Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Names Catholics Call Mary - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Catholics Call Mary (2201 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Freddestiny(f): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2013
Et in terra pax hominibus bonae voluntatis Laudamus te Benedicimus te adoramus te
Ukuts gp: when did the catholic know what speaking in tongues is? I guess the one u people were taught by the pope.
Re: Names Catholics Call Mary by Freddestiny(f): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2013
U did not prove anytin my dear and d only purpose for the thread u created was to honor Star of The Ocean
Acidosis: Bro Ukuts, I'll advise you ignore the responses...

I have achieved my purpose on the thread...

I actually expected some counter proofs against the names and the divine implications according to the word..but since there is none...

It means my purpose on the thread is clear and obvious to the born again Christians.
I rounded it up on page (1)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Intelligent Mind Only. [God Created The Universe Or Universe Created God] / Do We Truly Have Free Will? Does The Bible Teach It? / Nigerian Atheist:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.