Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary (52171 Views)

Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! / On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- / Did Blessed Virgin Mary Have Other Children After Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Bukingg2: 12:10am On Dec 17, 2013
well done everybody you all have contributed alot but you all seem to miss the points,why is so is cos the OP clearly stated his written and said that Catholics are honouring mary not woshiping but u guys are still telling them that they are woshiping without any proper evidence which they told u that they are doing what angle did and other people did in the bible, now someone tells u that this is the way I use to do my own thing what is wrong with that? OP qoute Rev:12v1-8 let look at that here (And a great sign appeared in heaven:a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth. 3 And another sign appeared in heaven:behold, a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems. 4 His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she bore her child he might devour it. 5 She gave birth to a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne, 6 and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, in which she is to be nourished for 1,260 days. (ESV)) this place acoding to revelations God has already honour now let go the Gen; 3v14-15, who is this vers referred to Marry and her son Jesus combine revelation and this Genesis so that u will understand,now in my conclusion is not how we woship matter or where we woship but how we love coz God is love, Jesus said that the greatest commandment is love, He said that at last they even those that did perform miracles with his name will be cast out if they dont have love matt:25v31-46, , remember that Saint Paul said in romance that even those that believe in his name will be saved let love ourselves like little children coz that is how the Kingdom of God is gonna be like
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by gbrown(m): 12:12am On Dec 17, 2013
Macelliot: People kept saying that, 'Catholics are worshipping Virgin Mary,' but I wants to prove them wrong.
* Firstly, we 'Catholics' are not worshipping Virgin mary, but instead, honouring her.
* Secondly, the holy bible made us to know in Luke 1:26-31 that the Arch-angel Gabriel visited Virgin Mary and greeted her saying, "you are full of grace, the Lord is with you, blessed are you among women and blessed in the fruit of your worm, Jesus." Please, which woman again in this world can an Angel greet with such respect. Angel Gabriel honoured Mary, because He delivered the message from GOD. so who are you not to honour her? Are you greater than an Angel of GOD?
* Can Jesus Christ dwell in an unholy body? No ofcourse! She(Mary) is the only woman whom GOD has choosen.
* In Revelation 12:1-18, there was a woman who was clothed by the Sun, the moon under her feet and twelve star as a crown. She was about to deliver a Son and the pain at child birth made her cry. There appeared a dragon, who wanted to kill her, but fail. At that time the Archangel Michael fought the dragon and defeat the it. What I wanted to bring out here is that during the birth of Jesus Christ. King Herod wanted to kill Jesus by killing all the children atleast 2yrs, thinking He kill Jesus, but He failed.
* Last, but not the least. Blessed Virgin Mary was Clothed by the Sun, the moon as foot-mat and 12 stars as crown. Waoh! That's great! Anybody that condems Catholics by saying we are worshipping Mary is so jealous, [s]because no woman in that person's generations or generations to come, even grand, great, great-great-great-great-great-great-grand mother of that person combined together[/s] is as great as Blessed Virgin Mary.
We 'Catholics.' Our doctrines lies on mysterious teachings.' where ignorance, fools, pharisees and sadducees people can never understand. JESUS CHRIST teaches in parable, even His diciple couldn't understand Him, unless He explains it like ABC. So that is how Catholics are. You will keep on condeming Catholics until you know their mysterious teachings, then you will understand clearly. Thanks.
bros there is no need to rain insults on people, we all seek the truth, i was once a catholic, the worship of mother and son dates back to the kingdom of nenevih, nimrod and the mother semiramis are the originators of this practice they even had priest who acted as intermediaries between the people and the sun god, thier are so many things catholics undulged in that are not in conformity with the bible
*catholics pray to Mary to intercede on thier behalf
*catholics pray to saints to intercede on thier behalf
*the Roman catholic bible contains the apocryphal which is not included in the king James version
*catholics believe in purgatory
my beloved brother, i have moved with seminarians and priest believe me they are very human, i dont want to go into gory details,
bros,whichever way you look at it, it,s wrong to worship or pray to Mary, i,ll suggest you research on d ancient worship of the sun god by the Romans you will see striking similaritie,
finally, my bros, lets look up to Christ the author and finisher of our faith, it,s not every doctrine we accept it must be bible compliant, may the peace of the lord be with you, i guess u wanna know if i honour Mary?yes i do so in my own unique way, i say thank u lord for Mary who was found worthy if not for her mankind would have been lost, bros it ends there, i will never worship or pray to Mary that,s idolatry it,s unscriptural
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:13am On Dec 17, 2013
How many of you are virgins yet u are claiming to follow/worship virgin Mary.
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Ladiva49(f): 12:14am On Dec 17, 2013
Mr. Aladin:

ur post are highly provocative.

