Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why Are Daughters Protected Most By Parents Against Furnication. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Daughters Protected Most By Parents Against Furnication. (1181 Views)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) / When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Daughters Protected Most By Parents Against Furnication. by Alikaxon(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
In every home, the eyes of the parents are mostly on the female children, I keep wondering why this is so, are males not children also? Shouldn't parents protect their sons too in the same level they protect their daughter? In major homes, It is a sin when the girl child moves out of the house, but boys woun't be questioned when they do. Why?? Infact, the mothers are more harsh on their daughters, than the fathers.
Re: Why Are Daughters Protected Most By Parents Against Furnication. by tommz(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
They ar born tu b cared for......
Re: Why Are Daughters Protected Most By Parents Against Furnication. by ammyluv2002(f): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Dettol advert says it all "if I don't take care of them? Who will" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Daughters Protected Most By Parents Against Furnication. by olumaxi(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Cos its d gals dat njoyed it most
Re: Why Are Daughters Protected Most By Parents Against Furnication. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Cos they are the ones who get pregnant

1 Like

Re: Why Are Daughters Protected Most By Parents Against Furnication. by Alikaxon(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mondisweets: Cos they are the ones who get pregnant
don't u also think that the boys are the ones who give the pregnancies?
Re: Why Are Daughters Protected Most By Parents Against Furnication. by Ruq: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
Itz inside them the zygote forms
Re: Why Are Daughters Protected Most By Parents Against Furnication. by SenatorJames(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
Because the effect is always more for girls than boys. A) women organ is susceptible to sexual diseases than men B) If a boy impregnate a girl, the boy can still continue his normal way of life even without anybody knowing what happen, but a girl will carry the pregnant, suffer shame, affect her study, may die if she tries abortion etc.
Secondly, after suffering all these, the man wll come around to claim a child he did not labour on.
Lastly a guy will get marry conveniently later which a future wife may not know about his past, but becomes stigma for the lady.
Re: Why Are Daughters Protected Most By Parents Against Furnication. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Alikaxon: don't u also think that the boys are the ones who give the pregnancies?
They do, but they don't get to carry the child in their wombs for 9months. I have lived with my sisters when they were pregnant, it's not something any teenage who is not ready for pregnancy should go through.
Re: Why Are Daughters Protected Most By Parents Against Furnication. by Alikaxon(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mondisweets: They do, but they don't get to carry the child in their wombs for 9months. I have lived with my sisters when they were pregnant, it's not something any teenage who is not ready for pregnancy should go through.
which means parents have more work to do protecting the children, not just the females only but males also, If u protect the males atleast, they woun't go and impregnate... As such teenage pregnancy would reduce. I wish this makes fp, parents should be informed.
Re: Why Are Daughters Protected Most By Parents Against Furnication. by Scharck(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
Senator James: Because the effect is always more for girls than boys. A) women organ is susceptible to sexual diseases than men B) If a boy impregnate a girl, the boy can still continue his normal way of life even without anybody knowing what happen, but a girl will carry the pregnant, suffer shame, affect her study, may die if she tries abortion etc.
Secondly, after suffering all these, the man wll come around to claim a child he did not labour on.
Lastly a guy will get marry conveniently later which a future wife may not know about his past, but becomes stigma for the lady.

Exact points. Women have more to lose.
Re: Why Are Daughters Protected Most By Parents Against Furnication. by sweetestguy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
**im coming**

(1) (Reply)

23 Years-old Girl Raped By Her Brother's Best Friend. / My Dad Invited My Fiancee / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.