Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (487694 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by YemziAdez(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Arrowgents:
Afternoon people i want to apply for mcgill university graduate student scholarship but i need somebody from mastercard or the school to nominate me please how do i go about it.

Hi,

Kindly shoot the department you're applying to a mail attaching your CV, certificate and transcript. In the mail, request for their recommendation/nomination and indicate that you want to apply for a MasterCard scholarship.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by YemziAdez(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
emekaike:
who has been nominated,,, finding it difficult with my dept,, asking me to apply for admission before nomination,,,, dont have that admission fee money

Did you indicate that you're applying for a MasterCard scholarship?

Have you checked if the course/department is supported by MasterCard?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
emekaike:
who has been nominated,,, finding it difficult with my dept,, asking me to apply for admission before nomination,,,, dont have that admission fee money

Send a mail to a lecturer in the department stating your intention to apply as a MasterCard scholar. They will gladly nominate you if you meet up to the minimum criteria and if the course is part of those being funded for the scholarship

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vifylove: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Good evening good people. Please I want to apply for this this Toronto university for a PhD program but I don't seem to know my way in the website provided. When you open the link which one do you click on please.
I need help and guidelines.

kitifranc:
University of Toronto Fully Funded Scholarship is now open for Undergraduates, Graduates and PhD Students.
Please kindly share to all International students that wants to study in Canada
Note- APPLICATION is FREE OF CHARGE
Apply Link >>> https://applyportal.info/2018/08/31/study-in-canada-full-mba-scholarship-at-university-of-toronto-for-international-students/
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by fatsonm: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
drhammed:
McGill MasterCard Scholarship is out for graduate applicants. https://mcgill.ca/mastercardfdn-scholars/

I wish you all the best.
Thanks ...

I noticed it is a non-thesis masters.... Does it mean it doesn't involve research work?
Is it a Msc(hons) or Msc ?

Cc Dr hammed
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Teemenzo: 6:11am On Sep 30, 2018
Good morning guys. I am the newest dodo in this forum and I will like your support in whatever means you can render it.

*Supports needed*

Not money ooo because I know say guys dey look God face. ���

Jokes apart, I will need your assistance on the MCF application. I just sent my credentials such as CV, Transcripts, Personal Statements, Two reference letters, and my portfolio to McGill School of Architecture (pardon my manners, I can't remember the spelling of the actual name of the school of architecture) . I hope that wasn't too much as I thought I should do the needful.

I will like to know how long it takes for decision to be made and what's the hope for me with my GPA at 2.81.

Any honest comments will be appreciated. Thank you
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2018
fatsonm:

Thanks ...

I noticed it is a non-thesis masters.... Does it mean it doesn't involve research work?

Cc Dr hammed

It involves research work and seminars but not as much as a thesis based masters. All scholarly activities involve research at whatever level, the only difference between this thesis and non-thesis masters is to what extent?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2018
Teemenzo:
Good morning guys. I am the newest dodo in this forum and I will like your support in whatever means you can render it.

*Supports needed*

Jokes apart, I will need your assistance on the MCF application. I just sent my credentials such as CV, Transcripts, Personal Statements, Two reference letters, and my portfolio to McGill School of Architecture (pardon my manners, I can't remember the spelling of the actual name of the school of architecture) . I hope that wasn't too much as I thought I should do the needful.

I will like to know how long it takes for decision to be made and what's the hope for me with my GPA at 2.81.

The MCF application says academically excellent. They didn't state a particular GPA or class of degree and since nobody is charging you a dime, you can take the leap of faith and apply. You never can tell.

P's: Only apply with the documents that are requested, if the department wants extra documentation, they'll send you a mail. On the department's site, you can see the documents required and send them.
MCGill will get back to you for nomination by Nov/Dec, then you can properly apply, admission decision will come by February, Godwilling

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by spiritualmubi: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2018
Good day all, pls is it also open for this 2018?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Teemenzo: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
skarlett:

The MCF application says academically excellent. They didn't state a particular GPA or class of degree and since nobody is charging you a dime, you can take the leap of faith and apply. You never can tell.

P's: Only apply with the documents that are requested, if the department wants extra documentation, they'll send you a mail. On the department's site, you can see the documents required and send them.
MCGill will get back to you for nomination by Nov/Dec, then you can properly apply, admission decision will come by February, Godwilling

Thanks I appreciate. Already sent the details to them. Though I planned calling again today but I just felt like allowing fate to happen. All the best to us all.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Teemenzo:

Thanks I appreciate. Already sent the details to them. Though I planned calling again today but I just felt like allowing fate to happen. All the best to us all.

