Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,236 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (502864 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Adanairaland:

Yes
wah course?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Adanairaland:

Yes
wah course?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
iambabmoses:

wah course?

Comp. Science
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Rappen: 12:31am On Oct 06, 2018
Please can I send a mail to 2-3 requesting for nomination from them since they have the same research interest as I do
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Teemenzo: 4:03am On Oct 06, 2018
Please guys how many weeks does it take McGill to reply One's application because it's almost running to a full week since I sent my documents. Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 06, 2018
Rappen:
Please can I send a mail to 2-3 requesting for nomination from them since they have the same research interest as I do

Yes you can
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by YemziAdez(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2018
Teemenzo:
Please guys how many weeks does it take McGill to reply One's application because it's almost running to a full week since I sent my documents. Thanks

After sending the required documents to your department of interest, I think they should send you an acknowledgement mail at most, three to four days (although, this might be different for each department).

After sending my transcript and cv to my Department of interest, I got a reply two days after, stating that they'll get back to me by the first week of December.

I'll suggest you send them a reminder.

However, try to be specific in your mail body and the subject line. In the subject line, make use of "Request for Nomination for Admission and the MasterCard Scholarship.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Teemenzo: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
YemziAdez:

After sending the required documents to your department of interest, I think they should send you an acknowledgement mail at most, three to four days (although, this might be different for each department).

After sending my transcript and cv to my Department of interest, I got a reply two days after, stating that they'll get back to me by the first week of December.

I'll suggest you send them a reminder.

However, try to be specific in your mail body and the subject line. In the subject line, make use of "Request for Nomination for Admission and the MasterCard Scholarship.

Cheers!

Yeah, if that's what is expected to be received. I got an acknowledgement mail saying they will get back to me either this week or next week. I don't know if it's for eligibility or nomination. Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by YemziAdez(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
Teemenzo:

Yeah, if that's what is expected to be received. I got an acknowledgement mail saying they will get back to me either this week or next week. I don't know if it's for eligibility or nomination. Thanks

Just be patient

Best wishes!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Codedman08(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2018
Adanairaland:

Comp. Science

Hello guys...happy to have u guys onboard this website. I created a whatsapp groupchat to connect to anyone applying for MCFS at the university of Edinburgh.
Kindly click on the link below so we all can get along in the course of applying.https:///Jslg6s42bjR7MOmxUA3EhD

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by YemziAdez(m): 2:36am On Oct 08, 2018
Codedman08:

Hello guys...happy to have u guys onboard this website. I created a whatsapp groupchat to connect to anyone applying for MCFS at the university of Edinburgh.
Kindly click on the link below so we all can get along in the course of applying.https:///Jslg6s42bjR7MOmxUA3EhD

No!

Let us keep it this way!

Were you not happy when you found us (MCF Scholarship applicants) here?

Please note that this thread is not for only those applying to Edinburgh, there are other folks applying to other MCF University Partners such as McGill and UBC.

In addition, there are previous MCF Scholars around, that can help us with valuable information.

Consequently, I STRONGLY resist your suggestion.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2018
YemziAdez:

No!

Let us keep it this way!

Please note that this thread is not for only those applying to Edinburgh, there are other folks applying to other MCF University Partners such as McGill and UBC.

In addition, there are previous MCF Scholars around, that can help us with valuable information.

Cheers

Don't mind them, that's how selfish some people can be. Please delete the quote, the initial post is no longer there
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by officialcharlz(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2018
ok, where are the Edinburgh applicants, what stage are you guys on? do i really need to put i the dates i took each Waec exam?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2018
officialcharlz:
ok, where are the Edinburgh applicants, what stage are you guys on? do i really need to put i the dates i took each Waec exam?

Yes, Google WAEC exam time table for the year you wrote it and you'll see the dates.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by officialcharlz(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2018
alright thanks. Are you applying as well?
skarlett:

Yes, Google WAEC exam time table for the year you wrote it and you'll see the dates.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2018
officialcharlz:
alright thanks. Are you applying as well?

I assisted my younger sister
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by officialcharlz(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2018
alright.
skarlett:

I assisted my younger sister
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kennynelcon(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2018
skarlett:

Oh, I didn't try that

Lemme see
How far
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 09, 2018
kennynelcon:

How far

Still not eligible
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by iamdeem52: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2018
Please I'm trying to choose a subject to not put in as one of the subjects I wrote because there are 8 spaces but I wrote 9 in WAEC...it's between Economics, Data Processing and Civic Education. I want to pick two but I don't know which two.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Saysay95: 7:16am On Oct 10, 2018
kennynelcon:

Just fair grades,
BioMedical Sci

I'm asking on behalf of my sis who also wants to apply for biomed sc or biological sc. Do you have an A in Biology and/or Chemistry?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kennynelcon(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Saysay95:

I'm asking on behalf of my sis who also wants to apply for biomed sc or biological sc. Do you have an A in Biology and/or Chemistry?
A1 in Chem B3 in Bio

no be me get am o, na my sis
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Saysay95: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2018
kennynelcon:

A1 in Chem B3 in Bio

no be me get am o, na my sis

Ok thank you. My sis had a B3 in Bio and C5 in chem. I don't want to risk it.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Teemenzo: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2018
Saysay95:

Are they asking you to pay? Give it a try, you never can tell what works. Life is a chance.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Saysay95: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2018
Teemenzo:

Are they asking you to pay? Give it a try, you never can tell what works. Life is a chance.

I meant for that particular course. she has A1 in maths and computer studies so we'll be going for Computer science

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kennynelcon(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2018
Saysay95:

If she scales eligibility, you can apply since it is free
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Teemenzo: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Saysay95:

I meant for that particular course. she has A1 in maths and computer studies so we'll be going for Computer science

No worries, just go for what will give you a shot. All the best.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Labimx: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2018
Good morning, has any one recv link to proceed to ubc graduate application after the submission of mcfsp eligibility package. I submitted mine on Monday.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kennynelcon(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2018
Labimx:
Good morning, has any one recv link to proceed to ubc graduate application after the submission of mcfsp eligibility package. I submitted mine on Monday.
They will reply, but if you can’t wait, you can call��
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Labimx: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
kennynelcon:

They will reply, but if you can’t wait, you can call��

OK, thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Codedman08(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
YemziAdez:

No!

Let us keep it this way!

Cheers

Why do you tend to reject someone's idea.
I never said I am not happy for this thread.

It would have been better if you suggested to make it a connection group for all MCFS 2019/2020 applicants.

Atimes when you need an answer or solution here you don't actually get it immediately as the case may be.
But with a whatsapp group you are good to go.
Sorry to say this.....most times,scholars wouldn't give you all the information you need,ur fellow applicant can as well do more than you expect.
I am telling you from experience.

Good cheers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (262) (Reply)

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.