Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Rule Nunber One, No S3XX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rule Nunber One, No S3XX (2018 Views)

And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? / 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get / How To Approach A Woman : The Three Second Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by silvaspecs: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2011
Guys,

I met this gurl on the 9th of Jan, 2011. She's serving where i work. so we hung out a couple of times and got attracted to ourselves and we are into ourselves for real,  "Marriage prospectus"

So she says she's a Virgin and has never had intimacy, --dat's kul!

But as a MAN, i've had a couple of intimacies and dont really think i can meet up with this other commandment.

So,  i have two options i am contemplating on, pls help me decide:

1.  Should i find a back-up, which i can use to ease-up when tensed?  or,
2.  Should i work my way towards hacking the well-firewalled-security-enabled system in her  cos,
3. i cant hold it! **e dey worri me well-well**

bear in mind as i said earlier, --i have marriage in view wit her.
Thanks,
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by Osama10(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2011
If you are OK financially, why not marry her at once.
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by silvaspecs: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2011
Still hav like a year thereabout, to get balanced.

tnx anyways,
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by Yemmyc(f): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2011
Lolz
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by silvaspecs: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ Yemmyc, why u dey laf me nah this is a serious matta 2 me Ohh!!!!
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by 190: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2011
Discharge the babe abeg

dont hang around virgins

but im still a virgin thou shocked shocked
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by Areaboy2(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
back up undecided
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by Yemmyc(f): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2011
silvaspecs:

@ Yemmyc, why u dey laf me nah this is a serious matta 2 me Ohh!!!!
*now serious*if u r in such a haste av 2 av sex wif her,marry her as quickly as possible. Waznt laughin @ u though.
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2011
*sighs* undecided
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by koolchicco: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2011
Take the[i] matter[/i] into ur hands while you remain faithful to her. undecided
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by pwiz(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2011
Patronise Ashii, But wait oh (1)Did she refuse u sex Or just because she is a virgin u dnt wanna touch her? (2)How sure are u that she is a virgin?[s]coz u may get disappointed sooner or later[/s]
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by koolchicco: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2011
p.wiz:

Ashii :/

Lol. grin undecided
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by denzel2009: 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2011
Instead of hacking the firewall which is not acceptable in IT, you can use a backdoor or you can limit yourself to the intrusion prevention system entry port. In the event that those are not feasible,you can go through other Access systems that do not have firewalls very close to the main memory.
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by pwiz(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2011
koolchicco:

Lol. How u take know? grin undecided
[b][s]I dnt do such though,just helping a brother out[/s][/b]Just my 2cent!!! cheesy Hw u take knw the meaning wink
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by koolchicco: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2011
p.wiz:

[b][s]I dnt do such though,just helping a brother out[/s][/b]Just my 2cent!!!wink hw u take knw the meaning
The same way as you. grin
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by pwiz(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2011
koolchicco:

The same way as you. grin
I just use to hear the word,dunno watz up dia.U'v Been their b4,just wanna know what they do there Thou shall not lie wink cheesy
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by koolchicco: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
p.wiz:

I just use to hear the word,dunno watz up dia[b].U'v Been their b4,just wanna know what they do there[/b] Thou shall not lie wink cheesy

You mentioned it, I did not, so you should know more than anyone else.

Its ur call really, 'P'. grin
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by r231(m): 12:10am On Feb 19, 2011
denzel2009:

Instead of hacking the firewall which is not acceptable in IT, you can use a backdoor or you can limit yourself to the intrusion prevention system entry port. In the event that those are not feasible,you can go through other Access systems that do not have firewalls very close to the main memory.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by seyigiggle: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2011
sex is a thing of the heart not of the head so pls dont let it get over your head, delete that concept of yours. assume she is pregnant and that you dont really have to do it ok?
well 1 more advice, do things that takes your mind off sex or do you mean you dont have any other thing/s to think? and pls dont try to cheat on her otherwise if you come back here and complain hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by Omolola1(f): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2011
be patient with her
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by silvaspecs: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2011
Thanks @ all,
But @ denzel2009,
denzel2009:

Prior to the intrusion prevention system, there is an intrusion Detection System that filters and block all the traffic i forward carrying packets with traces of such.

@ Seyigigle, No be today nyash don dey bak Ohh, e don tey wella.