You're welcome
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by YemziAdez(m): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
spiritualmubi:
Good day all, pls is it also open for this 2018?

Nope.

All MasterCard Foundation Scholarships are for graduate study commencing in 2019.

Application and reception of documents for the MCF scholarships (McGill and UBC) will end in the second week of November, 2018.

Therefore, if you hope to apply for any, kindly submit the required documents as soon as possible.

May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by drhammed: 2:01am On Oct 02, 2018
McGill is a research institution, so Thesis or Non-thesis, You will still do some research. It's a non-thesis means that you're not obliged to produce a THESIS. (Depending on your program, you will likely do Internship and Project)
fatsonm:

Thanks ...

Cc Dr hammed

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by officialcharlz(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
hey guys, glad I found this thread. so the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship for the University of Edinburgh is out and I just wanted to know if any of you would be kind enough to give me pointers to avoid a bad application. I'll really appreciate this. any links or notes?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emekaike(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
skarlett:

Send a mail to a lecturer in the department stating your intention to apply as a MasterCard scholar. They will gladly nominate you if you meet up to the minimum criteria and if the course is part of those being funded for the scholarship
yes I have done that,,, have not heard from them.... Mining and Materials Engineering
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars programme at the University Of Edinburgh is now live. Please has anyone been able to access the application form via fluid review? I don't think it's a problem with my browser

https://www.ed.ac.uk/global/mastercard-foundation/how-to-apply
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 04, 2018
emekaike:

yes I have done that,,, have not heard from them.... Mining and Materials Engineering

Okay
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 04, 2018
iambabmoses:
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars programme at the University Of Edinburgh is now live. Please has anyone been able to access the application form via fluid review? I don't think it's a problem with my browser

https://www.ed.ac.uk/global/mastercard-foundation/how-to-apply

I have
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kennynelcon(m): 7:14am On Oct 04, 2018
skarlett:

I have
Please how did you go about it, I haven’t seen any link to apply ( Uni of Ed)
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2018
skarlett:

I have

I'm confused oh! What browser are you using to access it and what network ? I've tried Opera Mini, Chrome and Dolphin browsers on my airtel. Couldn't access it.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2018
kennynelcon:

Here is the link to the application information=> https://www.ed.ac.uk/global/mastercard-foundation/how-to-apply

Here is the link to the application portal=> https://mcfspedinburgh.fluidreview.com/#

Please let me know if you're able to access the application portal.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kennynelcon(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2018
iambabmoses:

Here is the link to the application information=> https://www.ed.ac.uk/global/mastercard-foundation/how-to-apply

Here is the link to the application portal=> https://mcfspedinburgh.fluidreview.com/#

Please let me know if you're able to access the application portal.

Thank You
Accessible, maybe clear cookies on your browser, or try incognito mode, if you are using glo sim you can change it to MTN
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2018
kennynelcon:

Thank You
Accessible, maybe clear cookies on your browser, or try incognito mode, if you are using glo sim you can change it to MTN

Please what browser did you use?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2018
iambabmoses:

I'm confused oh! What browser are you using to access it and what network ? I've tried Opera Mini, Chrome and Dolphin browsers on my airtel. Couldn't access it.

I used chrome, same airtel

This is the link I used https://www.ed.ac.uk/global/mastercard-foundation/how-to-apply/undergraduate
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2018
kennynelcon:

I just dropped a link above

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2018
skarlett:

I used chrome, same airtel

This is the link I used https://www.ed.ac.uk/global/mastercard-foundation/how-to-apply/undergraduate

I was asking about the application portal itself where we are meant to submit our applications. Here is the link, please confirm if it's going through https://mcfspedinburgh.fluidreview.com/#
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kennynelcon(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2018
iambabmoses:

Please what browser did you use?
Safari
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2018
iambabmoses:

I was asking about the application portal itself where we are meant to submit our applications. Here is the link, please confirm if it's going through https://mcfspedinburgh.fluidreview.com/#

I opened the link you sent me, if I log in I'll see my account, what's the issue?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2018
What account? Is it opening at all?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
iambabmoses:
What account? Is it opening at all?

undecided
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sss2: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
Teemenzo:

*Supports needed*

Hey boss I like to contact you. I am a student of Architecture too.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
I want to believe no one has been able to access the mcfs University Of Edinburgh application form.

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.