Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

Names Catholics Call Mary - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Catholics Call Mary (2277 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by SalC: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
try69:

Bros you go cry tire.. If Jesus choose not to jump down from heaven to save me, I'd go to him the same way he came to me, through Mary.

You and your bashing na water grin grin

Infact if my wine finish, I go run to him mama make she do wetin she do for the marriage for canaan..
Oh
Amen Amen
Quite aptly putgrin
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: dnt be afraid. I am nt here for bashing. I dnt do bashing. I only enlighten the ignorant like you. So boy, when did the crowning of mary took place in heaven? I hope u attended the ceremony and celebrate with mary with plenty rice and stew to go round. I hope u fill ur stomach too. Isn't it?
Ave maria, gratia plana dominus tecum.
Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui lesus. Sancta maria, mater dei ora pro nobis paccatoribus nunc et in hora mortis nostrae..
Amen
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Ukutsgp(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
try69:

I'm telling you..even satan presents himself cheesy

Job 2:1
New International Version (NIV)

2 On another day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them to present himself before him.

cheesy
so who is the satan here if it is nt u? Maybe ur other agent.
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Ukutsgp(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
woky: Ave maria, gratia plana dominus tecum.
Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui lesus. Sancta maria, mater dei ora pro nobis paccatoribus nunc et in hora mortis nostrae..
Amen
when did the catholic know what speaking in tongues is? I guess the one u people were taught by the pope.
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: when did the catholic know what speaking in tongues is? I guess the one u people were taught by the pope.
lolz..

No be small speaking in tongues
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Acidosis(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Bro Ukuts, I'll advise you ignore the responses...

I have achieved my purpose on the thread...

I actually expected some counter proofs against the names and the divine implications according to the word..but since there is none...

It means my purpose on the thread is clear and obvious to the born again Christians.
I rounded it up on page (1)
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: when did the catholic know what speaking in tongues is? I guess the one u people were taught by the pope.
here is another speaking in tongues

O sanctissima, o piissima.
Dulcis virgo maria
mater amata intemarata, ora, ora pronobis
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Ukutsgp(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Acidosis: Bro Ukuts, I'll advise you ignore the responses...

I have achieved my purpose on the thread...

I actually expected some counter proofs against the names and the divine implications according to the word..but since there is none...

It means my purpose on the thread is clear and obvious to the born again Christians.
I rounded it up on page (1)

taken.
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by try69: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: abeg dnt let me laugh and break my ribs. So u are still this ignorant? I really still hv a big work to do.

I declare heaven for me and you brother ukuts
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by SalC: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: imagine this nonsense. Calling mary his mummy. Pls who do this to the catholic. Who has bewitched them that they should nt believe the truth. Gal 3:1-3.
*clapping and singing happily*

Mother Mary, mother millionaire mama I love you....
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Try69 and Sal.c

Ukuts is talking abt speaking in tongues.. Pls lets continue with the speaking in tongues

grin grin grin
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by SalC: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
woky: Ave maria, gratia plana dominus tecum.
Amen
Yes Yes Amen Amen
Nunc et in hora mortis nostrae.
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by try69: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: so who is the satan here if it is nt u? Maybe ur other agent.

Bros easy now.. I didn't call anyone satan..
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by SalC: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
woky: Try69 and Sal.c

Ukuts is talking abt speaking in tongues.. Pls lets continue with the speaking in tongues

grin grin grin
gringringrin
Speaking in tongues indeedgrin

This one no be the gibberish wey dem dey speak
This one na speaking in tongueswinkcool
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sal C:
*clapping and singing happily*

Mother Mary, mother millionaire mama I love you....
*helping you with musical instrument *
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
try69:

Bros easy now.. I didn't call anyone satan..
bros jst speak in tongues for him, he will understand. grin
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by SalC: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
woky: Try69 and Sal.c

grin grin grin
In terra pax hominibus

Except those who reject the Pax (pacem)
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by SalC: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
woky: bros jst speak in tongues for him, he will understand. grin
He only understand speaking in tongues these days wink cheesy
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sal C: In terra pax hominibus

Except those who reject the Pax (pacem)
Gloria in excelsis
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sal C: He only understand speaking in tongues these days wink cheesy
o yes!
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Ukutsgp(m): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
What is this nonsense now. Abeg make i run comot 4 thread before dem go kill me with false tongue from india.
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by proo212(m): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Acidosis....you do well. At least someone somewhere has seen the first post and they have been ministered to. He who has an ear let him hear what the word of God is saying.

