Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women (23025 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sagamite(m): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2010
Men, arrange the order of importance of the following attributes to you when being attracted to a girl:

- Beauty (Basically how fine the girl is in regards to face, figure, booobs, backside and correct body [lepa to fine or orobo to fine whichever you prefer])
- Virginity/Low Sexual Experience (Are you worried about a girl's number of partners? Do you consider how close her history is to virginity? Do you wish she has been with only a few guys [want it to be none or very low, 1 or 2]? Or it does not matter as long as it is not slut figures?)
- Intelligence ([i]Her wit and educational prowess. How she deals with issues. Stimulating conversationalist, visionary and companion in relationships
)
- Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness (Sexiness, feminity, fashion sense, catwalk style, classy sensuality, dancing style, accessorising. How sexily dressed she always is and how she turns head more than equally fine or finer girls based on her outfits, moves, colour combination, hairstyle and demeanor. Basically how off tomboyish or dull she is.)
- Career Potential (How much she can achieve in her career and contribute financially to the household)
- Traditional/Homely values (The level of traditional values she exhibits, e.g. does she love cooking, cleaning, laundry. Is she ready to take the femine roles in the relationship or does she want to share the trousers and say "this is the 21st century we alternate cooking responsibility each week")

NB: Assuming all the girls being assessed have (at a minimum) a great personality (they will treat you with respect), have good morals and are not loose(lets be conservative and say each has not had more than 8 sexual partners, THIS SHOULD NOT BE A DEBATE ABOUT HOW MANY PARTNERS MAKES A GIRL LOOSE), are at least average (even if not HOT), degree educated, polished and well-spoken English, and clean & neat in their dressing.

So in what order will you prioritise the individual importance of the 6 attributes above in what would make you attracted to the girl?

So list like this, for example:

1) Traditional/Homely
2) Virginity/Low Sexual Experience
3) Career Potential
4) Beauty
5) Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness
6) Intelligence
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by H2O2: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2010
Mine is like yay:

1) Attraction- Beauty/Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness
2) Intelligence
3) Traditional/Homely
4) Virginity/Low Sexual Experience
5) Career Potential
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by bgees(m): 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2010
1 -  Attractiveness ( not neccessarily beauty)

2-  good nature/good morals

3-  intelligence

4. kitchen skills.

5-- discipline.

6 --enlightenment( fashion and ideas)

7- low sexual experience( but able to learn very fast ) & like they say '' a lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets.''
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sagamite(m): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2010
bgees:

1 -  Attractiveness ( not neccessarily beauty)

2-  good nature/good morals

3-  intelligence

4. kitchen skills.

5-- discipline.

6 --enlightenment( fashion and ideas)

7- low sexual experience( but able to learn very fast ) & like they say '' a lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets.''

You struggle in understanding rules and guidances?
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by honeric01(m): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2010
1) Traditional/Homely
2) Intelligence
3) Virginity/Low Sexual Experience
4) Career Potential
5) Attraction- Beauty/Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness

This is my list according to the list provided by sagamu
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2010
Beauty
Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness
Traditional/Homely values
Intelligence
Career Potential
Virginity/Low Sexual Experience
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by bgees(m): 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2010
Sagamite:

You struggle in understanding rules and guidances?

do i have to follow ur model?
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by mamagee3(f): 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2010
faakay:

Beauty
Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness
Traditional/Homely values
Intelligence
Career Potential
[b]Virginity/Low Sexual Experience

[/b]
Are you a Virgin yourself or are you looking for whom to take advantage of? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Are you a Virgin yourself or are you looking for whom to take advantage of? undecided

It was arranged according to my preferred attributes,

Virgin or Not, doesn't make her a good wife, so it should be the last
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sagamite(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2010
bgees:

do i have to follow your model?

Yes, you do. Otherwise you are free to open another thread that is free-form.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by mamagee3(f): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2010
faakay:

It was arranged according to my preferred attributes,

Virgin or Not, doesn't make her a good wife,  so it should be the last
Okay ooo but is the Virginity part necessary? grin grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by dayokanu(m): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2010
1) Intelligence
2) Beauty
3) Career Potential
4) Traditional/Homely
5) Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness
6) Virginity/Low Sexual Experience

Find above my list.

Sexual experience can always be acquired by training, Fashion can be learnt.

