Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (487669 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Please d link u put is taking me to anoda thing, plz post a Direct link on how to apply, pls...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Abdulasod: @chris..
As regards the university of pretoria..
Is the mastercard appication link now available?

Yes, that what I just posted above, do you even click the links?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
GabbyKelly: Please d link u put is taking me to anoda thing, plz post a Direct link on how to apply, pls...

Which link are you talking about
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
for Earth uni, Duke uni & U of Pretoria
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
GabbyKelly: for Earth uni, Duke uni & U of Pretoria

Dear, your actually meant to read those websites and get all the info and requirements youself and then contact them on how to apply.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
If I give you direct links to the application website, your just gonna end up as confused as it can get... so do some Lil research and I also try my best!

I will check em out and post the links tomorrow.

Gabbykelly.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
chrisviral:

You can't register for SAT on your own, you must contact GIEVA, the only recognised SAT Agents in Nigeria.

Yes you can register for TOEFL on your own, all you do is select a desired date among the list of dates available, then you select an exam centre out of the available list of centres they have for the test.
Complete the registration with your details (biography and address) and then you pay online.
Payments can be made with Visa or Master Cards.

I can help you with that, if you need help registering. Just PM
ok
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nope, i wunt b confused, bt since u said 2mao, i will b xpectin it.

Thanx alot @ Chris

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Emeca: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
chrisviral:

UC,Berkeley.
I believe MSU too (will confirm though)

pls do u have their direct link for application??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Emeca:

pls do u have their direct link for application??

I believe I have posted that somewhere in the thread, just click my name and go through my psot, thanks.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 12:39am On Sep 22, 2014
In the McGill application, does "Overseas high school diploma" refer to the WAEC?

Here were the remaining options on the list —

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Emeca: 12:45am On Sep 22, 2014
chrisviral:

I believe I have posted that somewhere in the thread, just click my name and go through my psot, thanks.

i was just about to edit d post. i've seen it. thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2014
Graviton2: In the McGill application, does "Overseas high school diploma" refer to the WAEC?

Here were the remaining options on the list —

Aye captain.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2014
Emeca:

i was just about to edit d post. i've seen it. thanks

Anytime.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2014
chrisviral:

Aye captain.

Is that a yes?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2014
Graviton2:

Is that a yes?

Yes sir!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2014
chrisviral:

Yes sir!

K. Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2014
A friend of mine just got me the Barron's SAT latest edition for 6,500 at Anambra. The book is wonderful.

Advice - this was the same book GIEVA wanted to sell to me for 8,000, if you want to buy materials make sure to buy from retailers... it's cheaper that way. Bless
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2014
Graviton2: A friend of mine just got me the Barron's SAT latest edition for 6,500 at Anambra. The book is wonderful.

Advice - this was the same book GIEVA wanted to sell to me for 8,000, if you want to buy materials make sure to buy from retailers... it's cheaper that way. Bless

Wait, you bought the SAT textbook, do they sell that?
Abeg oo bro, I for like borrow read small, or atleast glance through small, for a week, I fit pay 500H for that week alone.

When is ur SAT date?
Mine is october 11th, if I can borrow if on 3rd and returning it On the 10th, I will be gratefulu
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2014
chrisviral:

Wait, you bought the SAT textbook, do they sell that?
Abeg oo bro, I for like borrow read small, or atleast glance through small, for a week, I fit pay 500H for that week alone.

When is ur SAT date?
Mine is october 11th, if I can borrow if on 3rd and returning it On the 10th, I will be gratefulu

No problem. I haven't registered yet maybe next week.

The book is his sha. He got it for me to study, I'll be giving it back when I'm through.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2014
Graviton2:

No problem. I haven't registered yet maybe next week.

That to say, you will probably be seating for the November own right? Hmmm
That's alright sha!

*edited
Abeg before you give back, abeg me en reach ma hand small, make I just familiarise myself with what i'm about to face bro.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
chrisviral:

That to say, you will probably be seating for the November own right? Hmmm
That's alright sha!

*edited
Abeg before you give back, abeg me en reach ma hand small, make I just familiarise myself with what i'm about to face bro.

No qualms, sir!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
The form of mcfs that save in microsoft word, r will expected to fill it(mcgill). And how r we going to sumit it
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Vicmonzan: The form of mcfs that save in microsoft word, r will expected to fill it(mcgill). And how r we going to sumit it

did you bother reading through the form?
Everything is covered in there.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
can one write the sat and toefl in December and still meet up ontime
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kcboy34(m): 12:52am On Sep 24, 2014
Pls have been going through dis thread but sincerely am lost with all these SAT and co, pls can someone with waec result apply for any of these scholarships? If yes, how? Abeg make una no vex o. I just need clarification on this thanks.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2014
solomonjesus: can one write the sat and toefl in December and still meet up ontime

Depends on the university. Infact No
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2014
kcboy34: Pls have been going through dis thread but sincerely am lost with all these SAT and co, pls can someone with waec result apply for any of these scholarships? If yes, how? Abeg make una no vex o. I just need clarification on this thanks.

Read from page 29 to 35
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by frankmoney(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
while applying for McGill I got to a place where I was supposed to click terms bit after clicking it nothing is showing....(its on the page where am supposed to indicate the qualification I av e.g overseas high school diploma)
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
I am done with the mcgill online form. Now is time to meet my sch teacher n also recomendator
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
I have a problem understanding what "date of application" means here on the MSU MCFS application form.

Date of which application exactly? The date I began the admission application abi na wetin?

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2014
Graviton2: I have a problem understanding what "date of application" means here on the MSU MCFS application form.

Date of which application exactly? The date I began the admission application abi na wetin?

Use any bro, im not sure it matters, maybe you should use the online application own (be a spartan)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.