Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. (26391 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 3:25am On Dec 15, 2013
Baby mama:

Your sister is probably chopping your friends too and you don't know
Stay dia
You think they will let you know?
Cunny man die cunny man bury am
As you dey gyrate nicodemously on top ya friend sister na im dem dey gyrate nicodemously on top ya own sister
How u go know?
She isn't, not within his reach. I got a call from that said neighbour of mine that was dating his friend's sister & they are very serious about it. he said theirs is even heading towards marriage.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 3:31am On Dec 15, 2013
Ego2: u r so right, av been into such buh didn't go down well wif my bro, funny enough i never knew dat he was a frnd too my bro n he also didn't knw dat i was d sis too his bst frnd wen my bro got too knw bout us he didn't take it easy wif him, he was so upset dat he had a quarrel wif him(thank God dat dey didn't end up fighting). Guess dey lerra sought out d ish buh Der friendship can never b d same;(

@Ego2 & others Wetin una suggest cos am in a very HOT SEAT now but am FREEZING.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 3:37am On Dec 15, 2013
ARareGem: So dating someone translates to having se'xual relations with them? undecided Well, the OP dint deny it either.

But why is it an issue to date your friend's sister? I really don't get it... especially if they're working towards marriage. undecided
it is an issue ma, we guys know its not just okay, that is why I used the word "awkward" and remember I said I wouldnt really support my friend dating my sis.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 3:39am On Dec 15, 2013
ARareGem: So dating someone translates to having se'xual relations with them? undecided Well, the OP dint deny it either.

But why is it an issue to date your friend's sister? I really don't get it... especially if they're working towards marriage. undecided
it is an issue ma, we guys know its not-just-okay, that is why I used the word "awkward" and remember I said I wouldnt really support my friend dating my sis.
this r/ship came suddenly, unexpectedly!
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 3:42am On Dec 15, 2013
Obiagu1: Bros, this is a MUST marry kind of relationship.
So you should better start saving up for your marriage or else...
We all date for marriage sake ofcourse, its only the unserious ones that dabble into it & don't expect such.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 3:42am On Dec 15, 2013

it is an issue ma, we guys know its not-just-okay, that is why I used the word "awkward" and remember I said I wouldnt really support my friend dating my sis.
this r/ship came suddenly, unexpectedly!
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 3:55am On Dec 15, 2013
oluafolabi:

It goes against the #BroCode.

---> Never date or have sexual relations with a Bro's sister, half-sister or mother.

I know there is a BroCode, isn't there a cool way out of this drama?
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 4:09am On Dec 15, 2013
Thanks to you all that ve contributed.

I can't sleep.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 4:10am On Dec 15, 2013
As for anybody reading this post, your candid advise will be appreciated..
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by kepsi123(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2013
lasunray:

It will surely end well

I married my best freinds sister. Not even all the legion in that family could have prevented that. Two beautiful baby girls. It can end well
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by longjohnsilver: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2013
Tell the friend jhur...na him wan marry his sista ni...but its better you prepare for some cold reaction from his end, but wait dis is so awkward, u don't want your friends to date ur own sis...and u are dating your friend's sista...
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by eluquenson(m): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
It happened to me once, I dated my friend's younger sister which happened to be 17yrs old then, I am older by 7yrs+ cheesy

Although, my friend had the knowledge but he couldn't challenge me cos am a good bad guy, things could go wrong btw us so he couldn't challenge me & am sure if I later decide to marry his sister in the nearest future he won't disagree.

On the long run, I left the babe cos at 17 she has two boi fwends cheesy I & one other young dude.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Eseharrison(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
lasunray:

Timing. I'll tell him but not now. I want things to become substantial

Truth be told, no time will be conducive enough to tell him. I once dated my bestfriend's sis too. I hoipe urs end well. Mine didn't. A rich dude came through the proper channels and she's engaged now.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Eyop: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
Some guys sha...how on earth will you think of dating your boy friend's sister?? You also mentioned that the girl's dad is your mum's boss hmmmmm, i won't be suprised if the dad also dey kwaja your mum too grin grin after all you dey chop the daughter too. This world get as e be oh and if you get to know,dont complain because that's trade by barter levels grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by chadnezzar0worl(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
I have been in that situation like twice, it wasn't a very nice experience when my friends found out, cos we were really close, but the truth is I genuinely and unknowingly fell in love! ND they were really close to their sis, so they used my bad boy precedent to judge me,not knowing I was for real this time.so play smart, ND d pops might be equalling scores at d office
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by engrj(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ok u have the option of running away with her like traveling out of the country . Or u nor dey watch noolywood movies....
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
when things like this start happening your friend might start imagining if it was because of his sister that you became his friend and visits his house on a regular basis in the first place. So it's a 50-50 thing he might get mad or he might just take it in his strides. Goodluck
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lanightdavido(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dnt knw wot to say cos dia is notin like love

