Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,159 members, 7,867,365 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Do You Tell Your Spouse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Tell Your Spouse? (1539 Views)

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Tell Your Spouse? by Gamine(f): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2008
I will tell my spouse

it helps with the healing process
Re: Do You Tell Your Spouse? by micklplus(m): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2008
Definately, i will tell my wife but, my girl friend, maybe or maybe not. The truth is, i love to let it out so that, i will be totally free ! i love a clear conscience u know !

Cheers
Re: Do You Tell Your Spouse? by sistawoman: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2008
micklplus:

Definately, i will tell my wife but, my girl friend, maybe or maybe not. The truth is, i love to let it out so that, i will be totally free ! i love a clear conscience u know !

Cheers

How would you react if your wife told you something like this after the marriage already started?
Re: Do You Tell Your Spouse? by micklplus(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2008
sistawoman:

How would you react if your wife told you something like this after the marriage already started?

for real, i strongly feel she wont have any reason not to have told me ! It will definately be a problem if shes just telling me after we had gotten married ! a marriage based on falsehood in the first place isnt a marriage !

For real, she would have had the opportunity more than once to tell me about her past. I believe in total freedom and absolute truthfullness !
cheers
Re: Do You Tell Your Spouse? by ayomifull(f): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2008
I wont tell and i dont want to be told. i dont 4give things easily (too bad i know), since this person is still his family member she may not find it easy with me and imagine someone we used to be good to each other and i suddenly develop hatred for. not everything should be told so he shoulnt tell me and of course it wont tell.

My sister's husband once attempted to sleep with me (not rape) i told him never to try such thing with me and that we should both pretend he never mentioned such thing to me, he apologised and we 4got it we are still good inlaws and recently he helped in facilitating a relatively big contract for my husband. Now if i had told my husband 'uncle Tade asked me to sleep with him years ago', my husband will never be his friend talkless of getting a help from him and of course what of suspecting any closeness between us? So no telling and dont tell me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marry A Man Or Woman Against Family Wishes? :: / Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? / "9 Points To Consider In Choosing Between Two Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.