Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

How Can I Get This Cute Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get This Cute Guy? (23047 Views)

Ladies What Can U Sacrifice For A Cute Guy(photo) / Ladies, You Love Cute Guys! Would U Date This Cute Guy? (photo) / Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2013
I went with a friend to visit someone who he is working for in their house and I met this handsome guy siting in his car in the compound,he came out of the car and I just can't stop admiring him.

I enquired and my friend told me he is the son of the woman he is working for,the guy didn't even say a word to me and all the period I was there I couldn't utter a word to him either not even greeting him,

I was busy contemplating how he will react and what am feeling for him and before I could finish puting my thought together, the guy went to his room and I didn't see him again. My friend said we should start going that he is through with what he went there for,I felt bad but promise not to give up,I started enquiring all about him from my friend as we were heading back home and he told me everything about him starting from his name,his family,where he schooled and how religious he is.

I even took his contact and we've been chatting on whatsapp but he seem shy. Where do I start explaining myself from and how can I get him? Insults are not allowed pls!

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by RoyalRoy(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2013
Nothing bad in how you feel.

If he is the shy type then thats to your advantage.

He is religious right? if you share the same faith, get him to come out for more outdoor activities.

With loads of carols flying here and there you can make good time together attending one or two.

If he is a moslem, find good programmes that will benefit him also.

In getting a man, find out wat his passions are and find the one most suitable for you to fit in.

Good luck dear.

Let's know how it goes.

17 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by myOGAonTOP: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2013
Follow him to church. He might like that. Thats his comfort zone i.e a place or topic he is more comfortable with. Maybe subscribing to some 'harmless' mentoring from him on spiritual issues wont be bad. Play around his turf. Its that simple. It would take time but its more effective in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by borntobegr8t(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2013
Since u like the guy this much ...why not ask him out?

Am Still waiting for that day wey woman go come toast me embarassed

I guess am on a long thing undecided

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by mikael78: 7:51am On Dec 16, 2013
Lol....no insult AKUNA...duhhhhhhh
Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2013
Royal Roy: Nothing bad in how you feel.

If he is the shy type then thats to your advantage.

He is religious right? if you share the same faith, get him to come out for more outdoor activities.

With loads of carols flying here and there you can make good time together attending one or two.

If he is a moslem, find good programmes that will benefit him also.

In getting a man, find out wat his passions are and find the one most suitable for you to fit in.

Good luck dear.

Let's know how it goes.
Am also a shy person and an introvert too but I will surely put my best in this one. Thanks dear
Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Prowizy2(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2013
This is my beef with naija girls, they won't just come out and express their feelings

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Burger01(m): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2013
No pun intended. Relationship is a two way thing. If u fancy the guy and he gets to know, don't you think he would catch in on that and take advantage of you? Obviously the guy doesn't give a hoot about you. He probably has a damsel somewhere and you are not striking enough to catch his attention.
On the other hand, you can initiate friendship with him somehow while you stay platonic on that level. If afterwards he takes a liking at you then be rest assured things would go your way. Easy does it.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 16, 2013
myOGAonTOP: Follow him to church. He might like that. Thats his comfort zone i.e a place or topic he is more comfortable with. Maybe subscribing to some 'harmless' mentoring from him on spiritual issues wont be bad. Play around his turf. Its that simple. It would take time but its more effective in the long run.
he is a pastor in RCCG,I also attend redeem but not thesame parish,his parish is far from my place but I want to start going there. Thanks
Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2013
Burger01: No pun intended. Relationship is a two way thing. If u fancy the guy and he gets to know, don't you think he would catch in on that and take advantage of you? Obviously the guy doesn't give a hoot about you. He probably has a damsel somewhere and you are not striking enough to catch his attention.
On the other hand, you can initiate friendship with him somehow while you stay platonic on that level. If afterwards he takes a liking at you then be rest assured things would go your way. Easy does it.
thanks I intend to initiate friendship first and get to know him more better,his love life and who he is involve with.
Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2013
Prowizy2: This is my beef with naija girls, they won't just come out and express their feelings
is not all naija girls oh! Me am just a shy person by nature that's why cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2013
Arcbabe only you. No comment grin
Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Chubhie: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2013
arcbabe: I went with a friend to visit someone who he is working for in their house and I met this handsome guy siting in his car in the compound,he came out of the car and I just can't stop admiring him. I enquired and my friend told me he is the son of the woman he is working for,the guy didn't even say a word to me and all the period I was there I couldn't utter a word to him either not even greeting him,I was busy contempulating how he will react and what am feeling for him and before I could finish puting my thought together, the guy went to his room and I didn't see him again. My friend said we should start going that he is through with what he went there for,I felt bad but promise not to give up,I started enquiring all about him from my friend as we were heading back home and he told me everything about him starting from his name,his family,where he schooled and how religious he is. I even took his contact and we've been chatting on whatsapp but he seem shy. Where do I start explaining myself from and how can I get him? Insults are not allowed pls!
You have my Respect for seeing what you like and taking practical steps to grabbing it. But, I must be quick to ask you this~to what end? Now you know the guys shy and mumsy loaded will you play on the guys emotional side and land him? Remember that there are implications to this- mumsy may probably see you as a golddigger and may not approve of you and your good friend who works for the family may be fired. Can you sacrifice your friendship. Tis always human psychology to always want stuffs we know we can't have. I will advise you let things unfold naturally.
Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2013
mikael78: Lol....no insult AKUNA...duhhhhhhh
Am not AKUNA pls
Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Missy89(f): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2013
Prowizy2: This is my beef with naija girls, they won't just come out and express their feelings