who God Wan use ur sister or ur babe.

For ur information the blessed virgin Mary Was Created for a Sole purpose.
this is exactly what we are saying,mary was created for a sole purpose like,joseph,esther,paul,daniel,solomon,david and many others including me and you were created. Her own mission was to bear jesus who even refred to her as WOMAN,If she was as important as the catholics made her,then he to would have bowed down to her and ask her to pray for him, but our dear lord put into cognisance that dis was just a WOMAN created like u and i to fulfil her destiny just like joseph was meant to save egypt,and elisbeth to bear john the baptist....mayb we shld mould the images of evryone who performd heroic acts in the bible and worship......

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by munky(m): 12:15am On Dec 17, 2013
catholics engage in total idolatry.

Exodus 20
4 You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

catholics have image and statue of mary and the so called saints. I am not here to argue doctrine. This one singular act of direct disobedience negates all what the catholic church preaches.

mary is blessed. however, this level of hero worship is just out of hand
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by paulbets: 12:15am On Dec 17, 2013
daverebranded: if the apostles hailed Mary in their ministry, I would....if they held stations of the cross, I would, if they used rosary's I would, if Jesus at the end of in time commanded them to always reverence his earthy mum they would and I would too..if in all the doctrines that Paul by the spirit of God did I find the honour of Mary stipulated I would.... if the apostles made images of Mary I would......but since they didn't and since it wasn't in the teachings of Christ....... what can I say let him that lacks understanding ask of the father in the name of Jesus and ye shall recieve
my guy your post made me to laugh seriously.
daverebranded: if the apostles hailed Mary in their ministry, I would....if they held stations of the cross, I would, if they used rosary's I would, if Jesus at the end of in time commanded them to always reverence his earthy mum they would and I would too..if in all the doctrines that Paul by the spirit of God did I find the honour of Mary stipulated I would.... if the apostles made images of Mary I would......but since they didn't and since it wasn't in the teachings of Christ....... what can I say let him that lacks understanding ask of the father in the name of Jesus and ye shall recieve
my guy your post made me to laugh seriously.
my guy your post made me to laugh seriously. I now wonder; have you finish obeying the commands that Jesus gave in the bible or were you just Bluffing with the "I would..." grammar. don't worry about Mary or what Jesus or the apostles said or didn't say about Mary. live in line with the commandments of Jesus Christ and the instructions of the apostles as stated in the bible and the bible and most importantly, be like Jesus. believe me, that would be more than enough to make heaven.

Heaven is a Must and Jesus is the Way

Somethings are just Incomprehensible
Even for the Geniuses and Prodigy

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus Have Mercy on Us.
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by kardinalz: 12:18am On Dec 17, 2013
Sal C: You can keep away the insult and make your point.

If she sang it and so?

All the places where Paul clearly state his teaching is his personal view and not an instruction from God, have you tore them out from your bible? Don't you use them for teaching today?

It's only when it has to do with Mary that you guys begin to be strict with God's actual words right?