If all what you said is falsehood, someone should refute you....
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by try69: 6:51am On Dec 18, 2013
Ukuts gp: What is this nonsense now. Abeg make i run comot 4 thread before dem go kill me with false tongue from india.

Veni sancte spiritus

et emitte caelitus lucis tuae radium.

grin
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2013
try69:

Veni sancte spiritus

et emitte caelitus lucis tuae radium.

grin

YES! YES! YES! And AMEN!!!

Veni pater pauperum, dator mumerum

Veni luman cordium
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2013
Acidosis:

So because "the queen of the sea/coast" hardened your heart in other not to obey the word of God; you assumed I don't have the Holy Spirit?
The queen of the sea is Olokun na. So catholics now compare mary to olokun, marine queen? All I see in this tread is blind idolatory where Jesus Christ has been supplanted by mary. On the final day we shall know if God asked any of us to honour mary above Him.

They also call her Star of the Night? That's Lucifer right there. Catholics, make una continue o.
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 18, 2013
proo212: Acidosis....you do well. At least someone somewhere has seen the first post and they have been ministered to. He who has an ear let him hear what the word of God is saying.

If all what you said is falsehood, someone should refute you....
No, they are actually proud that the 'virgin' mother of five children is the 'Ever Virgin'. It means my grandma can lay claims to virginity. grin

Catholics have remixed the scriptures to suit their purposes. The popes who spewed nonsense that mary has been exalted to reign in heaven with the most high God have a lot of blood on their hands because they have deceived many generations of souls into buying into their perverted dogma
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2013
MoltenMagma:
The queen of the sea is Olokun na. So catholics now compare mary to olokun, marine queen? All I see in this tread is blind idolatory where Jesus Christ has been supplanted by mary. On the final day we shall know if God asked any of us to honour mary above Him.

They also call her Star of the Night? That's Lucifer right there. Catholics, make una continue o.
Ave, maris stella,
Dei mater alma
atque samper virgo,
felix coeli porta.
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 7:55am On Dec 18, 2013
MoltenMagma:
No, they are actually proud that the 'virgin' mother of five children is the 'Ever Virgin'. It means my grandma can lay claims to virginity. grin

Catholics have remixed the scriptures to suit their purposes. The popes who spewed nonsense that mary has been exalted to reign in heaven with the most high God have a lot of blood on their hands because they have deceived many generations of souls into buying into their perverted dogma
salve Regina coelitum o maria!
Sors unica tarrigemum, o maria!
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 18, 2013
woky: Ave, maris stella,
Dei mater alma
atque samper virgo,
felix coeli porta.
You are my God
You are my God
You are the eyes I use to see
You are the key that opens the door
You are the owner of my soul
The bush that burneth shall never consume me
What shall I render to you o Lord
I will bow down and worship YOUR NAME (not Mary)
You are my God
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by SalC: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2013
MoltenMagma:

Queen of the sea

Star of the night?

We call Mary morning star and you guy said we give her a title meant for Jesus
What about Lucifer whose name is also morning star, he is bearing Jesus' name too or perhaps Jesus is thesame person as Lucifer?

In thesame way everything the op wrote means nothing because they are actually title which anybody can take up

Even the name Jesus is being answer by people till this day.
So I don't understand the fuss here.

Instead of wasting my time on things that has no meanin, I will rather speak in tonguegrin
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by woky: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2013
MoltenMagma:
You are my God
You are my God
You are the eyes I use to see
You are the key that opens the door
You are the owner of my soul
The bush that burneth shall never consume me
What shall I render to you o Lord
I will bow down and worship YOUR NAME (not Mary)
You are my God
Amen
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Freddestiny(f): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2013
Wow so u also determine my personal relationship with JESUS eiyaaa dazz so sad.Anyway sha I no dey vex. But my dear my relationship with Jesus in not on ur foot but rather with the King Of Kings, Lion Of The Tribe Of Judea and I feel the presence of his LOVE which He has for me.ooooo b4 I forget all Hail to The Blessed Virgin Mary.
Ukuts gp: relationship my foot. Grow up pls. Before it is too late.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I'm Glad I Am No Longer A Muslim / Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar / Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.