But Intelligence, Beauty and career at her age(twenties) might be too late to acquire
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by zionking(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2010
1) Beauty
2) Intelligence
3) Traditional/Homely
4) Sexiness/Fashion/Girliness
5) Virginity/Low Sexual Experience
6) Career Potential
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by KennyG6(m): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2010
1) Good body----AKA FINE
2) Full Service History-----(OPEN ABT EX'S)
3) Low mileage--------(U KNW WHAT I MEAN)
4) Good runner---------(RELIABLE, DEPENDABLE)
5) Not more than one previous owner---------(NO PROMISCUOUS)
6) Low cash fuel consumption----------(HMMM)
7) Warranted mileage
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sagamite(m): 12:12am On Mar 07, 2010
Kenny_G:

1) Good body
2) Full Service History
3) Low mileage
4) Good runner
5) Not more than one previous owner
6) Low cash fuel consumption
7) Warranted mileage

Oloshi. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dayokanu:

Sexual experience can always be acquired by training, Fashion can be learnt.

There is a difference between innate abilities and learnt abilities, just like there is a difference between Leaders (born) and Managers (taught).

You can teach Alicia Keys sexiness all you want, she would still be mainly frigid and never compare to the effortless sexiness of a girl like Keri Hilson.

1 Like

Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by bgees(m): 12:22am On Mar 07, 2010
Kenny_G:

1) Good body----AKA FINE
2) Full Service History-----(OPEN ABT EX'S)
3) Low mileage--------(U KNW WHAT I MEAN)
4) Good runner---------(RELIABLE, DEPENDABLE)
5) Not more than one previous owner---------(NO PROMISCUOUS)
6) Low cash fuel consumption----------(HMMM)
7) Warranted mileage

what do u mean by low mileage?
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by KennyG6(m): 12:23am On Mar 07, 2010
bgees:

grin grin make of it what u like my friend grin grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sagamite(m): 12:23am On Mar 07, 2010
bgees:

Young and youthful.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Kgdavid(m): 12:35am On Mar 07, 2010
1. intelligence
2. beauty
3. virginity
4. sexiness/ fashion/girliness
5. career potential
6. traddition/homeliness
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by platinumnk(f): 2:02am On Mar 07, 2010
undecided Wow, so 9ja men dont care about a womans career? depressing but not surprising, sooooo any cameroonians/ west indies men to comment, for my studies? grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 07, 2010
bgees:

She has not been far [ridden a lot] grin grin

@Kenny G
Ori e grin
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sagamite(m): 2:32am On Mar 07, 2010
FL Gators:

She has not been far [ridden a lot] grin grin

@Kenny G
Ori e grin

That is (5) na.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 07, 2010
Sagamite:

That is (5) na.
Oh ok, I forgot that I dont know anything about cars sef sad
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Pweety4me(f): 5:07am On Mar 07, 2010
@Topic all of d above(i know). . . tongue
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by daduke2k(m): 5:11am On Mar 07, 2010
Intelligence      career potential   beauty sexiness/fashion  traditional/homeliness                    virginity
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Abekeade08(f): 5:28am On Mar 07, 2010
  Wow, so 9ja men dont care about a womans career? depressing but not surprising, sooooo any cameroonians/ west indies men to comment, for my studies?
Abi ooh. quite depressing and enlightening.

@zionking---Why is a woman's career potential, the last thing on your list??
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by zionking(m): 6:18am On Mar 07, 2010
Abekeade08:

Abi ooh. quite depressing and enlightening.

@zionking---Why is a woman's career potential, the last thing on your list??

Her career potential is not a necessity. I will allow her stay at home and take care of the kids and the house since I can happily provide for the family. It is also open to discussion if she is the career driven type.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Abekeade08(f): 6:41am On Mar 07, 2010
Her career potential is not a necessity. I will allow her stay at home and take care of the kids and the house since I can happily provide for the family. It is also open to discussion if she is the career driven type.
You sure as heck don't look as traditional as you sound. tongue A lot of women like me love working and earning their own money, it would be so hard for me to depend on a guy. Well i guess that's what marriage is about, depending on each other.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by deji2009(m): 7:55am On Mar 07, 2010
In response to the question here's my answer.

1.Homeliness & virtuous woman
2.career potential & Home Economics
3.Intelligent & Beauty
4.kitchen and keys skills
5.not high temper/gossip
6. virginity
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by adosjun(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2010

3.Intelligent & Beauty
5.not high temper/gossip
6. virginity
Quality of a perfect wife. Seconded
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sagamite(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2010
Abekeade08:

You sure as heck don't look as traditional as you sound. tongue A lot of women like me love working and earning their own money, it would be so hard for me to depend on a guy. Well i guess that's what marriage is about, depending on each other.

What he is saying is that your career potential is not something that will get you extra points in attracting him, NOT that he does not want you to have one. It is not a necessity or a must to him.

Unlike people like dayokanu that wouldn't consider a girl without a good career.
Re: Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women by Sagamite(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2010
deji2009:

3.Intelligent & Beauty
5.not high temper/gossip
6. virginity

adosjun:

3.Intelligent & Beauty
5.not high temper/gossip
6. virginity
Quality of a perfect wife. Seconded

Both of you should stop smoking igbo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos of Nairalanders / (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.