Culture now.. tongue

There is a believe system that it makes you look cheap or loose

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by shizzle11(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2013
How can you get him?
The knife and the yam are in your hands. since you are chatting already, get him to fix an appointment, meet up, ask him some private questions, make yourself likeable to him.....don't be desperate about it, lest he reads a different meaning into it and flee.
The fact you two are communicating already is like mission half accomplished....its game on for you. hope this helps! >wink

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by jmoore(m): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2013
You finally dumped this guy? >>https://www.nairaland.com/1552387/wrong-reject-money

And you are moving on? The ministry is moving indeed.

Goodluck.

smh

15 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2013
Chubhie: You have my Respect for seeing what you like and taking practical steps to grabbing it. But, I must be quick to ask you this~to what end? Now you know the guys shy and mumsy loaded will you play on the guys emotional side and land him? Remember that there are implications to this- mumsy may probably see you as a golddigger and may not approve of you and your good friend who works for the family may be fired. Can you sacrifice your friendship. Tis always human psychology to always want stuffs we know we can't have. I will advise you let things unfold naturally.
well his dad is a commissioner and his mumsy is a very prominent personality,my friend might feel betrayed that I took the guys number from his phone without his permission but he wouldn't have given it to me freely if I asked because he's also interested in me. Am not a golddigger and she will know that when I eventually get to meet her because right now she's not in nigeria. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Acidosis(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2013
You wan destroy the poor guy's ministerial calling abi?

Better leave man of God alone grin

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by sweettease(f): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2013
myOGAonTOP: Follow him to church. He might like that. Thats his comfort zone i.e a place or topic he is more comfortable with. Maybe subscribing to some 'harmless' mentoring from him on spiritual issues wont be bad. Play around his turf. Its that simple. It would take time but its more effective in the long run.
Delilah things grin

I respect you thou, cos i don't hav your kind of guts.

Btw be natural, don't start living a false life especially your spiritual life cos you want to impress him, if he likes you cos of that and discovers you are somethng else, you will bcome a wolf in a sheep's clothing and he might detest you. Whatever you do, just be truthful to him and yourself. If you become more spiritual, do it from the bottom of your heart and don't run from it if you don't get him.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2013
jmoore: You finally dumped this guy? >>https://www.nairaland.com/1552387/wrong-reject-money

And you are moving on? The ministry is moving indeed.

Goodluck
I finally did cheesy
Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Acidosis(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2013
Waiting for the next Ese Walter scandal! grin

Make Daddy G.O no curse you ooo
grin
Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2013
sweet-tease:

Delilah things grin

I respect you thou, cos i don't hav your kind of guts.

Btw be natural, don't start living a false life especially your spiritual life cos you want to impress him, if he likes you cos of that and discovers you are somethng else, you will bcome a wolf in a sheep's clothing and he might detest you. Whatever you do, just be truthful to him and yourself. If you become more spiritual, do it from the bottom of your heart and don't run from it if you don't get him.
okay thanks cheesy
Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2013
Acidosis: Waiting for the next Ese Walter scandal! grin

Make Daddy G.O no curse you ooo
grin
pastor Biodun was married but still slept with Ese walter,this guy is not married. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Burger01(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2013
arcbabe: thanks I intend to initiate friendship first and get to know him more better,his love life and who he is involve with.

Better. That way we can know if the coast is clear. There is nothing wrong in a lady taking a fancy at a guy but what is wrong is the lady going into it blindly

Goodluck and keep us posted.
Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by CocoLoca(f): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2013
Look at your display picture and tell me whether you deserve this good guy. Please give me his number jare, he deserves better. undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2013
Acidosis: You wan destroy the poor guy's ministerial calling abi?

man of God dey marry too na grin
Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Burger01(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2013
Acidosis: You wan destroy the poor guy's ministerial calling abi?

Baddest boi ever livethgrin
Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Burger01(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2013
CocoLoca: Look at your display picture and tell me whether you deserve this good guy. Please give me his number jare, he deserves better. undecided
Baddest girl ever livethgrin
Btw, I think the Op is second from left in the display picture. Sexy innitgrin
Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2013
CocoLoca: Look at your display picture and tell me whether you deserve this good guy. Please give me his number jare, he deserves better. undecided
if it means to leave fixing eye lashes,brazillian hair,make up,nails or wearing skimpy things then am ready for the task just for this cute dude grin grin Ole you want to steal my cuttie pie tongue
Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by Burger01(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2013
^^^ grin

Remember, he is a pastor!

sad
Re: How Can I Get This Cute Guy? by lilmax(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2013
You want to date a pastor with dat your profile pic.....i smell lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Only: Post Ur Picture, Let Me C How Handsome U R. / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.