR JESUS IS COMING SOON!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by FarmTech(m): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
vickyO:
What won't I hear on NL? Looking good is now a sin. May God have mercy on you
liking gud becomes sinful when u start going half naked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Human Blood And Skulls Found In A Church In Imo (Photos) / Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.