All generation will call her blessed and that's exactly what I do.
nah d song u dey sing,roger dat
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Chibest2000(m): 12:21am On Dec 17, 2013
JENMAUCY: Dear fijiano,I dnt think there is need calling names here,you can believe or leave it because you are entitle to your own opinion...but the truth still remains that virgin mary is blessed,as the op said,go to luke 1:27_28,here the angel told her that she is favoured and blessed among women,remember its a message from God,and I know that the angel deliver the message the way the sender ask him to. Let's go futher to verse 40-42,elizabeth stil cal her blessed,because of what she felt immediately she step into her home,it doesn't mean that the angel or elizabeth is worshiping her rather they apreciate what she accepted to do...or did you forget that heaven and earth await her answer after the angel have delivered the message? Yes heaven waits to hear her answer and in verse 38 she said behold am the handmaid of the Lord be it done to me according to thy word...do you know what it means? Even the angel can't leave without hearing her opinion on the message..then in verse 43 ,elizabeth asked her who am I that the mother of my Lord should come to me? My dear friends the angel $ elizabeth greeting makes up the hail mary you people hear today...hail mary full of grace the Lord is with you(angel..luk 1:28 )...blessed aree you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb (elizabeth luk 1:42 ) then the catholic church taking a look @ what happened at canna in that wedding feast,the role mary played in that miracle that takes place there decides to ask for her intercession not praying to hher! If she can intercede when she is not asked ,what did you think will hapen when she is asked to? She talked to her son and he oblige her on earth even when he is not ready to perform..or do you think Jesus is not aware that the drink has finished? That is where holy mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and till the hour of our death....
Gud 1! U have said it all woman, nothing more 2 add n am sure they know dis chapters b4 now bt their low sense of reasoning n ignorance of d mysteries in catholic doctrines will nt allow dem understand better.
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by MrAladin: 12:23am On Dec 17, 2013
munky: catholics engage in total idolatry.

Exodus 20
4 You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

catholics have image and statue of mary and the so called saints. I am not here to argue doctrine. This one singular act of direct disobedience negates all what the catholic church preaches.

i Like Ur Username!

4 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2013
gbrown:
bros there is no need to rain insults on people, we all seek the truth, i was once a catholic, the worship of mother and son dates back to the kingdom of nenevih, nimrod and the mother semiramis are the originators of this practice they even had priest who acted as intermediaries between the people and the sun god, thier are so many things catholics undulged in that are not in conformity with the bible
*catholics pray to Mary to intercede on thier behalf
*catholics pray to saints to intercede on thier behalf
*the Roman catholic bible contains the apocryphal which is not included in the king James version
*catholics believe in purgatory
my beloved brother, i have moved with seminarians and priest believe me they are very human, i dont want to go into gory details,
bros,whichever way you look at it, it,s wrong to worship or pray to Mary, i,ll suggest you research on d ancient worship of the sun god by the Romans you will see striking similaritie,
finally, my bros, lets look up to Christ the author and finisher of our faith, it,s not every doctrine we accept it must be bible compliant, may the peace of the lord be with you, i guess u wanna know if i honour Mary?yes i do so in my own unique way, i say thank u lord for Mary who was found worthy if not for her mankind would have been lost, bros it ends there, i will never worship or pray to Mary that,s idolatry it,s unscriptural
you made a valid point but u made a mistake saying if not for Mary humanity will hv been doomed. God will chose many other women to do his work.
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by kizyto(m): 12:34am On Dec 17, 2013
munky: catholics engage in total idolatry.

Exodus 20

a beg which is beta, to av pics of Mary or DAT of ur pentecostal pastors
smh for u guys
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by kizyto(m): 12:40am On Dec 17, 2013
hypocripes claiming we worship Mary , but won't listened to d truth bout catholics , they just wanna stick to their own opinion . but na Una dey go meet pastors dey kneel down for them make den pray for Una . every time "pastor pray for me " una no get mouth .!!! come to tink of it dis bible Una dey Bragg about who compile am self?? mtchewwwww . HOMEWORK FOR UNA
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by oieda: 12:45am On Dec 17, 2013
i just wonder why it was never mentioned in the Bible to worship Mary. undecided

Isn't that clear enough reason that it shudnt be?
when Jesus rose, Mary worshipped him. Jesus is Lord! Abi are we saying God forgot to put it in the Bible clearly saying we shud worship Mary ehh??
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by try69: 12:47am On Dec 17, 2013
In imitating Jesus, let us go to God the same way he came to us. That is, through Mary.

