Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over (2014 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Pet Names U Call Ur Boy/girlfriend / 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by onyinye2(f): 2:26am On Jul 31, 2008
Oka numbers 1 and 3 are right. But the rest are false information.
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by agwoko: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2008
well if i were u i will go 4 his head.
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by hadiza30(f): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2008
Well, i will tell him its a pity he only realises now that we weren't meant to be. jeeeez 7 gud years wasted!!! I will wish him the best and tell him only fools see diamonds and confuse them for silver kiss(i know my worth).
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by lollypop2(f): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2008
for him to say that he must have really tot abut it and made up his mind,infact maybe found another person so there's no point trying to persuade him to change his mind.it would be painfull but life has to go on
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by jkpretty(f): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2008
If a man can say to u "its over" then it truly is.

He has thought it well, over & done with. Just walk away. Even if its after 20yrs.
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by dapsycool(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2008
This is why i can't share any of my problems on nairaland. You are all pretenders/liars.sometimes ya'll talk with ya anus. The fact that most relationships involve sex. Now imagine a guy that's being shagging you for 7 years, wakes up one day as says it's over, Even without sex. Also consider the fact that "better" guys have wooed u during this period and u ignored just to stay with him. 7 freaky years!, do u know how many sacrifices you'd have made. You are all bunch of liars. 99.9% of ya'll would collapse except you were not interested in the relationship yourself and just waiting for an opportunity.
And if you think you are stone cold, as in very strong, to tell him it's ok, i'll move on. Then you must have a psycho problem.
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by ssRhino: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2008
If she says it is over, i will like to know why, so that i wont make same mistake with the next woman.
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by christie07(f): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2008
i'll Praise God
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by herbiola(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2008
den u move on wit ur life abi na by force.u knw it culd be dat he has pursue u to meet ur gud luck.just be prayerful cause u mite even get married to him and he starts to beat u.dnt try to parch tins up wit him, u gas move on with ur precious life.
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by bauer(f): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2008
Infact its a serios issue, it happed to me recently i move on but its not easy, firstly my mind said it is God's will, for good 2 weeks am at home, But i leave him for God to judge. i can't kill my self life's goes on.
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2008
dapsycool:

This is why i can't share any of my problems on nairaland. You are all pretenders/liars.sometimes ya'll talk with ya anus. The fact that most relationships involve sex. Now imagine a guy that's being shagging you for 7 years, wakes up one day as says it's over, Even without sex. Also consider the fact that "better" guys have wooed u during this period and u ignored just to stay with him. 7 freaky years!, do u know how many sacrifices you'd have made. You are all bunch of liars. 99.9% of ya'll would collapse except you were not interested in the relationship yourself and just waiting for an opportunity.
And if you think you are stone cold, as in very strong, to tell him it's ok, i'll move on. Then you must have a psycho problem.

I don't know why some people think everyone is the same embarassed
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by hazureal(f): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2008
a guy leaves u after 7yrs of being in a relationship with him,

is that the end of the world?
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by Moyola(f): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2008
move on!! undecided

itz not d end of d world!!  tongue

neva xperienced it tho, i've alwyz bn d 1 2 tel dem itz ova
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2008
Ask him why, take whatever reasons he has for doing so even if most reasons are foolish without interrupting. Tell him it was nice knowing him, give him a handshake and totally cut off any ties with him as precise as a surgeon. Whether I feel emotionally hurt or not is left for me to deal with.
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by abikelat(f): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2008
If he says it is over,no crumbs. I will just move on with ma life. Guys full town
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by syren: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2008
stillwater:

Ask him why, take whatever reasons he has for doing so even if most reasons are foolish without interrupting. Tell him it was nice knowing him, give him a handshake and totally cut off any ties with him as precise as a surgeon. Whether I feel emotionally hurt or not is left for me to deal with.

couldn't have said it better myself  grin, why pine over someone that doesn't want you? just move on I say  undecided
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2008
Lonely?
Suicidal?
Middle-aged spinsterhood truama? tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy

I am free. Set me free!

Set me free your heaven's a lie.

Set me free and just go!
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by beninman(m): 1:34am On Aug 01, 2008
I am going to answer this question with questions. Because its best answer with questions.

What if you are married for 7yrs and your husband want devoice? Will you say because we have married for 7rs good years honey, I am sorry we can not divorce? If the divorce can go through, what wrong with your so call 7yrs old boyfriend living you?

I think those questions answer the question. The same you you feel when divorcing the partner you love, the same way you will feel too when you loved boy friend lives you after seven frisky years! It could even be 10 or 15 years, you will still live.

I know things like this doesn't happen so often in Nigeria anyway. No one will date a man in Nigeria for 7yrs and call yourselves boy friend and girl friend, and most of us do not have divorces in our dictionary too. Only in the USA and EU and those other so called western countries that has this problems.

A Nigerian man will ask his wife to go and he will also be the one to go a beg for her to come back after few weeks. Or if the woman live because of some problem, the man will also go to her later with his family to beg her to come back home. This is how it is in Nigeria. Any boy and a girl that live together under the same roof for at least a year in Nigeria are considered husband and wife! Most of us live together and our families call us husband and wife and we live very fine until God take us.
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by tishat(f): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2008
Hannibal you are soooooo mean,i pity your G/friend.
Re: What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over by ula(f): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2008
gamine, i feel you!! real o ga o, i never dated a man more than 3 years.
abeg make the babe try 4get am and move on!! no man is worth killing yourself 4.

How To Deal With Father Of My Child? / Check Dis Out / Rule Nunber One, No S3XX