@ P.wiz,
p.wiz:

Patronise Ashii, But wait oh (1)Did she refuse u sex Or just because she is a virgin u dnt wanna touch her? (2)How sure are u that she is a virgin?[s]coz u may get disappointed sooner or later[/s]

--1. Yes she even refuse to allow me Examine the goods
--2. Hmmm, cannt tell, though she's just had 2 relationships; first, 2 weeks & second, 1month! Wired huh?
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by denzel2009: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2011
silvaspecs:

Thanks @ all,
But @ denzel2009,
Prior to the intrusion prevention system, there is an intrusion Detection System that filters and block all the traffic i forward carrying packets with traces of such.

Don't mind me jare, I should have said Host Intrusion Detection system.
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by playboy19(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
Guy, make sure she is really a virgin o, i repeat make sure she is a virgin cos these luficers still dey deceive as many men as they can o, make you no go dey delusion-ed when you find out later sey she no V anything.
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by 25omega(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2011
playboy19:

Guy, make sure she is really a virgin o, i repeat make sure she is a virgin cos these luficers still dey deceive as many men as they can o, make you no go dey delusion-ed when you find out later sey she no V anything.
And how exactly do you propose he those that?^^^^

poster either you be patient or you get off the bus. No need in trying to circumvent someone firewall when you know that after uploading your virus you will just move on to another network. if you already see marriage relax and build the relationship spend time trying to get to know the real her
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by ITbomb(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
190:

Discharge the babe abeg

dont hang around virgins

but im still a virgin thou shocked shocked

exactly what was on my mind
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by snthesis(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2011
@OP
First tins, I guess ΰ r a level headed cool dude, chics always use it on gfuys like dat, Ignore d statement she made abt being a virgin, play ur game as usual dnt loveup, sooner dan later if ΰ play ur cards ryt ΰ'll discover if she is or not. D key is not to dull urself by loffing up.

I met a couple of chics like dat saying d same poo, only for me to "enta d place" & ‎​c sumtin else, and d excuses dey came up wit ws outrageous "I got raped by my uncle/cousin/teacher" " I got disvirgined during sports", bla bla bla
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by koolchicco: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2011
snthesis:

@OP
First tins, I guess ΰ r a level headed cool dude, chics always use it on gfuys like dat, Ignore d statement she made abt being a virgin, play your game as usual dnt loveup, sooner dan later if ΰ play your cards ryt ΰ'll discover if she is or not. D key is not to dull urself by loffing up.

I met a couple of chics like dat saying d same poo, only for me to "enta d place" & ‎​c  sumtin else, and d excuses dey came up wit ws outrageous "I got violated by my uncle/cousin/teacher" " I got disvirgined during sports", bla bla bla

Bad guy!! grin

BTW, must u ''enter all em places''? shocked tongue grin
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by snthesis(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2011
^I dey search for my missing rib na tongue grin
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by silvaspecs: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2011
@ sntesis, Thanks ya point of view, and 4 sharing your xperience. i think u hav a point there.
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by Spclst900: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2011
guy take life jeje
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by Konjour(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2011
snthesis:

@OP
First tins, I guess ΰ r a level headed cool dude, chics always use it on gfuys like dat, Ignore d statement she made abt being a virgin, play your game as usual dnt loveup, sooner dan later if ΰ play your cards ryt ΰ'll discover if she is or not. D key is not to dull urself by loffing up.

I met a couple of chics like dat saying d same poo, only for me to "enta d place" & ‎​c sumtin else, and d excuses dey came up wit ws outrageous "i got [b]violated by my uncle/cousin/teache[/b]r" " I got disvirgined during sports", bla bla bla
I've heard this same excuse one too many times now, is it the new benchmark lie that is in vogue or what, how many uncles violate their cousins btw, (not writing off the possibility,though, just a guy who's wary of being taken for a ride), undecided
Re: Rule Nunber One, No S3XX by playboy19(m): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2011
What most of them girls don't understand is that, most of us eat-and-run guys don't even give a fukk. If it's open it's open. Infact, we like it open, cos we are not hanging around for long anyway. So you wouldn't have shiit on us like, Oh, he dis-virgined me and left. You wouldn't need to lie atall if you had just shut your gub and open your legs in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anniversary Gift For A Spouse / Is Marriage Over Rated? / Single,Alone,visiting? Fun Things To Do in lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.