Mater dei

http://www.defendingthebride.com/ma2/neweve.html
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Neatboy(m): 12:49am On Dec 17, 2013
There's one fact about Christianity that so many people don't understand. Every denomination is fulfilling a ministry in this world. There is alot of Christian cultures that the catholic church is helping to preserve. And if not for the Catholic church Christianity would have been totally americanized. And if not for this new generation churches Catholic church would have been so archaic and too ancient. My parents are not Catholics but I am a Catholic. What most Christians don't know is that the Holy Spirit still dwells both in the Catholic Church and in other good Pentecostal churches. I am not here to criticize any denomination, but I am here to tell us that we are all one body (church) and Jesus is the head. I know of a Pentecostal pastor that always browses through the Catholic archive for research all the time. It is high time we started seeing each other as one, doctrine apart. I think critically and I study the bible. I am a charismatic member of the Catholic church and I also attend Dominion City at times, I have never seen a Catholic worshipping Mary or any statue. Praying infront of an object is entirely different from praying to the object. Afterall, anything can be an object. Even in heaven we have objects--read Revelation. Even when you face the wall and pray it is still an object. Moreover, churches this days have altars. Mary is a saint because she is the only woman mention in the bible that was in the upper room with Jesus' disciples when the Holy Spirit came, that means she also preached and spoke in tongues. And we all know that our mother has alot of role to play in our life, even Jesus' first miracle was highly influenced by his mother. If it was possible for his mother to have little influence on him on earth will heaven be exceptional? I believe it is ok for we to ask the physically dead but spiritually alive to pray for the living to the Son who is our Great intercessor. At his dying moment on the cross, he (Jesus) looked down and saw his mother and John. He said "mother behold thy son and son behold thy mother." It is crystal clear that John was not Mary's biological son. But the fact is that John represented the other disciples which made up the church and Mary represented the mother of the church while Jesus is the head (father) of the church. Let us tell ourselves the truth. Even the idea and mystery of the Holy Trinity was developed in the Catholic church and inspired by the Holy Spirit which most Christian churches have adopted. My brother, the list is endless...

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Chiscowanko: 12:50am On Dec 17, 2013
Those dat claim dat anything outside bible dey dnt believe, may i ask u a question the bible dat u believe so much in av u come across BIBLE itself in the bible? All i see is d word of God, and the same God sent an angel to deliver his word to Mary, telling her dat she is blessed among women. So y didn't she deserved to b honoured
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by gbrown(m): 12:51am On Dec 17, 2013
Jdesilentkiller: you made a valid point but u made a mistake saying if not for Mary humanity will hv been doomed. God will chose many other women to do his work.
point is noted sir
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Mftivi: 12:54am On Dec 17, 2013
Db boy: I smell stupidity, what kind of morons believe that a ghost visited a woman to announce the coming of Christ and also the woman immaculately concepted to give birth to a Devine being and as a result of this immaculate event I should continuing wasting MB to argue what religion is the best as if the two being give a Bleep abt what you think, eat wear or even Bleep no wonder Marx says religion is the opium of the masses and the sigh of the oppressed.you my friend are all bleeped up go get a life and stop wasting time over unproven event written by drunks and fishermen I guess you are all educated all you need do is to just read the bible and ask your self this question so humanity started with a Man, Woman and a talking Snake grin and Noah actually built a boat that actually contained all he beast of earth only an ignorant fellow would believe all animal is within Noah walking distance how pathetic this what happen when fishermen write the bible and gain inspiration from wine which my religious brethren refer to as holy spirit.
what you call wisdom is foolishness what you call foolishness is wisdom. What made a man to willingly give 10% of his sweat and beliv in with his life is no joke. you are yet to find wisdom for now you are still a fool and limited. you operate in one dimension The people you tagged fools operate in double dimension, its above human understanding - seek wisdom FOOL. THE ALMIGHTY GOD SAYS YOU ARE A FOOL .
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by ifebosco: 12:57am On Dec 17, 2013
how come´s that thesame oyibos who brought this bible to you africans don´t even believe in it any more and there are progressing very well?and we african´s that have strong religious believes,are still fighting each other,from tribalism,racism,pullhim down sindrom,every badthing you can think of is in africa,science and technology is my bible
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by fruityjojo(f): 1:03am On Dec 17, 2013
fijiano202: how old are you,are you sure u are educated,pls try to read john 3:16,are u telling me God sent himself?
Sorry to say it is you who do not know the bible!
John 10:30,
Colossians 1:15-17: He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all
things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether
thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through
him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
John 1:14,
1 Corinthians 8:6,
John 8:58,
Mark 12:29,
John 10:30-33,
John 1:3,2,: I and the Father are one.”He was in the beginning with God.
Philippians 2:5-7,
Hebrews 1:3,
John 10:28-30,
Revelation 22:12-16: “Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay
everyone for what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and
the last, the beginning and the end.” Blessed are those who wash their robes,
so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the
city by the gates. Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral
and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the
churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”
Can give u 30 oda verses frm old & new testament! Better stop dis blashphemous words u speak if u don't know sumtin better not 2 say anytin at all.
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Iykeponti(m): 1:08am On Dec 17, 2013
Hahaha cheesy nawa for my pple nd dis virgin mary stuff sad when finally u guys gonna grow up? Must u guys believe everything dat comes frm white pple...
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by redsun(m): 1:11am On Dec 17, 2013
Nigerian supposedly adult talk always sound like fairy kindergarten tales.

