Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! (10664 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Goodday ladies and gentlemen.

To the guys now;

What are the sweet things you say to woo a beautiful lady?

Cutehector, (today is judgement day for you) grin
agarawu23, (boss, come and share your experience)
Olasco93.

Now to the beautiful ladies; tell us those sweet words he said that made you agree. cool

Rukkydelta
Omotayor123
Ebayray
Laveda (Princess)
Leriebloom
QueenValerie
cruzita
sickstars
missvera.
Oya, lets go there.

**listening to Pray_For_Me by Darey** cool

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
You didnt acknowledged my monicker, so there is no need for me to drop mine.
Just Passing >>>
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
You didnt acknowledged my monicker, so there is no need for me to drop mine.

Just Passing >>>
Egbon, the topic is for EVERYBODY. Nor vex abeg, u knw say dollar don high and na one dollar to one monicker. Sorry bro!
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Egbon, the topic is for EVERYBODY. Nor vex abeg, u knw say dollar don high and na one dollar to one monicker. Sorry bro!
Ok. Give me your bae monicker let me test my 'romantic words' on her if it would still work because it has been long i used them.

#TeamSecondaryVirgin
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Ok. Give me your bae monicker let me test my 'romantic words' on her if it would still work because it has been long i used them.

#TeamSecondaryVirgin
Ok, try Telsie cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by jamex93(m): 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin

make i come steal some for my future babe
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
U don't have to tell her anything. Just give her plenty dollar simple! U know dollar is very valuable now
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by ify84(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
So na sweet words go make her agree...

Then, they have no future together
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
U don't haveto tell her anything. Just give her plenty dollar simple! U know dollar is very valuable now
**gives him one cold bottle of beer**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
ify84:
So na sweet words gi make her agree...
Then, they have no future together
Oga, oya tell us ya own. grin
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by ify84(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Oga, oya tell us ya own. grin

Character. Not sweet words, Dat gave me my wife today
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
#Yawns#......which of them will I talk about ?........Is it Paul ?..Tega ?..Elvis ?.. Musa ?..Philip ?..Chinedu?..Segun?..Harrisson?..Effiong?..Osakwe?.. or one of my nairaland bf's
So confused sadsad
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Make i come pick some when i go use for nkechi this eveling. as i go tanda for my gate dey wait her when time dun dey reach for her to close for lesson.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Rukkydelta:
#Yawns#......which of them will I talk about ?........Is it Paul ?..Tega ?..Elvis ?.. Musa ?..Philip ?..Chinedu?..Segun?..Harrisson?..Effiong?..Osakwe?.. or one of my nairaland bf's
So confused sadsad
grin You're truly a darling to all the tribes in nigeria. Talk about Chinedu. (thats my namesake) cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
grin You're truly a darling to all the tribes in nigeria. Talk about Chinedu. (thats my namesake) cool

Not much to say about him...........His money did the magic
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
ify84:

Character. Not sweet words, Dat gave me my wife today
Hmm, okay sir
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Not much to say about him...........His money did the magic
Hmmm, what magic darling? cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
JealousPrince:
Make i come pick some when i go use for nkechi this eveling. as i go tanda for my gate dey wait her when time dun dey reach for her to close for lesson.
Lol, bros, hope say nkechi is above 14 and your name is not yunusa? grin
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
those who usually claim they're romantic on nairaland oya prove yo self...
eeehm! infact if you're engaged to anybody tell us something, yes anything, i mean romantic o

wait oo! someone is missing...
where is KENNYGEE?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by naijaboiy: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Rukkydelta:
So confused sadsad
You go soon dey count fifty guys. Keep it up!
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by agarawu23(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lol

Only romantic guys gat the 'romantic words' to woo a lady. grin

My own pattern is straight and forward cos I blv if a lady likes u, u don't need to Google search romantic words before she will date u. Romantic words don't even kill it these days....

" I do like you and I want us to date" lobatan cheesy
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Ok, try Telsie cool
Lol. Hope this isnt my route to a forever goodbye to mother earth?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Hmmm, what magic darling? cool
He gave me some dollars and I gave him my half-heart for the now :S
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
naijaboiy:

You go soon dey count fifty guys. Keep it up!
Thanks dear........You can join the multitude if you wish to
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by naijaboiy: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Thanks dear........You can join the multitude if you wish to
Naah!

I don't enjoy using a public commodity. I'll pass. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by cruzita(f): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
undecided wetin I wan use romantic word do?e go pay my school fees?make the guy chop the romantic word I no need am
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
Rukkydelta:
So confused sadsad
Tell them my own
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
Rukkydelta:

He gave me some dollars and I gave him my half-heart for the now :S
Lol, i just want to pay your bride price at ughelli b4 the end of this year so that you won't lost count. cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
cruzita:
undecided wetin I wan use romantic word do?e go pay my school fees?make the guy chop the romantic word I no need am
Bae, are u for real?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Lol. Hope this isnt my route to a forever goodbye to mother earth?
Lmao, you scared?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Lmao, you scared?
Me fear what, pvssy? IPO. Hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / Photos Of Girls Without Bra Partying In Lagos Resurfaces Online / I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.