Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,712 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell (49140 Views)

Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony / How I Escaped Hell- Sister Linda’s Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by sexLover1: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
Judge not,so that you shall not be judged
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by highyo: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
Woe unto those who call good evil and evil good.
I hate hearing my pastor say this is true and this is false. If your pastor dont tell you linda testimony is good or false, can't you read your bible your self to confirm?
Every word linda said, can't you read your bible to confirm if it's true or false?
To me, all what linda said about RCCG are true
can't there female member copy Mummy G.O mode of dressing? Must they dress like Jezebel? E
one day, i was told that during RCCG programe along lagos ibadan express road, an angel appear to a man and told him, if the rapture sound today, only 2 will raptured here.
So what are we talking about?
Why should you call linda a liar because she warned you to stop dressing like Jezebel?
For close to two month all pastor Kumuyi messages only capitalize on going out to preach the gospel,
compare it to what linda said about deeper life.
In 90's whenever you board bus 3 or 4 in a day, may be a deeper life member must preach in one. Tell me how many deeper life are still preaching today?
Pls be careful, insulting a man of God is dangerous, even if I dont agree with what pastor Adeboye said about Linda, I will always respect him and his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by nora544: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
$€x¤Lov€r:
Judge not,so that you shall not be judged

https://www.nairaland.com/1543771/judge-not-lest-ye-judged

Read this than you will understand that only the new churches teaches about this, I know why because nobody should say something against this so called great man of God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Quatermaine: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

guy your Proof is baseless, it makes no sense.

About the first story, i don't know about that story. To me, it's a Rumour, it's fake.. Better remove that story from your brain.

As for the second, that is called obedience and faith. God told him to take his eyes of the fuel guage and drive, he obeyed and God did wonders!.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by nora544: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1396293/seen-5-yr-old-oluwaseun-ogungbemile/7#18662149 read it and than you will know that it is not a fake.

About the first story, i don't know about that story. To me, it's a Rumour, it's fake.. Better remove that story from your brain.

I know that the story is tru, i have very good connections to a person who knows very much what happen in this church.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Oga 1forall i see you oo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ obadiah,thanks for chckin it out
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Quatermaine: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
highyo: Woe unto those who call good evil and evil good.
I hate hearing my pastor say this is true and this is false. If your pastor dont tell you linda testimony is good or false, can't you read your bible your self to confirm?
Every word linda said, can't you read your bible to confirm if it's true or false?
To me, all what linda said about RCCG are true
can't there female member copy Mummy G.O mode of dressing? Must they dress like Jezebel? E
one day, i was told that during RCCG programe along lagos ibadan express road, an angel appear to a man and told him, if the rapture sound today, only 2 will raptured here.
So what are we talking about?
Why should you call linda a liar because she warned you to stop dressing like Jezebel?
For close to two month all pastor Kumuyi messages only capitalize on going out to preach the gospel,
compare it to what linda said about deeper life.
In 90's whenever you board bus 3 or 4 in a day, may be a deeper life member must preach in one. Tell me how many deeper life are still preaching today?
Pls be careful, insulting a man of God is dangerous, even if I dont agree with what pastor Adeboye said about Linda, I will always respect him and his wife.
But Pst Adeboye said that we should live our lives in accordance with the word of God and not with the word of man.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Loogan(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

Both are the same and Pastor Adeboye is not better than sister Linda, the both tell fake stories and are both fake man of God

hu b dis ode!!!....pastor adeboye na fake!!!!...may God forgive u
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Quatermaine: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544: read it and than you will know that it is not a fake.

I know that the story is tru, i have very good connections to a person who knows very much what happen in this church.
Broda your connection is fake. Your guy or source has no genuine knowledge of Rccg.

Which church do u attend?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by nora544: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Quatermaine:
Broda your connection is fake. Your guy or source has no genuine knowledge of Rccg.

Which church do u attend?

This story is tru, because you don't want to believe it because all what this so called great man of God thell his followers is tru.

I read it also in an newspaper and they didnot want that it get public can you tell me why.

You are so brainwash from your so called great man of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Quatermaine: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

This story is tru, because you don't want to believe it because all what this so called great man of God thell his followers is tru.

I read it also in an newspaper and they didnot want that it get public can you tell me why.

You are so brainwash from your so called great man of God.

you are the one who is really brainwashed.

There is no how that Pastor E.A Adeboye won't be concerned about the child when he hears about it.

FYI, My Papa is Caring..

So Oga, I will reiterate again. YOUR STORY IS FAKE!!