How can any rational adult take coork and bull stories like This seriously in the 21st century? What is the place of such delusion in todays's world?

Na wa for una o. Which world una dey live self?

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Embellish: 1:16am On Dec 17, 2013
fijiano202: if God didnt use mary he would have used another virgin to Manifest his Glory
But God chose the Blessed Virgin Mary afterall,and dat makes ALL the difference! Catholic and Very Proud
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by bigdidi(m): 1:21am On Dec 17, 2013
Oh dis woman visited de cousin in de Bible and de child in de womb jumped in happiness to recieve her(una neva read dat part of de Bible) i believe Mary ooooo
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by Sojebrand(m): 1:21am On Dec 17, 2013
Neatboy: There's one fact about Christianity that so many people don't understand. Every denomination is fulfilling a ministry in this world. There is alot of Christian cultures that the catholic church is helping to preserve. And if not for the Catholic church Christianity would have been totally americanized. And if not for this new generation churches Catholic church would have been so archaic and too ancient. My parents are not Catholics but I am a Catholic. What most Christians don't know is that the Holy Spirit still dwells both in the Catholic Church and in other good Pentecostal churches. I am not here to criticize any denomination, but I am here to tell us that we are all one body (church) and Jesus is the head. I know of a Pentecostal pastor that always browses through the Catholic archive for research all the time. It is high time we started seeing each other as one, doctrine apart. I think critically and I study the bible. I am a charismatic member of the Catholic church and I also attend Dominion City at times, I have never seen a Catholic worshipping Mary or any statue. Praying infront of an object is entirely different from praying to the object. Afterall, anything can be an object. Even in heaven we have objects--read Revelation. Even when you face the wall and pray it is still an object. Moreover, churches this days have altars. Mary is a saint because she is the only woman mention in the bible that was in the upper room with Jesus' disciples when the Holy Spirit came, that means she also preached and spoke in tongues. And we all know that our mother has alot of role to play in our life, even Jesus' first miracle was highly influenced by his mother. If it was possible for his mother to have little influence on him on earth will heaven be exceptional? I believe it is ok for we to ask the physically dead but spiritually alive to pray for the living to the Son who is our Great intercessor. At his dying moment on the cross, he (Jesus) looked down and saw his mother and John. He said "mother behold thy son and son behold thy mother." It is crystal clear that John was not Mary's biological son. But the fact is that John represented the other disciples which made up the church and Mary represented the mother of the church while Jesus is the head (father) of the church. Let us tell ourselves the truth. Even the idea and mystery of the Holy Trinity was developed in the Catholic church and inspired by the Holy Spirit which most Christian churches have adopted. My brother, the list is endless...
you, jenmaucy, paulbet, macelliot. Just made my DAY. Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by fijiano202(m): 1:34am On Dec 17, 2013
madam i know how insultive u can get cos remeber i do follow u and i believe u are educated enough to read and comprehend so try to find out what instigated my post before quoting the bible to me,if you are a catholie then Change ur ways,the kingdom of God is at hand [quote author=fruityjojo]
Sorry to say it is you who do not know the bible!
John 10:30,
Colossians 1:15-17: He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all
things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether
thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through
him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
John 1:14,
1 Corinthians 8:6,
John 8:58,
John 10:30-33,