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by victorazy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
lasunray: We ve gone Far (Me&her). I'm 2+yrs Older than her. She really loves me & I am very sure about that. She told her mum and Sister about me, but they kept it from the Men in the house (her dad & brother). Her dad is my mum's boss at work, I am usually scared of him but he likes me.
I and the girl could be in the sitting room in his presence & be chatting via fb or whatsapp.
When our other friend talks about my sister, I usually "kick" with a frown or I will just "blast" him; I hope I'm not selfish I doubt if I can allow a friend of mine date my sister but this relationship came suddenly and unexpected (Or is love planned?), I can't explain it. She once told me that her brother wouldn't like it if he knows.

What's your take? Is this awkward? Have you experienced this before?

I think ur mom's boss is dating her dats y he likes u.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lumeviewscom: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
eluquenson: It happened to me once, I dated my friend's younger sister which happened to be 17yrs old then, I am older by 7yrs+ cheesy

Although, my friend had the knowledge but he couldn't challenge me cos am a good bad guy, things could go wrong btw us so he couldn't challenge me & am sure if I later decide to marry his sister in the nearest future he won't disagree.

On the long run, I left the babe cos at 17 she has two boi fwends cheesy I & one other young dude.

Pedo.phile... Go and find your mate and leave 17yr old girls to date 17yr old boys. AGBAYA!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by deeptesting(m): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
oluafolabi: It won't end well.

It never ends well.

I married my friends younger sister except the OP does not love her and just wants to dig her hole which will lead to heart break,resentment and all what not. @OP if you know you are out there to deceive her because of her hole please leave her alone but if you know you love her and you are ready to settle down with her then go ahead.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by vislabraye(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
lasunray: We ve gone Far (Me&her). I'm 2+yrs Older than her. She really loves me & I am very sure about that. She told her mum and Sister about me, but they kept it from the Men in the house (her dad & brother). Her dad is my mum's boss at work, I am usually scared of him but he likes me.
I and the girl could be in the sitting room in his presence & be chatting via fb or whatsapp.
When our other friend talks about my sister, I usually "kick" with a frown or I will just "blast" him; I hope I'm not selfish I doubt if I can allow a friend of mine date my sister but this relationship came suddenly and unexpected (Or is love planned?), I can't explain it. She once told me that her brother wouldn't like it if he knows.

What's your take? Is this awkward? Have you experienced this before?

If you are like other guys, na to chop well well. I'm sure she enjoys the secrecy. It's now left to you to make your next move. Do you want to marry her ? Or you want to continue with ur secrecy ?
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Drniyi4u(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Eyop: Some guys sha...how on earth will you think of dating your boy friend's sister?? You also mentioned that the girl's dad is your mum's boss hmmmmm, i won't be suprised if the dad also dey kwaja your mum too grin grin after all you dey chop the daughter too. This world get as e be oh and if you get to know,dont complain because that's trade by barter levels grin grin
grin
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by vislabraye(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
victorazy:

I think ur mom's boss is dating her dats y he likes u.

shocked. Wonderful ! How can U say this ?
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by smooooooth: 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Op, av seen this scenario over a 1000 times, u tink u aving fun with ur friend's sis but d joke's actually on u cos her father is def screwing ur mother.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by budusky05(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Watz wrong with it, only treat her wit respect. For the sake of ur friend, Guy lastly dont tink ur friend does not know he may know and will find it dificult to talk about, could be he respects u too.
I had similer issue
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Booty4me: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
its tit for tat.. her dad could be seeing your mum also

nt knwing ur also choping her daughter too grin
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by benebaby77: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
@OP..... If I was your friend, and I suspect you dating my sister...... I will just put thunderboth(Magun) on her, if you dare to bleep her... Walahi you will be clucked like an hen or summersault 3 times, before you bite the dust.........

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by damseltee(f): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dis is crazy,wat soso wrong in datin U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̣̥ broda's fwnd,it onli bad guys dat dnt want dere sis associating wit dere fwnds.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
@op. Go and Die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Nigerian Photographer George Okoro Is Engaged (photos) / 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.