Why don't you want to tell me the name of your church?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by alphamars(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Quatermaine:
God bless you sir.

una see all this miracles ?
cos i fit say i power my generator with water too shey u go believe say na faith?
believer
My own be say any pastor for this country na hustler ....Nigerian always believe their pastors...All u need to do to know this fraudster is simply read your bible..the answers are all there...Non is living in the life style of christ so scam box... we are quick to forget the story of jesus and the rich man...if jesus is not the standard for living then who is? ur pastor with 50k suit and jet planes while church members suffer in poverty? they create schools when average working class people can not afford ...damn all of them na thieves...naija factor

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
Godysien: WARNING ALERT!!! In the name above every other names (JESUS) be careful with this great man of God. God's word said" Honour thy father and mother (including Pst. Adeboye) that thy days may be long on earth. So come back to this thread and make your confessional statement for total forgiveness concerning what you said about Pst. Adeboye OR by the unction that functions in Pst. Adeboye's life as long as Jehovah God lives your days shall be cut short. Take it or leave it, Jesus is Lord!
shebi I told you to stop smoking early morning wee.d? You see your life?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by nora544: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
Quatermaine:
you are the one who is really brainwashed.

There is no how that Pastor E.A Adeboye won't be concerned about the child when he hears about it.

FYI, My Papa is Caring..

So Oga, I will reiterate again. YOUR STORY IS FAKE!!

Why don't you want to tell me the name of your church?

http://www.punchng.com/news/five-year-old-girl-abducted-at-redemption-camp/ this story is no Fake

and the bitter truth is that Pastor Adeboye didnot say any word to the family of this little child he never call them or told them that he will pray, what to you feel when a so called great man of God love money more than a little missing child.

It has realy happen but they didnot want that it comes to the public, that is ypour so called great man of God a heartless man, and that is for me not like we christians should be.
A security official at the church, who refused to identify himself, said the matter had been reported to the police.

He however refused to disclose further information, adding that it was not the wish of the church that the news of the abduction be leaked to members of the public.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by mikkyokilo: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

Both are the same and Pastor Adeboye is not better than sister Linda, the both tell fake stories and are both fake man of God
Dont take your foolishness into new year o, Stupid Foooooooooooool.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by lolaxavier(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
Godysien: WARNING ALERT!!! In the name above every other names (JESUS) be careful with this great man of God. God's word said" Honour thy father and mother (including Pst. Adeboye) that thy days may be long on earth. So come back to this thread and make your confessional statement for total forgiveness concerning what you said about Pst. Adeboye OR by the unction that functions in Pst. Adeboye's life as long as Jehovah God lives your days shall be cut short. Take it or leave it, Jesus is Lord!

please be quiet with all these fake ways of luring people into your bondage. What confessional statement...Fake na fake...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Doublejc(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Even some people dat hv not opened their bible frm jan 1 up till dis very day,ar still commenting...na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by boss1310(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
i read somewhere about a picture that shows image of an"angel"in rccg congress.the pastor should condemn that also
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by adewasco2k(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

Both are the same and Pastor Adeboye is not better than sister Linda, the they both tell fake stories and are both fake man of God

Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Easy1401(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
Touch not my Anointed one and do my prophet no harm. pls be careful of what you will be saying.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Wininlight(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
I have outgrown getting infuriated with pple who insult anointed ones by reason of my understanding. Haters of true Pastors today are most likely to be aflamed Evangelist tomorow. Take it or leave it, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
@Nora, and when Okotie said all catholics were going to hell, we all screamed that he has no right to say so. U - a catholic, what makes u different from Okotie? I suppose(my opinion) the spirit (good or bad) that pushed him to say what he said reside also in you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Kennyfancy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

u ar already curse frm above,,warri boy say mugul
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

God forgive u ur sins. u judged already!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by macof(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Am still yet to see pagans have such confusion amongst themselves.

Wats happening wit the holy spirit? undecided
Such impotency
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by nora544: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
iv4fb: @Nora, and when Okotie said all catholics were going to hell, we all screamed that he has no right to say so. U - a catholic, what makes u different from Okotie? I suppose(my opinion) the spirit (good or bad) that pushed him to say what he said reside also in you.

I know from what I speak and Okotie is also not better than all this so called great man of God from this new churches, they all brainwash their followers.

Why is nigeria with all the prayings and blessings and fastings like this?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by blessedjohn: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

Yeah,
that settles it
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
Easy1401: Touch not my Anointed one and do my prophet no harm. pls be careful of what you will be saying.
FVCK hustler pastor E.A Adeboye tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by TeeCharis: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

Be very careful o. "Do my prophets no harm and touch not my anointed". Even if u don't believe in his teaching (freedom of religion and opinion) u shouldn't condemn him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
TeeCharis:
Be very careful o. "Do my prophets no harm and touch not my anointed". Even if u don't believe in his teaching (freedom of religion and belief) u shouldn't condemn him.
who told you they are GOD's anointed? Too many "maga" in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by nora544: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
TeeCharis:
Be very careful o. "Do my prophets no harm and touch not my anointed". Even if u don't believe in his teaching (freedom of religion and opinion) u shouldn't condemn him.

Since this happen and he want to keep it in silence he is for me not better like all this so called man of God from most of this new churches, because they love the money more than there followers

http://www.punchng.com/news/five-year-old-girl-abducted-at-redemption-camp/

Why he could not tell the truth that this happen ande that he will pray that the girl comes back, why he want that it should not get in the public, is this a real christian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.