John 1:3,2,: I and the Father are one.”He was in the beginning with God.
Philippians 2:5-7,
Hebrews 1:3,
John 10:28-30,
Revelation 22:12-16:
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by fijiano202(m): 1:38am On Dec 17, 2013
bigdidi: Oh dis woman visited de cousin in de Bible and de child in de womb jumped in happiness to recieve her(una neva read dat part of de Bible) i believe Mary ooooo
the baby in Elizabeth womb jump because of Jesus Christ presence in Mary not because mary had any significant purpose
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by fruityjojo(f): 1:41am On Dec 17, 2013
fijiano I started dis thread frtom page 0 & u started ur. Post with unwarranted insultss to d Op! I didn't insult u at all in my post! U called sm1 a child dat he didn't know d bible & now u hav been proven completely wrong with evidence & your playing victim! Or don't u have those verses in your bible?
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by fruityjojo(f): 1:44am On Dec 17, 2013
fijiano202: the baby in Elizabeth womb jump because of Jesus Christ presence in Mary not because mary had any significant purpose
Seriously this is a learning thread so I want to know Are u saying Mary doesn't have any significant purpose from your own evaluation/sprit or u have God's word to back u up?
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by fijiano202(m): 1:47am On Dec 17, 2013
fruityjojo: fijiano I started dis thread frtom page 0 & u started ur. Post with unwarranted insultss to d Op! I didn't insult u at all in my post! U called sm1 a child dat he didn't know d bible & now u hav been proven completely wrong with evidence & your playing victim! Or don't u have those verses in your bible?
if you started from page 1 u will clearly understand what they wrote abt Mary as Mother of God,which brought me to explaining Jesus as the Son of God,We Christain say theres only one true God and even as Jesus said him and God are one,there are things Jesus himself doesnt Know but only God knows
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by fruityjojo(f): 1:55am On Dec 17, 2013
fijiano202: if you started from page 1 u will clearly understand what they wrote abt Mary as Mother of God,which brought me to explaining Jesus as the Son of God,We Christain say theres only one true God and even as Jesus said him and God are one,there are things Jesus himself doesnt Know but only God knows
Well if Jesus himself can tell his deciples dat mary is their Mother den who are u 2 say odawise! Cos we are all deciples of Jesus!
John 19:26-27: When Jesus saw his mother, and the
disciples whom he loved standing near, he said to his
mother, "Woman, behold, your son!" Then he said
to the disciples, "Behold, your mother!" And from
that hour the disciple took her to his own home.
& if the bible can say ALL GENERATIONS shall call her bleSsed! Who are u 2 say odawise! Or her you not a generation of God?
Luke 1:48: for he has regarded the low estate of his
handmaiden. For behold, henceforth all
generations will call her blessed;
How would u feel if your sm1 told u dey cared 4 you buh don't give a hoot abt ur mother's memory.
Mary shared d cross/pain with Jesus d bible said
And you Mary A Spear shall pierce through your own heart too.
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by fruityjojo(f): 2:03am On Dec 17, 2013
Catholics nevaa nevvva evaaa worship Mary! but we Give her dat honour due her. We call her Blessed amongst Women! No1 is forcing u to 2 same! Its not in d 10commandment but please u don't have 2 call us pagan for lack of your understanding which is no fault of ours! Paying of tithe & sowing of seed is not in d 10commandment! BUT MOST Pentecostal church deem it fit 2 drum it in2 d ears of their congregation & even make it compulsory or u go to HELLgrin. Den wat is so difficult in respecting/honouring Mary after all both verses are in d bible! But no how could dey do sumtin dat is of no direct benefit 2 their ministry! Better let d bible/holy spirit be ur guard & not any pastor or priest sef! Lest u condem 2 your condemnation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies / Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.